Notices

Class of April 2018 Part 13

Old 03-23-2020, 12:00 AM
  # 421 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x

still here and checking trains to make sure i get home.

while doing this i cant believe i am watching the green goddess the old bird from my childhood doing her work out on one of those chairs that are in old peoples home and using water bottles for arm excercise. what is the world coming too!!!!! lol next they will have that dizzy whats her face or that guy mr whatever machine man lol

oh my i am going stir crazy lol

anyway hope u are all well xx thinking of you all. got to get that green lady out of my brain!
Old 03-23-2020, 04:21 PM
  # 422 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope everyone is doing ok!

D
Old 03-23-2020, 06:25 PM
  # 423 (permalink)  

I hope you manage to get home safely Erratic especially after it being announced this evening that we're on Lockdown. It's going to be a tough old Spring but we will get through it. Like everything else all we can do is take each day as it comes.
Oh my goodness, the Green Goddess, that's a blast from the past. Did you mean that 'mad Lizzie'? Remember her? Oh yes and machine man, . Those were the days. xx

I'm okay Dee, there's no other way to be. You take care. xx
Old 03-23-2020, 08:33 PM
  # 424 (permalink)  
Administrator

You too

D
Old 03-23-2020, 11:04 PM
  # 425 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x

i am not doing to good, i am in total panick mode, got to take daughters cat to vets as they have agreed to spade her as she is 3 or 4 wks pregnant and because daughter is going back and forwards to hostpital and being pregnant herself. not even sure if daughter will get to hospital today as she is again been put on antibiotics and gave her injection for antisickness which helped with food but not antibiotics and was told to come back to hospital today which have no clue if she can or not! since yes the lockdown last night. i have been checking my train and it says its still running but im in total panic and ready for a breakdown, which if train gets cancelled husband said last night he may not be able to come and get me and what do i want him to do? ffs thanks a fukin bunch husband! going to have to call cpn as i said i am ready to break and finding it hard to control my thoughts and reaction, i even dont have enough medication to last me if my train is cancelled and i am not allowed to go home for 3 wks. this is a nightmare which i have to try not to react to and keep myself safe and just think of keeping daughter and gson safe.

sry for the ramble, thinking of you all and keep safe x
Old 03-24-2020, 01:08 AM
  # 426 (permalink)  

Good morning all.

Morning Erratic, firstly take a few good deep breaths and lets think about this. You have to be strong, stronger than you've ever been, you need to keep it together for your daughter and your g.son. Is the vets easy to get to or do you need transport to get there? I haven't seen anything about taxi drivers being stopped from working, if you can't get there the best thing to do is to phone the vet and ask for their advice, in circumstances like this, they may be able to collect her if you could put her outside the door in a cage when they arrive so there is no human contact. It's worth asking anyway.
I'm really sorry that your daughter is having such a rough time of it in her pregnancy, again I'm sure they will treat her if she can get to the hospital, as pregnant women are classed as amongst the vulnerable. If you or she phones the hospital maybe they could arrange for an ambulance to pick her up. My daughter's partner is an ambulance driver and they are still picking the vulnerable up so hopefully this is still happening in Leeds.
In the worst case scenario whereby your husband won't pick you up and you are stuck for 3 weeks, I'm pretty sure that it can be very easily arranged for your medication to be delivered to a pharmacy near your daughter or even to her address. During the lock down we can still go to the pharmacy.
It will be okay, you can get through this.
Sending you big hugs and lots of love. xxxx

Much love to all of you, please take care and stay safe. xxx
Old 03-24-2020, 05:25 AM
  # 427 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

thanks daisy x

was just having one of my moments this morn, not knowing what was happening. daughters partner step father took me in the end so she is there and i am waiting for phone call to pick her up. husband phoned me after phoning him while he had minute from work, said sry that things was heated last night as there is so many things going on. He said even if he had to leave today at 4pm after work he will pick me up and drive through the night, told him i phoned trains people and they are saying that just now my train in the morning is still running, but to check before 10pm tonight to see if anymore changes. so fingers crossed there. daughter felt unwell this morn when taking tabs but she seems at moment better.

so yup deep breaths indeed x thanks again daisy xxxxx
Old 03-24-2020, 08:18 AM
  # 428 (permalink)  

Hi all!

erractic, I’m sorry things sound very stressful. 💜

I’m still at my sisters house. Things have quieted down a lot here. The blow ups are not happening. My sister and her husband are a bit paranoid about the virus. It’s a bit overboard I’d say. I mean our State is on one of the strictest lockdowns. We are not ordered to stay home, but ‘Strongly Urged’ by the Governor. Only Drug store and Grocery Store trips are totally legit. However, they can’t make you ‘not’ do anything. The President wants to resume everything fast (losing $$$, I’m sure, corporate pressure), but my State will make its own rules. That’s the nature of States. I think we are pretty safe. Many States with a conservative bend have not changed anything, because that’s the conservative thing, ‘no government interference’ in our lives. That might not be in this case. For instance Texas. You ain’t tellin’ a Texan what to do. Plus those folks are armed to the teeth. I’m not judging just observing.

ive got an appointment online with my therapist in a few minutes. He’ll hopefully get me back on track a bit.

