Notices

Class of April 2018 Part 14

Old 05-30-2020, 08:30 PM
  # 241 (permalink)  

Hi all, I hope you're all well. The weather has been amazing and thank goodness for that, because it would have been awful during this lockdown period had it rained or been cold every day. I'm making the most of it and I've got loads done in the garden that I wouldn't have done otherwise.

You're doing well with your steps Suze and I'm so glad that you are getting on well with your sponsor, it makes a difference. Your ex is a funny one, I think he struggles to get his head round the new you. You're doing the right thing by keeping it zipped.
I hope your mum is okay, it's taking a while for those results, the waiting must be agonising. I'm still keeping you all in my thoughts.
I agree with you that this virus is going to be around for a while, it's going to run it's course and I doubt very much that there will be a vaccine for it any time soon. I just worry that a lot of people have not and are not complying with the rules and I fear a second wave will put us right back to square one. But there again, the rules are so contradictory. My daughter works in the hospital and her partner is an ambulance driver and both of them have been told by the hospital that they are expecting a second wave. I probably worry more because my husband has asthma and also a pre cancerous throat condition, he had swine flu a few years back and ended up in hospital very poorly with pneumonia which scared his lungs, so I think Covid might just see him off.
Anyway, what will be, will be, its out of my control so all I can do is my best, whatever comes my way.

Erratic, you're being very quiet, I hope you're okay.

Hi Dee and Viper, I hope you're both well.

See you all later.

keep safe. xxx
Old 05-31-2020, 03:11 PM
  # 242 (permalink)  

Honestly Daisy, I am not convinced the government really onow what they are doing!!

Today has been my most challenging day in lockdown so far. Seren had a real full blown meltdown this morning. Then all afternoon she was really clingy. Then this evening it has been nothing but mum mum mum mum. I feel so drained!!! I really need to organise my life better so I am setting my alarm for 6am (don't laugh!) Cos I want to get up before her and clean as I can't do anything. I love her so much but being at gome with each other 24/7 with no school for her , no work for me, we are getting on each other's nerves a bit 🤣🤣🤣

It's her birthday on tuesday. She is going to be 8!! Her dad wants to see her so seeing as we can't see any family or big groups we are gonna do something altogether as a 3some. Just for a few hours anyway. My boundaries are firmly up. I am not going to say anything inflammatory or derogatory. I am not going to talk about anything to do with me (as he says I always talk about myself) I am just going to concentrate on making sure Seren has a good time. We will probably head down to the beach. On Wednesday I am going to get a few of her friends together for a gathering in the park.

Tomorrow one of my new friends from AA is coming over with her little girl. We are going to the park for a few hours. She has been sober 3 months and is doing really well but she also suffers from eating disorders. Binging and purging. She is so tiny, there is nothing of her but she thinks she is huge! Anyway her legs came up in a funny blotchy sort of rash recently and after having bloods taken she was told her potassium levels were dangerously low, so low she was at risk from heart attack at any time! Scary! I do have a problem moderating when eating but tjst must be a new kind of hell. Binging everything I sight and then vomiting it up. Shes such a lovely girl and has a 3 year old daughter.

I am sooo tired tonight. Maybe my job wasn't so bad, full time parenting is HARD!! 🤣🤣🤣

Literally collapsing into bed now ....😴😴😴😴😴
Old 05-31-2020, 05:03 PM
  # 243 (permalink)  

Ha ha Suze, I have no faith in our Government at all, none whatsoever, it's a complete shambles.
I'm sorry Seren has been such hard work today, but it's understandable really, we tend to forget how much this Lockdown must affect the little ones, it's turned their lives upside down if you think about it. They aren't going to school or doing any after school activities, they aren't seeing their friends or family, they must feel like they are being punished but don't know what for. It's bound to affect them in some way. I hope she has a lovely day on Tuesday for her birthday and it will probably be good for her to be the centre of attention for the day. I'm glad you realise that you need to keep your boundaries in place, just concentrate on Seren and make it the best day possible.
I hope you sleep well tonight and wake up all refreshed tomorrow.

