Notices

Dont Even Fk With Me

Old 08-18-2006, 11:10 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Update.....have to share!!!

Ok I do not believe in coincedences so I needed to share this.......
EVERY single day since we lost Kurt, somehow, something makes me feel like he is sitting next to me. Rather it is something like the butterfly thing or whatever, he is HERE.
We still had one piece of equipment to sell off from the closing of the business...(We had a topsoil delivery service, but didnt reopen this year due to Kurts cancer) Anyhoo, so this mornin, hubby has gone to meet with a guy who is going to buy it, this guy was in construction with his Dad until he died of cancer and they sold everything but now he and his brother are going to get back into it......STRANGE........and as I was coming home from the store this morning, I got stopped by a funeral percession, I couldnt get away from the house alone so I had my oldest son with me.....we are sitting there and he says Oh Mom......look at the time......I look and it hits me, exactly 1 week ago today, at the exact same time, WE were in the long line of cars going to lay Kurt to rest, the butterfly had flown out of my van maybe 10 minutes prior........
Maybe I am reading too much into things, I dont think so, and if I am, I dont care, I believe it is Kurts way of giving me strength. I still miss him desperately to the point of physical pain sometimes but I am staying positive and strong......Kurt would want that. I want that
Love Liss
Old 08-18-2006, 11:17 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Chy

But of course he's with you! It is my understanding that it takes a few days for the souls to transition to the spirit world. So they hang out here with their loved ones until it is time to cross over.

I'm sorry for your loss but he'll always, always be with you just as clearly as you feel him now.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:48 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

liss, it's so cool that you keep having these experiences. What a treat for you.