Administrator

Hope your mum gives them a hurry up and soon Snitch

Hi erratic congrats on day 4!

Hi DB and Vipe and anyone lurking.

I'm keeping things in balance - no worries

D
Old 04-15-2020, 01:13 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Good morning all and it's another beautiful one here, looking through the window from where I'm sat with a coffee and listening to the birds singing you wouldn't think the world has all gone to pot. We've got loads done in the garden, all the fence panels have been painted, Mr D.B jet washed the drive yesterday and he's doing the back today, I think he'll be glad to go back to work for a rest, lol.
On a more sombre note Mr D.B phoned his cousins husband last night, it's awful, only 5 people can attend the funeral and he is struggling to get 5 people to go, he more than likely won't be able to go himself as he is waiting to be tested, but has no date for that, his wife has 2 sisters, one who is in isolation with chronic asthma and the other has cancer, her brother lives 250 miles away but has the virus himself, her work colleagues are frightened to go. I don't know what he'll do. The churches are all closed so it will be a quick ceremony in the crem, no coffin bearers allowed, the coffin will be wheeled in by someone in full protective gear, masks and gloves and paper suit. It doesn't bear thinking about. So sad.

Lovely to see you Suze, I was getting a bit worried about you. I'm glad you're enjoying your quality time with Seren, it will be good for both of you. I'm lucky too where I live, because we have meadows just over the road and a large park nearby, we can walk for miles without barely seeing a soul.
I'm sorry about your mum and I pray that the prognosis is good, please do nag her though about chasing that mammogram up, it's really important and it needs doing sooner rather than later. Look after yourself too.

Morning Erratic, my brother brought me loads of surgical gloves and some little bottles of hand sanitiser, if you are struggling to get any let me know, I'm more than happy to share them with you. You need to look after you, I bet your boss is looking after himself.

Anyway, I'm off to make another coffee, I've got my coffee head on today lol, then I'm going to peruse round the board.

Catch up again later.

Keep safe and make sure you wash your hands, often.
Old 04-15-2020, 03:36 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

thanks daisy, hope u enjoyed ur coffee x

on gloves i think boss has some i think but if not, i think one of the others got some in. thanks alot for the offer it such a nice thing to say xx funny thing is my bosses wife is a nurse in eye clinic lol but prob of been moved to help elsewhere. also one of the other worker cleans in the hospital also, so just shows how yeah i am sure they are looking out for themselves. nvm not in the mood to be moaning, picking up the keys this afo so i will find out bit more what is happening.

i am just waiting for hub to come home for lunch and then i will go get keys.

check in later xx
Old 04-15-2020, 03:56 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Just checking in to say goodnight, I'm tired tonight so hopefully I'll sleep.

I mean it Erratic, if your boss or whatever doesn't supply you with gloves tomorrow, you're welcome to half of mine, you need to stay safe. Just let me know.

You're in my thoughts Viper, I hope you're okay in these difficult times.

Stay safe Dee. x

Goodnight everybody, sleep well and keep safe.

Love always. xx
Old 04-15-2020, 09:30 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

guess its back to that early morn before work check in x

thanks again daisy for caring, i went and picked up keys and found out why i am doing fri afo. boss is taking time off for 2wks, so hence why i have to change my fri as the lady who does other 3 morns is doing the fri. The boss gave us a box of gloves for the week or whatever so thats fine.

enough about work, i have kept this to myself for past few days as we all have enough on our plate and i really dont know how i going to cope but my dog is looking like he has not long to go. i am sure he has what my other baby ended up having heart failer, which he had a funny turn when i had him out on tues morn, also he is bloated. he did seem to pick up yesterday, but the bloating even with him going to the toilet is still there and he is very unblanced, so hub is thinking about taking him to vet, but i told him i cant go through what we did with my other baby and when time comes is he will have to pass away in our house for the comfort and stress free,so meaning vet will have to come here. so i will see what is to be done when i know when that time is. anyway sry for this sad and horrible post at this time of the morn, i just had to say even with what crap is going on at this time.