I hope you're okay Erratic, baby must be due very soon now.

Have a good day Dee.

Hi Viper, if you're reading.

Back tomorrow, take care and keep safe. xx
Old 05-31-2020, 05:50 PM
  # 244 (permalink)  
Administrator

I know you guys barely mentioned it but can we steer away from politics please?
It's getting very wearing.for me and the other staff,

D
Old 05-31-2020, 07:54 PM
  # 245 (permalink)  

Sorry Dee, that's fine with me, I don't really do politics anyway. xx
Old 05-31-2020, 10:58 PM
  # 246 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x

sry havent been posting, having hard time just now not being with daughter and gson and i had myself a meltdown on sat about not being there for her and gson and feeling resentment that the other gparents can and some other stuff. so feeling bit better and was talking to daughter yesterday as she had her own meltdown on phone saying she wanted me to my hun on the phone crying, i was at work but i did phone her when i was at work. she is having alot of cramp and alot of pain in her pelvis, they are going to do a sweep on friday if she doesnt i guess go into hospital with these cramps and stuff. even her midwife thinks she will go early , but she is really suffering and nvm not going to go on about it.

new day new month and a new addition to the family, is i will try harder with my plan and saving money and keep up with the garden, which i bought some more plants yesterday after my work so will be putting them in the border later today.

sry for it being all about me. i have read all ur posts daisy and snitch and daisy thanks for thinking about me and snitch i do hope your daughters bday goes as best as can be xxx

here thinking about ur all and hey snitch has ur mum found out a bit more about her results? so thinking of her aswell xx
Old 05-31-2020, 11:02 PM
  # 247 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope you can be with your family soon Erratic

D
Old 06-01-2020, 11:20 PM
  # 248 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning i hope you all are ok? guess its just me again this morn x

i put out my new plants and i also did the grass x we have a change in weather here today which it will be showers of rain and cooler, so wont be able to do much gardening the rest of week so have to find other things to do. so day 2

here thinking of you all x
Old 06-01-2020, 11:22 PM
  # 249 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats on day 2

D
Old 06-02-2020, 03:17 AM
  # 250 (permalink)  

Good morning all, sorry I missed posting last night, I went to bed early as I didn't sleep at all the night before. Anyway I slept well last night, I needed to so much, so today I feel well and refreshed. It's a gorgeous day again here and we may go to a garden centre this afternoon as they opened last week. I'm very excited, lol.

Erratic, I'm so sorry that life is so hard for you at the moment. I find it hard enough only seeing my other 2 g.children from a distance so I can only imagine how hard it is not to see them at all and your daughter too, especially while she is not having a good pregnancy. Hopefully it won't be for much longer now before you can see them all.
Well done on day 2, what I love about you is that you never stop trying regardless of what's going on around you. Take care.

I hope all is okay Suze.

Hi Dee xx

Back later.

Keep safe. xxxx
Old 06-02-2020, 03:26 AM
  # 251 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

thought i would post this here aswell and thanks daisy luv xxx

Not doing to bad just now, just had a phone call from my daughter she thinks she maybe going into labour,so will see what happens when she decides to get her shower or bath lol and get herself to the hospital, so im kind of on edge of my seat thinking omg i want to be there! but dam it i cant as i am 400 miles away!! could be false alarm but over weekend she been pretty much been in pain and sicky so arrghhh waiting game lol
Old 06-02-2020, 03:51 AM
  # 252 (permalink)  
Administrator

best wishes and thoughts to you and your daughter Erratic

D
Old 06-03-2020, 12:34 AM
  # 253 (permalink)  

