Notices

Class of April 2018 Part 15

Old 09-09-2020, 09:22 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x
thanks guys, i got phone call yestertday for the doc so i do start on monday xx sry for short post, just been searching why is a charge on my bank statement grr lol

have good day all xx
Old 09-09-2020, 09:36 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Administrator

All the best erratic

Hi DB and Snitch

D
Old 09-09-2020, 11:40 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Morning everyone. Hi Dee 😊😊

Seren was at her dads last night, nit sure if I mentioned it so I dont have to do the school run this morning so am going to get up and workout, do my morning zoom meeting which I have service on, then I am walking into town to meet a friend for coffee and also need to take a dress back to Hennes as I bought a small and it was absolutely huuuuge on me and no , not because I have lost tons of weight, the sizings in that shop between different garments are insane. So that's to go back and then a chilled day before pick up and will probably head to the park for a bit with her friends and then home for usual evening routine. Well I say usual, I am getting into a new evening routine and it is going good so far. Much more organised! My life really is starting ti become more manageable which is great.

I have to apply for my compensation for my holiday delay today. My sister has dine hers already and we are going to get 400 euros per passenger so I will get 800 back. That's the holiday nearly paid for which is definitely the silver lining for losing a day.

happy Thursday everyone, I hope you get that charge sorted Erratic 😊😊😊
Old 09-10-2020, 04:03 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Good morning Aprils

Glad it's going well Suze, the novelty of school is wearing off a bit now for Owen, I think it's a bit of a culture shock going in every day after having 6 months off . Shame. It sounds like you're enjoying being at home, make the most of it whilst you can.

Morning Erratic, I'm guessing you've got your quiet head on, but that's okay. x

HI Dee, keep safe.

Hello Viper, wherever you are.

I'm off now for a bit of a peruse in between cleaning my fridge out.

Love to all of you. xxx

Old 09-10-2020, 12:24 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

night all, im sure i posted this morn! just to say i am starting on monday as got phone call from doc and councillor. good going snitch i hope u will get a routine and i know how hard it will be for u xxx
i am worried as i dont have my babies to take for walk or look after and its just me and hub, so this is totally new to me. all i know is i will end up in bed early actually like this week but without alcohol and already having probs with hub. nvm i left him message as he said wont remeber tomorrow but im making sure this time he will. so whatever, bring on monday! thanks for reading xx
Old 09-10-2020, 12:25 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

found out had prob must be this morn post, so not going to try just want to leave this post xx
Old 09-11-2020, 07:50 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Stay strong about what you're about to embark on Erratic, don't let ANYONE stand in your way. You can so do this. xxx
Old 09-11-2020, 03:32 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

[img][/img]
Old 09-11-2020, 03:33 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  
Administrator

It will all be OK erratic

D
Old 09-12-2020, 09:48 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

A very early good morning to you all ( 05.45), I hope all is well, it's been very quiet here for a few days. All is good with me, I went on a coach trip to Southport yesterday with my gson, a day out to the beach, we had a great time. It was cold and windy in the morning but that didn't stop g.son from buying a bucket, spade and fishing net. We got talking to the lovely Indian man who owned the gift shop and it turned out that he lived and worked in my home town in the 60's, small world. He gave g.son a free ice cream, so kind.
We had fish and chips for lunch and a game of crazy golf. We also had a bit of an unusual ( for want of a better word) experience on the coach coming home. As we were about to arrive at the coach depot the driver asked if we would all stay on the coach for a few minutes when we stopped as he had a surprise ( there were only 15 of us in total), he parked up and then asked his girlfriend to come up to the front of the bus, got down on one knee and proposed to her!! It was all a bit odd because none of us knew them and she didn't look one bit amused. I congratulated her as I got off the coach and she rolled her eyes and said 'it's only taken him 19 years and 2 kids.' I'm not even sure that she said 'yes.' It was different anyway.

Anyway, have a great Sunday whatever you're doing and I hope to see more of you here next time I check in.

Lots of love to you all. xx
Old 09-12-2020, 10:14 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x im not to far behind u actually lol daisy. got work this morn and one more day until i start my detox.

i saw ur pics daisy x good that u had good time with ur gson x also thanks and u to dee for your kind words, yep i can do this and i feel strong in doing this, prob change over next few days, but i will just have to roll with my moods and be more mindfull about what i am experiencing, yup lol u heard it mindfull eh? ive been preparing myself with that new thing i am doing, which is called the path and getting myself mentally ready for this. anyway guess i am running out of time lol and get another cup of tea on the go x while doing detoxing i am off work aswell so i will have plenty of time to reflect and be here also x anway hope u all have good day, will catch up later after work. xx
Old 09-13-2020, 03:27 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Thanks Erratic, I had a lovely day at the beach, made lots of happy memories.
Yes you can do it and don't be telling yourself otherwise, don't give yourself permission to drink. Mindful, I like that word, be mindful is a good thing to practice, I should work on it myself. Good luck and remember that we're going with you, even if it is only in spirit. xxx

Lots of love to you all. xxx
Old 09-14-2020, 04:22 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Good morning all of you, I hope you're all well, happy & sober.

I'll check in again later.

Wishing you all the best Monday possible.