will catch up with everyone later after work

i stand by what daisy said, viper we are thinking of you and hope ur ok xx
Old 04-15-2020, 11:54 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Morning lovelies,

Awww Erratic, I am so sorry to hear about your doggy. Doodle isn't it? I am praying for her to be ok. Sending you cyber hugs honey ❤❤

That's so sad too about hubby's cousin Daisy. I actually don't know how I feel about this whole not being able to see your loved ones in hospital before they die and only so many people being able to attend funerals. I know in hospitals they have to keep patients safe from people incoming and also don't want anyone who is infected in hospital to pass it on but it's just behind sad that someone has to die alone in hospital without seeing their nearest and dearest and vice versa. I am so grateful my mum came out of hospital because seriously, if she wasn't able to come out and we weren't able to see her and then something happened I honestly dont think I could have coped with that. It's just so so sad.

On a brighter note I am glad you got your garden finished. I am waiting for an order to come from amazon, some heavy duty patio cleaner and I can get out there and finish up too. I actually hate going out, think I wrote that before. The world feels so weird. Luckily , because I am always away for work, I am loving being at home. I am like a pig in poo hahahaha. I miss my family though. Just like everyone else does.

So, Seren was meant to stay with her dad Monday night. He came round Monday morning but she refused to go. I tried everything, cajoling her, being stern with her. But she wouldnt get her shoes on. He ended up storming in, pushing me out of the way, manhabdlong her to try and get her shoes on, made her cry, then stormed out. He threw her shoe at me and it hit me really hard. I am not sure who he was aiming for but luckily it got me. The next day I had an email from him saying he is walking away. That he is done. That he was gonna bag all her stuff up including her bike and take it to charity. That he was going to contact the school and have himself removed from everything. I mean, what the hell? I am just leaving things at the moment. Letting things lie. We had both been at each others throats again precious which is so unhealthy. I keep putting boundaries up and lowering them and I need tokeep them up. But this situation was out of control. She loves her daddy but with me being off she just wants to be with me at home. Even though I feel bad for him, he takes it way too personally. The way he acted is hardly going to make her want to go and stay with him. I just dont know what to do. So I am not doing anything. ! Probably the best thing.

Apart from that hideousness all is pretty good. No desire to drink at the moment. Alcohol is poison. Can you imagine if I were drinking during this? Well to be fair, I wouldnt have Seren of I picked up a drink anyway. So glad to be free from alcohol today.

Lots of love to you all
Old 04-16-2020, 01:10 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Good morning my April friends, it's another beautiful one, I'm loving this weather and I'm grateful that it's been so nice because at least my g.son can play in the back garden and I can take him out over the meadows without being in contact with anyone else. It would be awful if it was cold and raining every day like it so often does, imagine being cooped inside 24/7 trying to entertain bored and wilful children, I think I'd be bald by now.

Be careful in work Erratic and keep washing your hands ( ha ha I think I'm everyone's mum). I'm glad you shared about your worry with Doodles, I'm so sorry and I hope he will be okay. It might be a good idea to take him to the vet just to have him checked out and diagnosed, if it is what you are thinking maybe the vet could give him something to ease any discomfort. Take care. xx

Morning Suze, lovely to see you again. I'm glad your mum came home too especially with the way things are at the moment, at least she's in the comfort of her own home and has all her own stuff at hand.
I'm very happy at home too, I'm a home bird anyway so its no hardship to me to be here and I'm lucky to have a garden and meadows across the road. I was feeling overwhelmed at times about all the running about I was doing, so this time out is good for me, it's given me time to catch up with myself.
O.M.G your ex, he reminds me soooo much of my son with some of the things he does. Suze, he sounds so immature. Children have these little phases whereby they want to stay with their mum or their dad, especially if they've been having lots of attention and fun with one of them. Seren's had you to herself and she's revelling in it so it's understandable that she doesn't want to go anywhere else, even if it is with her dad. Apart from that you don't know what's going on in her mind with all this unsettlement at the minute. Like him throwing a paddy because she doesn't want to go with him is going to make her want to go with him next time. I've had very similar things to that with my son over Owen and I always just leave him to it, I don't contact him or anything, I just leave him to calm down and wait for him to get in touch with me. He does eventually but he never apologises of course and he has this way of twisting it to make it my fault. But that's nothing new.

