work this morn x
daisy hope they waken him today still thinking of you and ur son x
good to see u red, how have u been?
((group hug ))

hope u got home ok snitch and here thinking of you also viper xx

off to get ready for work x
Old 02-16-2020, 12:52 AM
  # 282 (permalink)  

Morning all, it's still very wild and windy here but no damage done as far as I can see, fingers and everything crossed. I'm going to phone the hospital when I've finished here and I'll be visiting later. Just trying not to think too far forward at the minute.

Thank you Erratic, I have a feeling they will wake him today, we'll see. I'll keep you posted.
Have a good day in work.

Back later

Love always. xx
Old 02-16-2020, 03:16 AM
  # 283 (permalink)  

Good morning all. I am sat in bed with my littlest piggie having a cuddle and feeding her spinach leaves. She is the most scared so I feel I need to spend more time handling her. She is so beaitiful too. Her future is white and fluffy with a little biscuit coloured head. I will def try posting some pics from my tablet.

Seren's dad is dropping her home soon. It is rubbish weather although not too blowy here at the minute or at least I cant hear the wind anyway. Just really wet. So we may pop to a friends later or stay in.

Daisy I am glad your son is stable and that his dad is helping out too. Keep us updated.

How are you doing Red?

Erratic what's the weather like up in Scotland?

Hi Dee and Viper!

Oh I forgot to say. I say.such an horrible drinking dream last night. I dreamt I was at work and it was a real party place and we all went out and ibwas asked what I wanted to drink and I said diet coke but later i was asked if I wanted a wine and i said yes! And proceeded to get really trashed and in the morning (in my dream) I had flashbacks of fights and arguments with other people and no one was speaking to me and I knew I had to come clean with my sponsor and start all over again. Phew thank God it was just a dream but a good reminder nonetheless 🙏❤
Old 02-16-2020, 08:57 PM
  # 284 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morn again, just have to be quick one this morn as i have got work x

hope everything ok daisy?
snitch good that ur home and cuddling ur piggies x u be snuggling seren now aswell by now x
weather we had some rain and wind on sat, yesterday we had high winds with blue skies and its still blowing a gail out there this morn, guess we have had it lucky up this way than those of you all in england and wales x

will defo catch up later today after work and taking doodle out.

hope u all have an ok day today xx still thinking of you daisy and ur son hope everything is ok x

viper hope ur ok aswell x
Old 02-17-2020, 01:28 AM
  # 285 (permalink)  

Morning all,

Daisy... i am thinking of you and prqy everything is ok?

awww Erratic well its about time you Scots had a break in the weather! I do really feel for people who get flooded. Water is awful and fets everyhere. I had my kitchen flood about 9 years ago because the drain outside blocked and all the water came in. That was horrendous but was fairly easily sorted out. It must be so awful for your while home to be flooded. Apart from the storms it hasn't been that cold of a winter. I remember getting the coach fir the first time around March last year and thinking this is gonna be awful in winter but its actually been fine. How is your daughter doing?

it is so nice not to have to get up and do the scool run this morning!! We are meeting with friends today but not sure what we are going to be doing yet.

check in later x x
Will check in later
Old 02-17-2020, 02:14 PM
  # 286 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H58g...KrAi-L4aNZZIiM

off to see this band in oct while seeing hoping new gson.

hoping things are ok daisy, havent heard from u so i am and we i am sure is thinking of you.

snitch daugher again was at hospital today, getting check with probs with urine and also movement of baby, but said baby fine and gave antibiotics. so usual stuff. doodle is better but got another fatty lump which hmm.

glad ur getting with ur friends snitch x and yeah weather is pretty bad, all i know from this reagion is we got the last of snow, but this be first winter with none which to me not a good sign x

on alchol i am to see alcohol doc on wed for anti craving but maybe end up with doing dtox which will have to work with work, which not easy. havent heard about a essesment about mbt mentilisation group still. so maybe there be hope. me i think i have buggered it up and hey they dont deal with mental illness only substanse. so who knows.

