Class of June 2022 Support Thread Part 3

Old 10-02-2022, 04:09 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Administrator

I can merge the accounts if you like Worried

D
Old 10-02-2022, 10:27 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee . I feel a little better today after a sleep but still disappointed.
I was thinking that I must have wanted escape so bad to have done that yet I love the feeling of being sober. That bit doesn't make sense ! . I really do not miss the way wine made me feel and had no intentions of drinking. Where did those thoughts go at that moment ! . Your switcheroo explanation makes sense and obviously happens to others.
I suppose that's what a life time of bad habits does to us sadly. Wish I would just grow the hell up and stop this way of thinking.
Anyway, No I definitely will not do that again. I'm thankful it made me feel terrible and I was that paranoid about getting into trouble I flushed the rest anyway !.
Old 10-02-2022, 11:00 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

It makes sense to me, Chevy love. And I am guessing that after not smoking for ages (speaking from experience), you got a fright when it hit you that hard. I have been there too. I am not sure it has anything to do with growing up, though, but I do hear you. It doesn't feel very adult when we allow ourselves to fall back into the habits that we hated.

But things do tend to happen for a reason, and maybe this was the shock you didn't want that keeps you solidly on your path now.

Huge love to you. ❤️
Old 10-02-2022, 01:26 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thanks Venus. Yes a bit of a fright and not nice at all. It wasn't even the same as I smoked many years ago. It was a bud as opposed to a resin. It wasn't relaxing at all, quite the contrary. My head was just full of noise and I was extremely restless for what seemed like ages then I was awake for hours, my mind going round and round and it wouldn't quiet down. Lord knows what people see in that it's horrendous !!
Old 10-15-2022, 02:03 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Wow, I think I've actually managed to get back to Worried14. Maybe I didn't put a capital letter in or something . It didn't even let me in automatically any more for some reason either. Anyway, I've finally managed to get back as Worried14 .
It's so quiet here now - hope you're ok Chevy
Old 10-19-2022, 12:52 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Very quiet here these days.

How are you Chevy ? It would be lovely to hear from you
Old 10-19-2022, 12:55 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Administrator

How are things with you Worried14?

D
Old 10-20-2022, 03:58 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

I'm ok Dee . The AV hasn't been particularly strong and when it does pop up I soon remember it's not a good idea at all. A few negative feelings have happened but I seem to be able to cope with them much much better than usual these days (touch wood). I think inner changes are happening all the time, well, it doesn't just 'happen' it does take a bit of effort ! Thanks for asking Dee