I discovered a large box of old journals. I used to smoke weed and draw all day. I made really cool stuff. It easily could have turned into a career. I’d really like to get back into it. Honestly I didn’t remember, the stuff is awesome!! Really cool. Plus a lot of funny ironic little cartoons like The New Yorker cartoons. One box with a funny bit.

I guess all I can do is start again and try to get the stuff out there.

I have that tattoo appointment and now I don’t care about it it all and we have the virus. I’m sure my sister would bug out if I came home with a tattoo because of this. I’ll have to cancel. Lose my $40 deposit or get it later. I’m anxious to call the guy. He works out of his house so I don’t see him being shut down. No one would notice the comings and going’s.

OK just a check in. Unbelievable I’m sober and cannot imagine drinking. The Liquor Stores are Essential Businesses. That’s too funny. 😂 I guess the law makers do not want to go without their booze. It probably keeps the populace happy too. I bet the liquor stores are killing it with business. Never a recession in booze, drugs, etc. They aren’t getting a nickel from me!!!!

Viper 🐍

Old 03-24-2020, 03:19 PM
  # 429 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're not worried about the virus Vipe - but stay safe nonetheless.
Thinking of you and your daughter erratic - best wishes.

Hope things are well with you Snitch and DB

D
Old 03-24-2020, 03:47 PM
  # 430 (permalink)  

Hello all, just a quick one as about to go to bed. I'll reply properly tomorrow.

We are good. Had 2 chill days and then going to implement a little routine from tomorrow starting with some fresh air and exercise. I was meant to be going to LA tomorrow but my flight has been cancelled. So I am enjoying being home with Seren and my guinea pigs. They are going to be so tame if this keeps up for much longer! My friend was round tbe other day and she picked one of them up, the one that hates being picked up the most and she wasnt happy, she passed her to me and she settled down instantly. I was so made up!

No desire to drink. In fact, I couldn't think of anything worse than drinking. Trudging through the day hungover just wishing it was over. Rese ting Seren for being home. Well to be honest it I was still drinking it would start from when I woke up as thata where I was at the end and if by some miracle of miracles I still had Seren I would def have shipped her off to isolate at her dad's. Ugh the thought repulses me. So grateful to be sober going through this.

Guys, will read up and check in properly tomorrow.

Night all and stay safe x x
Old 03-25-2020, 12:23 AM
  # 431 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning all x

good news is i am on train back home and its going all the way home not like some trains thats been only to certain place. sry to leave daughter as she is still in pain but she is able to hold down the antibiotic and antisickness at the moment so hoping that it shifts the kidney pain and that.. On the cat she is feeling sry for herself as she has a coller on and my god what a shock on how much it cost as they never told me that she was in late pregnacy! so hub needs to keep away from bank until i am able to pay most of all i have used back.

good to see u viper and thanks xx hope u keep well urself hun as i know u have aot of amune problems x

hey good to hear from u also snitch, glad ur still sober and sounds like bliss u and daughter and the little piggies xxxx

daisy hope ur ok?

dee good to see ur still around also and sticking with us xx hope u keep safe also xx
Old 03-25-2020, 01:34 AM
  # 432 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm doing well Erratic - always takes me a few days to get used to change but I'm up and running now.

Basically in full lockdown until this virus dies a well deserved death....unless I have an essential trip to make - so far I've been able to order lot online
Old 03-25-2020, 06:14 PM
  # 433 (permalink)  

Hi Aprils

Good to see lots of posts. We've been having problems with the Internet being very intermittent and slow and I have been totally unable to get through to the Contact Centre to report it so I filled an online form in only to submit it at the end and received a pop up acknowledging my complaint and advising me to phone the Contact Centre. .

I'm glad you're okay Viper and you seem in good spirits too. Your drawings sound great, you need to share them here.
Look after yourself and stay safe.

Sounds like you're in a good place Suze and those piggies love you. Enjoy your time with Seren and make some happy memories with her.

So glad you got home safe and sound Erratic, I was worried about you and I couldn't check in. Things always have a way of working out. I hope your daughter managed to keep these meds down and I hope she feels better soon.
Vets fees are always extortionate, I hope the cat is okay.

Stay safe yourself Dee, we're in lock down here too, it's all very surreal and unsettling but we'll get through it, I'm sure.