viper still waiting to hear fromn u hun and hey red what about u?
Old 02-17-2020, 03:08 PM
  # 287 (permalink)  

Hi Aprils
Hope you're all okay, sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was just beyond tired. They took the breathing tube out of my son yesterday and he was okay, breathing on his own, very poorly still, disorientated and tearful, but he did manage to tell me that 2 years ago he begged me for help and I turned my back on him. The only thing he's ever begged me for is money and I stopped bailing him out a long time ago. I sort of felt like I'd been kicked in the stomach but told myself that he still had a lot of anaesthetic and pain killers in his system and he was very disorientated.
I visited again this afternoon and they had him sat in a chair, most of the drips and bags have been removed and tomorrow he will probably be put on a ward. He was still very tearful and maybe in shock about what's happened but at least he wasn't nasty to me today.
Before he went to theatre last Thursday he was in a bed in A & E as there were no beds available on the wards. He went straight to I.C.U from theatre, but none of his belongings were taken there and no one seems to know what's happened to them. His clothes, trainers, 2 phones and a charger have all gone awol, so I've been making lots of calls trying to track them down, to no avail.
I also had to go to his flat today and try and find a letter from his workplace with a contact number as they won't have heard from him since last Wednesday. I eventually managed to speak to someone in H.R and someone is phoning me tomorrow.
Other than that, I'm good.

Suze, floods are awful, water causes so much damage, about 4 years ago our toilet cistern suddenly cracked while we were out and the water flowed down the stairs and through the kitchen ceiling. The kitchen had to be completely gutted and renewed. It was a right mess.

The Black Crowes Erratic, should be a good night. I hope your daughter soon feels better with the antibiotics.
Good luck for Wednesday, I hope all goes well.

I'm off to peruse now but hopefully will post again tomorrow.

Love always xxx
Old 02-17-2020, 09:21 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  

Oh Daisy, I am so glad to read your post, I was starting to worry. I am glad to hear that your son is breathing on his own now. Sounds like he has had a huge fright. Who knows, maybe this experience might make him reevaluate a few things. Time will tell I am sorry that he upset you with what he said. I know in my past before I got sober and started working a programme I would blame everyone else . Poor me you did this you did that. I am talking about my parents too, not just random people. With my programme I could see that actually that wasn't true at all where my parents were concerned!. Like you say, he was still drugged up but Daisy we know what a special lady you are and how much you do for others. You are completely selfless. Not like me lol. I have to work hard at that character defect of mine lol.

Ahhh Erratic I am glad everyrhing is all ok. When is your grandson due?