Lots of love xx
Old 09-14-2020, 06:01 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

afternoon x
thanks daisy on ur reply x
so went down to this new clinic place where im to do detox, its a horrible place, but i will have to grin and bare it and get over my anxiety seeing new doc and being totally out of my comfort zone where i am normaly seen. i was only in there 10 mins was given meds to take there and then and rest later for over the day, they did make me fill out a form on how i am, but this place has no idea on my mental health problems or anything. so anyway not going to dwell on it and will go back tomo, only good thing about going there its only till thur morn and not fri. anyway, doh another anyway lol i came home and had a sleep and spoke to daughter and now i am catching up with some stuff.. everything will be again diffrent tomo as i will then be on 2nd day detox and what comes with that, least i will have meds to help xxx sry for the moan and thanks for u all being here for me even as u say in spirit xxx
Old 09-15-2020, 04:56 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Good afternoon all on this beautiful, warm, sunny September day, I hope you're all well.

Erratic, try not to dwell on the new clinic being a horrible place, I can imagine that it is, but tell yourself that it is just a temporary base for a very short time. I hope the meds don't have any adverse affects on you and I hope your husband will give you some support over the next few days. You're not moaning and if you want to talk or message you know where I am. I'll be thinking about you every step of the way.

Suze, I hope all is ok with you, getting a bit worried.

Hi Viper, if you're about.

Good evening Dee, I hope you are well.

Laters everyone, I've got another couple of posts to do and then I'm off into the garden.

Lots of love. xxx
Old 09-15-2020, 09:17 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Hi guys!

Sorry i haven't posted in a while, I do come on daily and read, I need to recomitt to posting daily even if it is only a couple of lines(no pun intended &#129315 , this thread is just as much part of my recovery as AA. Plus I love you guys!! ♥️😊

Daisy, I just love how much time you spend with your grandchildren and what you get up to with them. It just makes me so happy, such a beautiful gift of sobriety!! Haha i was laughing about the proposal. AWKWARD!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Erratic sending you prayers of strength and courage. I totally have faith in you. Remember you are doing this to get yourself well. It is ot going to be forever. Keep close and keep sharing. Do you think you would get another doggy at all?

Hi Dee, how is it on the other side of the world???

I sprained my ankle on sunday. I took Seren to the park and we were going to climb trees together (!) and we didn't even get that far, I was walking along a wooden beam , only about 5 inches from the ground, jumped off and the ground was uneven and I went right over on my ankle. Ahhhhhhhh! So Seren us currently with her dad. She stayed with him sunday and monday and he was having her tonight and tomorrow anyway. I went up to A&E yest and they confirmed it is a sprain and its ok. I can put weight on it so i will be ok to look after Seren but will need help with school runs so I guess her dad will have to help but my friends have been amazing, especially one in particulalr. She went and got some shopping for me and she has offered to take Seren to school and pick her up. I am blessed she is an angel!

Everyhring else is pretty good. My mum is doing good. We spent the day a theirs saturday and she was more like her old self. We got a chinese takeaway and she really enjoyed it. As did I!! I am working the Overeaters Anonymous programme and it is working for me 😊😊 I have what I call my alcoholic foods and abstain from them completely. My food.plan is 3 healthy balanced meals and 2 healthy snacks. I am doing juice plus so I have w shakes, 1 healthy balanced meal and w healthy snacks. There is a saying in OA. Stop feeding your face and start.facing your feelings. And I have realised hiw much I have stuffed down feelings with food. The last few days I have had to deal with some painful feelings, and i have had to really rely on my HP and my programme. It has been around men and my low self esteem. And wow! The results are amazing. I just feel like i am really healing and also growing. It's incredible.

So sending much love to you all my little recovery warriors. ♥️🙏
Old 09-15-2020, 01:45 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
Administrator

All good here thanks snitch - hope everyone is well

D
Old 09-15-2020, 11:53 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning all x on day 3 which yeah things are going ok. your right daisy it is only for short period x i have my cpn phoning me this afternoon. snitch x i dont think we will be getting another dog, we also have rehomed my snakes and geckos as i just find it to hard to deal with death when it comes to my babies, its sad to lose them as my snakes are 12yrs old and have had them since babies, but i felt that if we keep on going down to daughters and losing our dogs its unfair and they have many life in them to get more attention given as they are really lovely and docile so they would be good for a beginner aswell as experienced owners. so my livingroom is a shell and its first time in many decades i havent had a pet. we are doing up the livingroom which been ongoing for a couple of months which should be next week get carpet and new sofa coming, and then i can get book cases which we bought glass doors for and then guess need some furniture or more lighting as its dark without my tank lights.
husband has just bought me a printer as i need it so i can do this path stuff homework, as i feel better seeing it in paper and can write down my answers and that. i did buy a journal but i need to print stuff off so i can write in my thoughts and stuff x
so anyway there is a little update on whats going on xx
have great day all xx thinking of u all x daisy, snitch , dee, viper x
Old 09-16-2020, 01:34 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Administrator

congrats on day 3 erratic

D
Old 09-16-2020, 05:08 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Good morning lovely Aprils, it's a lovely day again here and I'm grateful to feel well.

So glad to see your post Suze, you've been on my mind.Ha ha, that proposal on the coach must be the most unromantic proposal ever, on a coach, on a car park with a group of strangers and not even a bunch of flowers. No wonder she didn't look thrilled.
Ouch, sorry about your foot, sprains are very painful and can take quite a while to mend, so be careful and look after yourself. I'm so glad that your mum is doing well and long may she continue to do so.

Hi Erratic and a massive well done on day 3, that's really good. How are you feeling in yourself? Maybe it's a good thing that you're not getting any more pets, maybe it's time to concentrate on you for a change. You can always look at getting a pet in the future if you feel the need to. You're going to be very posh when you've got all your new furniture, how nice. Having a printer will be really handy, I have one and use it quite a bit. Anyway, keep on going, take each day as it comes and look after you.

I hope you're well Dee and enjoying zooming about on your new scooter.

Lots of love to you all.

xxx