Good morning and you're all in my thoughts, I hope everything is ok. All is good with me. We went to a garden centre yesterday, which made a nice change and it wasn't busy either, nice and quiet with plenty of space for shopper. I just got a couple of plants and a garden ornament thingy, a bronze windmill thing that I really like, they had some gorgeous things there but some of the prices were just extortionate. The drive through McDonalds opened yesterday and I saw on social media that the queue at the one in our town was over 2 miles long and a 2 hour wait!!! I don't get it myself, why would you queue for that long in the baking sun, with 2 or 3 children in the back of your car, for a Maccies? I wouldn't queue longer than 10 minutes for a Maccies anything. Ikea was worse, that opened on Monday at 10 a.m, the queue was 5 miles long and people were waiting outside the store at 6 a.m!! Why? I just don't get it.

Morning Erratic, I hope everything goes well, update us when you can. Take care.

Laters. xxx
Old 06-03-2020, 05:05 AM
  # 254 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

just quick update, she went to hospital and was found to be 1-2cm delated and was spotting and also coupling contractions which never heard of, but they said you can stay here or if you want can go home until they become more level or if she developes futher, which she ended up having couple of baths and slept in there and had hard night but taking hyrdrocodiien or what ever its called and got a little sleep i was up near every hr keeping an eye on messages and stuff. so this morn it came back really hard and spotting again, but now she has said its all stopped, so will have to see what happens.so just a waiting game.

thinking of you all, hope your day goes ok xx
Old 06-03-2020, 05:14 AM
  # 255 (permalink)  
Administrator

continued best wishes erratic.

D
Old 06-03-2020, 04:17 PM
  # 256 (permalink)  

Thinking about you and your daughter Erratic and I hope everything goes well. Take care. xxxx
Old 06-03-2020, 05:11 PM
  # 257 (permalink)  

Thinking of you Errqtuc and praying for your daughter 🙏❤

Oooh I cant wait to get a macdonalds!!! But I wouldn't queue for 2 hours either Daisy.!! People are very strange. IKEA too? Seriously! Nah.

Seren's birthday went well and I am doing a little party for her tomorrow in the garden. Cant type anymore as soooo tired. Will write more tomorrow.

Night
xx

Old 06-04-2020, 05:55 PM
  # 258 (permalink)  

Just popping in very quickly as I'm very tired and it's very late.

I hope everything is okay Erratic.

I hope everything is okay with you too Suze.

Enjoy your day Dee. xx

Much love to all of you. Keep safe.
xxx
Old 06-04-2020, 09:18 PM
  # 259 (permalink)  

Morning. I'm awake at 5am but going to try sleep more. I was so shattered last night I went to bed without a shower and teeth clean which I NEVER DO but OMG yesterday was just horrendous. I felt like a tornado had ripped through my home and dragged me with it. Seren's party! So I decorated the garden, put lots of toys out to play with, bought a new 8ft pool and filled it and it all looked Lovely. Then 10 kids including Seren, 2 of them toddlers and 2 of them both ADHD and 7 hours later and I was nearly crying. No word of a lie. Oh and a sausage dog puppy that wee'd on my picnic blanket and took a dump on my hall floor which is wooden thank God but still yuck. My poor piggies went into hiding all day! No wonder I drank 🤣🤣🤣🤣 BUT Seren had a great time and that's all that matters!!

So, i am going to tey and get some more zzzz's now. How is your daughter Erratic? And quick update on my mum... apparently they are comparing her recent biopsy sample to the one she had before that. No idea what is going on but they reckon they will have the results by early next week. So fingers crossed!

Lots of love

Xxx
Old 06-04-2020, 09:18 PM
  # 260 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

just a quick note also x

the contraction she was getting isnt as painful or strong just now, but she has midwife today and will tell her what is going on. she also became poorly she said and couldnt lay down wed night so she had to try sleep upright and was sick and stuff. so will see how things goes today, have told her to go back to hospital but she is holding out for seeing midwife today...

snitch hope your daughter had good bday, sry wasnt around to post.

hope you all have good day xx