Back later, have the best Thursday you can and keep safe.

Keep washing those hands.

Love always. xx
Old 04-16-2020, 02:19 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sorry about Doodle erratic.

sorry about the ex too Snitch

enjoy your gson time DB

D
Old 04-16-2020, 04:01 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee, I always do, well mostly I do. Take care and enjoy your day. keep safe.

Goodnight Aprils, I'm off to bed. See you tomorrow xx
Old 04-16-2020, 11:15 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning all x

thanks for your replies about doodle, he is sleeping alot at the moment but still managing to go out a little and his stoumach is less hard but still there. hub carried him up and down stairs yesterday morn for his toilet and was ok and again throughout the day. we are taking it by day and i see that he is in pain is i will get him to the vet, but there isnt much they can do, as the experience i had with my other baby, all they comfirmed with her was she ended up having a heart mumer or something and they said see how she gets on, a week went by and that was it she had heart failer. Again though if i see any sign he is in destress or in pain or breathless or even not eating or passing he will go straight to the vet,but i can only manage that he passes away at home as i cant do what i did for my other baby at the vet. after my work yesterday i ended up going back to bed and he slept with me for the whole time x

well i guess better go and get cup of tea, i am working this afo and yup washed and washed my hands yesterday even with gloves on, it was actually really good to be back, alot of my customers said awwww where have u been, glad u are back, been asking for me lol so was nice to be missed by the customers and them expressing it xx

sry to hear about ur ex snitch, hope he comes to his senses as he will never get back the little girl she is just now and being like that, will just make her not want to go to his even more.

take care u both will check in later when i can, still thinking of you viper!
Old 04-17-2020, 02:59 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Good morning Aprils, I hope you're all well, all good here, I'm keeping myself busy in the garden whilst the weather is nice, or should I say I'm supervising Mr D.B while he's jet washing and washing the paintwork down, got to make sure he doesn't miss any, lol.

I hope Doodles is okay today Erratic and I think you're doing right by looking after him at home, he'll be more settles in his own surroundings. I know you'll be straight to vet with him if he shows any distress or if he is in pain, that goes without saying. At least being in work is keeping your mind occupied and I can believe the customer's missed you, you're a nice person.

Right then, I'm off to peruse. Catch up with you all again later.

Stay home, stay safe and keep washing those hands.

Love always. xx
Old 04-17-2020, 02:15 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Evening guys,

Awww poor Doodles. It is great she has such a loving mummy and daddy to look after her and how lovely you were missed by your customers Erratkc, that's so sweet ❤

Daisy, I wish I had a hubby to do all those jobs ahhhh. I am actually so glad I only love in a little place, its hard to keep up with it all by myself but am using this time to try. Today I cleaned my windows (in and out) on my lounge and my plantation blinds which were hard work and it took me about 4 hours to do with a quick lunch break but they look great and I am so pleased, really feel I have accomplished something!!

Nothing still from Seren's ex. Part of me wante to contact him and try and male this right but I am not going to as I feel I'll just be going back in the rong with him. He has made this decision (whether he means ot or not) so it's down to him to either see it through or to try and male things right and if he is willing to then we will have to go from there.

I've been doing lots of recovery work and really working on my steps and the spiritual side of the programme which is basically what the steps are and I feel pretty blown away by it to be honest. I feel very calm and serene today purely because of the work I have been putting and developing more of a conscious contact with my HP and I swear that the thought of alcohol today repulsed me. Wow! What a miracle!

We have been going to bed so late. Seren is playing a game on her iPad now with her friend whilst they face time together! We've been waling between 9 and 10 which is pretty unheard of for both of us especially her! Am just going with it for now haha.

I hope Vipers ok, I will message him.