So guys, I have a bit of a dilemma. Right, so a god friend of mine, the one who forgot to feed my piggies? So she is a single mum with 3 girls. 8, 6 and 2 . Both dads are in the picture and adore their children. The 2 oldest are full sisters and the baby is their half half sister. She gets alot of financial help from the dads and especially for the 2 oldest as the grandparents are heavily involved emotionally and financially. Social services are also involved where her children are concerned. The whole reason they were involved wasnt clear. Her relationship with her babies dad was abusive but tbe way I understood it was that she was putting his needs above her childrens and that is why they were involved . But she changes her stories. I think they are still involved now for other reasons. She is addicted to dihydracodeine from when she took it for her c section 2 years ago . She has history of abuse of alcohol and drugs but doesnt really drink now. She has recently been diagnosed autistic and ADHD and is now on Adhd meds but when she was diagnosed she was more excited about the fact that they cause weight loss than actually help her focus. She is a complete mess. Her house is in complete disarray. Her kids never look clean . They always look tired and like their hair needs brushing. The middle one has already had 3 fillings by the age of 5. I dont think their teeth are cleaned regularly. She has pulled her eldest out of school as she said she is suffering from anxiety and self harming! She leaves the 8 year old on her own at home for up to 2 yours whilst she pops out and does errands. The biggest worry is that she has said that because she doesnt feel hungry in the evenings (due to the meds) she forgets the girls want to eat. I asked the middle one last night if they get dinner and she said sometimes mummy is too tired and we dont get any dinner 😢 however, in other areas of my friends life, she seems to perform A1. She is a regular on daytime TV and wants a career in television and doesnt seem to have any trouble remembering when she has work in London, she always manages to look glam herself despite her kids looking a mess and she changes her stories so much , it's like she changes to people surrounding her as to what she wants to appear to people. So yesterday she was bombarding me with all these messages about how tired she was etc etc and I was trying to make suggestions to her and she said that when she reads my messages I come across as a judgey cow!!! But that when she hears me speak I am not like that. She is paranoid as anything, she had a panic attack in Tesco last might but thinks it is because of what she has been through , she wont even entertain the thought that it may be to do with all the medication she is on!! I don't know what to do. She doesnt listen to suggestions yet constantly moans. She always forgets stuff and the poor kids she never knew what was going on at the school for them but she doesnt even own a calendar or a diary! When I suggested her getting a calendar to write things down she said she did! That is a blatant lie. When I suggested getting the girls clothes and school bags ready the night before to help them get out of the door on time in the morning she says she always lays their clothes out ironed for the next day. Again this is a blatant lie! I am finding her draining but also frustratingly irritating. Other friends have noticed too. She has since lovely qualities though which attracted me to being her friend and also my daughter adores her daughter and loves seeing her but I dont know what to do. My life is quite entwined with hers now with our friendship circle and I dont really want to lose her as a friend. So I guess I am asking myself the question do I just mind my own business. Let her vent to me but keep my mouth shut. I mean, she doesnt listen to any suggestions anyway, she seems to ask about 10 people until she hears the answer she wants. Social services are involved anyway so its not like no one knows what is going on. I am finding mjself getting irritated with her though and that may sometimes show through. I felt like there was a bit of tension there yesterday. On facebook she posts all this stuff and comes across as this real mother earth character and the truth is so bloody the opposite and I find myself feeling resentful about that but at the same time why am unfeeling that way? I mean what does it really matter to me what she posts and what her reality is. Anyway just needed to vent. Maybe I will just keep her at arms length a bit. It's not like I am dismissing her, I mean I have tried to help but I cant keep flogging a dead horse!

Apart from that , all is good. My piggies are pampered and happy. We are warm and safe and have food to eat I am not drinking. I have my safe place here to come and bent what's going on in my head so I don't sit alone with it.

I woke up with needing the loo and with a sore throat so I took some paracetamol and now going to go back to sleep . I hope your son gets his stuff back Daisy.
Night!

Xx
Old 02-17-2020, 09:39 PM
  # 289 (permalink)  

Hi, I just want to make a quick check in. I’m much better than when I arrived here. It could be the great sun here, the diet, the stress reduction, social connections, but I’m better. I’m positive that getting out of the loop I was in, and having fun here, making friends, has helped more than anything else. Unfortunately I’m not rich and I need to leave. It’s been long enough. Maybe not long enough to return to that toxic home, but enough to leave and continue improvement.

I know that getting out of that crap environment, to warmth, and eating ultra clean works.

ok, talk later,

V🐍
Old 02-17-2020, 10:03 PM
  # 290 (permalink)  
Administrator

Night everyone.

Hope you can find a way to parlay the clinic experience into a new way of life Vipe

D
Old 02-18-2020, 10:35 AM
  # 291 (permalink)  

Dee, Not your fault, but I’m feeling an unbearable amount of pressure to parlay my experience into a new way of life. 😞
Old 02-18-2020, 05:09 PM
  # 292 (permalink)  
Administrator

No pressure meant here Vipe.
I meant do your thing at your own time, at your speed, where possible.

Snitch I had to process that post before replying.
It doesn't sound to me like this relationship is a great one for you to be in.

I really that's a bit tough now your lives are so entwined but I have to call it like I see it.

As for the children - if I felt they weren't being taken care of, I'd have to consider phoning child services.