Stay safe all of you, sorry it's a short post but I need my bed now.

Love always. xx
Old 03-25-2020, 06:30 PM
  # 434 (permalink)  
Administrator

Night Daisy

D
Old 03-26-2020, 01:14 AM
  # 435 (permalink)  

Morning everyone.

I am good and Seren is good. Apart from my flight being cancelled I havent felt too affected by this lockdown. I have food and have so many shops.around me it hasn't been too difficult. I have avoided the huge supermarkets. Yes some things are hard to get but I havent been left destitute yet!

I forgot to say before, AA meetings are now available online via an app called Zoom. They are absolutly amazing. I have been doing 2 meetings a day. Every morning I do my home group meeting and its lovely to see everyone's faces and I have done an evening and late afternoon one which I can rarely get to because of being on my own with Seren. I am cracking on with my step work and feeling really good and positive despite what is going on around me.

I miss seeing my family though 😔 but we are so lucky that we have the technology today to be able to keep in contact whenever we want and also see our loved ones as we speak. Feel blessed for that.

My flight was cancelled this week and I am due to go on my part time now anyway. I am enjoying the time off as before we know it things will be up and running again. I really have faith that things will be ok.

Check on later

Love to you all

Xxx
Old 03-26-2020, 03:49 PM
  # 436 (permalink)  

G. morning Dee x

I'm glad you're good Suze and I'm glad you're not stressing about work and flights. I've been lucky enough to find more or less everything I've needed too up to now, some things have been in short supply but we've managed.
One of the mums from school set up a zoom meeting for my g.sons class today, it was lovely to be able to see all their little faces and hear the excitement in their voices.They are going to do it twice per day, so that'll be something for him to look forward to.
Things will be okay. xx

Going to bed now so goodnight all. xxx
Old 03-26-2020, 10:11 PM
  # 437 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning all x

i went back to work yesterday, my hours have been reduced a little but not much. we still have customers coming in. however its quiet and there is not much to do. I have our delivery today which from now it will be left at the back door which i will have to bring it all in, least that will pass some time. i am also doing every half hour in wiping surfaces and door handles ect . so nothing much else to report at this time in the morning x off to get my tea xx

wishing u all that u keep well xx
Old 03-27-2020, 02:13 AM
  # 438 (permalink)  

Good morning all on this beautiful, peaceful sunny day, I'm sat here on my own listening to the birds singing and looking at the beautiful trees and shrubs all turning green. No one would think that the world was in havoc right now.
Most of our street were on their door steps last night at 8 p.m giving a round of applause for our wonderful, hardworking N.H.S workers. It was really overwhelming and emotional especially as my daughter works in the hospital and her partner is an ambulance driver. They are both still working and both extremely exhausted. Just wish I could help them but I have to stay away.
Anyway I hope you are all well and making the best of this day that you can.

I hope work passes quickly for you Erratic and that delivery isn't heavy stuff with your back being bad last week. Take care.

Stay safe all of you, love always. xxx
Old 03-27-2020, 09:16 AM
  # 439 (permalink)  

I’m not good. My father died which was totally expected. I just want to get the hell out of here and not come back. I would, and I planned on it with my father. Now that’s just all gone. My sister has all the money. My father planed this really really poorly. I can’t believe where I’ve ended up. I’m being *sent* back to his house (because a luxurious home in the forest, with 6, massive televisions can not accommodate an extra person). I was up there yesterday and it’s just *depressing as fak* All the old memories and it’s huge, totally empty, silent. They’ll be workers in and out daily. My sister’s ever watchful eye and judgement. I see a massive relapse of my depression and physical health issues, which would totally screw me because they’d think I was faking the whole thing. Not to mention this stupid virus has made everything 100 times harder. Easier in some ways actually, but the world is stopped, everyone is out of work, no one is spending money, getting the food for the diet I have worked so hard on, has become problematic to say the least.

I was going to walk/sit dogs ok this town for a little while. That’s off. But honestly I cannot stand the place anyway. I mean it’s been the place all along. The environment. The cold winters, uptight people, and toxic family. Wherever you go there you are is a crock of s***. It’s ALL environment. 30 years of illness and it was environment.

My thoughts started to close in on me immediately at that house, and all I could think of was ‘how can I simply die right now??’ Curl up in the cold woods and just freeze to death? or how can I just LEAVE. There’s nothing, nothing for me here.

My sister who must be a borderline personality of some will be the death of me. My dad’s body wasn’t even cold before she’s harping on 50 issues. I need away from all of it. Now I’m financially in really bad shape.

dunno

Old 03-27-2020, 05:09 PM
  # 440 (permalink)  

Well I’m up at the house now. She’s trying to help out. I dunno. My goal is still to get the F out of here. It’s lonely here though I’ll tell you that. And no where to go to get out.