Hi Dee,

Love to you all
Old 04-17-2020, 03:46 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

I'd gladly send him over to you for a week Suze, but unfortunately with us being on Lockdown it isn't possible. Maybe in a few weeks, not that he's under my feet at all and I'm trying to get rid of him for a bit, not at all You've certainly had a very productive day anyway.
I think I'd just just give Seren's dad a bit of space, give him some time to think about his childish antics. I'm sure he'll soon come round but when he does make sure you stick to those boundaries.
My grandson has been going to bed far later than usual too, but it doesn't really matter right now, they are going through a lot, missing school, their friends etc, it must affect them, so I for one am being a bit relaxed about it all. They'll be murder when they do go back though.
You're doing well with the steps and it sounds like you're enjoying doing them too, which is good. You must be coming on to 2 years now!!

I hope you and Doodles are okay Erratic.

Viper, I hope you are okay too.

See you all tomorrow.

Sleep well and keep safe. xxx
Old 04-18-2020, 01:10 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning all x

thanks for your kind replies dee, daisy, snitch x

doodle is again a little better, but i am still very aware that this could end sooner than later i am afraid x he is a good pooch and always has been, also he is a fighter, i just wish that lock down was over so i could take him to the beach and do a bucket list for him, i saw a lady on utube sometime ago about doing a bucket list for her dog. he is still eating and doing his buisness, which is weird though he aint eating his cheese when offered, normaly he would wolf it down as he is or was a cheese monster x

work yesterday was diffrent as i havent closed up the shop for about a year i think lol but it went bz for the first 4 hrs so that was good. saw customer who havent seen for awhile also as some just come in the afternoon, so was good to see them also.

on the daughter, what can i say, still in alot of pain but still hanging in there x

not sure what is on the cards today, hun strimmer arrived this morn, so see how the weather is and may do bit of cutting grass and stuff. On the tv at this moment is the sweeny lol just finished watching the professionals lol anyway will leave it there for now x

has anyone heard from viper?? bit worried as we havent heard from him in a while x hope ur ok hun xx

speak to u all later, have good morning x
Old 04-18-2020, 03:16 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Morning all. xx

G.morning Erratic, I'm glad work went well for you, those customers obviously missed you. I glad Doodles is a little better, I suppose you'll just have to take each day as it comes with him. It's a shame that you can't take him to the beach but the main thing is that he isn't in pain. I'm sure he's happy at home.
Your daughter hasn't that much longer to go now, she'll be glad when it's all over. Just a shame you can't be with her.
It's raining here today so no garden stuff for me, a good clean up indoors is the order of the day.

Back later

Stay home and stay safe.

Love to all. xxx
Old 04-18-2020, 02:48 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Goodnight Aprils, I hope we'll catch up with each other tomorrow. Take care.
xxx
Old 04-18-2020, 10:25 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning all x

yup its sunday and back to work x hub be glad to get rid of me for 5hrs x

i have noted that i havent pledge to not pick up, so i am going to pledge that today i wont pick up , day 1 x lets get this ball rolling x

have a good morning all and will check in later today i hope x
Old 04-19-2020, 02:28 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Have a good day at work Erratic, I hope you've left Mr Erratic a list of jobs to do whilst your away.
I'm holding you to your pledge, like I do.

Back later when I hope to see more of you here.

Keep safe. xx
Old 04-19-2020, 04:35 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Checking in to say goodnight. Sleep well.

Keep safe you lot. xxx
Old 04-19-2020, 10:56 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morn x

sry daisy never got back on, me and mr e started the patch of garden we had after my work x so its been cut, strimmed , raked and i also started weeding the path. also hub bought a roasting chicken for first time in yrs lol and he made a nice roast dinner x we even watch an old film together, yup it was ghost busters lol was funny still.

hope your ok daisy? was hoping to see viper back x

here goes, my pledge not to pick up, today 2

we have blue skies here so i may do a bit more to the garden today, will see, hub is working from home this week, so i better doe some jobs lol i am lucky that i dont need to give him a note of stuff to do daisy, its me who needs one lol

hope your ok also snitch? and u also dee xx

right off to put my pledge everywhere else x will be back later xx