Of course once you do that it's going to be on like Donkey Kong...so I dunno. Every action has a reaction.

Sorry I don't have some brilliant solution.

D
Old 02-18-2020, 10:30 PM
  # 293 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

quick check in as i have 2 appointments this mornx

will try to get back and post about what happens x

thinking of you daisy, snitch, viper, dee, red xx
Old 02-19-2020, 04:58 PM
  # 294 (permalink)  

Hi all, I hope you're all okay. All okay with me as far as it can be.
My son is on a ward now and getting stronger by the day, I went this afternoon and it was good to see him not only looking better but clean and smelling fresh too. He's still being very civil to me, which is great, but I am keeping my barriers in place, I'm being wary. I hope he takes the right road when he does get out of hospital but if he does takes the wrong one then I know that I've done the best I can, for me. Time will tell.
Oh and he did get his belongings back, all of them, just yesterday. I'm glad about that.

Phew Suze, that's a bit of a dilemma you're in. Hmmm, to be completely honest I think that you need to back away from that friendship, it doesn't sound too healthy and it's taking up too much space in your head.
It's a bit of a tricky one re the children, do they go to the same school as your daughter? If so, I think I would be tempted to have a discreet word with the headteacher, he/she will know the best steps to take, if it's a safeguarding issue the teachers will monitor the children and should they have concerns they will contact the powers that be.

Glad you're feeling better Viper, I hope it all works out for you.

I hope your appointments went well Erratic, thinking about you too. xx

Hope all is good with you Dee.

Lots of love xx
Old 02-19-2020, 05:07 PM
  # 295 (permalink)  
Administrator

best wishes erratic - hope they go well

glad things are looking up for you son DB - i think you're absolutely right to keep boundaries in place tho.

D
Old 02-19-2020, 08:56 PM
  # 296 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

early morn work check in x

good daisy that ur son is getting better and lets hope he does take the right road, keep those barriers in place x

appointments went well, i have been given new drug that i havent used before but been not wanting to take but i am this time. its called naltrexone which was used for opiate addictions, which is found to work the same with alcohol. so i start that as soon as chemist gets it in this afo. Other things was descussed aswell.

snitch sry never answered ur question about daugher she is due in june and she is hoping to get back to work today. They had to give her more antibiotics make sure it didnt end up as kidney infection. On ur friend daisy and dee gave u some good advice x

hope all is going to be ok with u viper x

have to go thats the hardtalk program finished lol so means grab another cup of tea and get ready for work xx

catch up again later x

hope u all have a good day.xxx
Old 02-19-2020, 09:28 PM
  # 297 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope the naltrexone will be good for you Erratic

D
Old 02-19-2020, 10:53 PM
  # 298 (permalink)  

Morning all.

Quick check on from me just to say hi and I'll message more later. I have just got to pur training centre as am being trained on a new aircraft. Today is day 2 of 2. I am stating at my mum and dads with Seren, so she can see her cousins whilst I am training and so I can use my dads car to get here and back as it is in Hatton Cross so difficult to get to without one. It's nice to go nack to my parents and be looked after too, my mum makes nice doinere for me 😜

Thinking of you all.

xx
Old 02-20-2020, 01:33 PM
  # 299 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee. Yes it is a lot to process isn't it!! It isbt healthy I know and I am praying daily for her as I do not want to feel resentment as it is bad for me. Social services are already involved with the children so for now I have decided to just take a step back from the relationship and see how it goes. I cannot be around people like her as it is mentally draining and unhealthy but also, resentments are the number one offender for alcoholics and i can't be around anything or anyone that could potentially be a threat to my sobriety. I cannot afford to feel like I have been feeling. So, decision made.

I have Completed and passed my training and am now licensed fo fly on out new Airbus aircraft! I have 2 days off and then a little night stop and then 2 weeks off yet. Still at my mum and dad's but going home tomorrow. Desperate to see my babies 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 02-20-2020, 02:54 PM
  # 300 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sounds wise Snitch

D