Notices

sick

Old 09-11-2006, 02:03 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Well, I'm here to listen!!

Lilymae, I started doing drugs when I was 15. It got me NOWHERE and QUICK. I wish I would have known at that time that there was another way to live. But I am definatley grateful that I have found it today. And I pray that you give it a try!!

What kind of dog do you have?
Old 09-11-2006, 02:09 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Lilymae I understand you so much. Although I mostly just drink and Ive got quite a few years on you. I do understand. I know you can pull it together though because at your age you have already noticed that something is wrong. I didn't. When I was your age I was doing the drinking and throwing up all the time. Even did some cutting, but didn't get into that so much. I grew out of the starving and binging myself stage (well sort of), and stayed more into the drinking and here I am today at age 40 trying to sober up. You have your entire life ahead of you. And you are smart enough to ask questions. You can nip this in the bud now if you want. I wasted my life. I hope and I will pray that you enjoy yours. Life is so bizarre. The bad and the good stuff. Please stick around. You can PM me anytime if you want.
I hope to see you around here more.

I wonder do you worry about others thing like I do. Thats what let me down the road to self-destruction. Always comparing and worrying about other people.

Please take care.