# 221 (permalink)  

Ha ha Dee, you're so right. I shall fix him. X
Old 08-19-2019, 12:20 AM
  # 222 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morn all x

back to day 1 so back at it again.
glad to see u posting daisy, we do miss u when your not here xx
got work this afo again but least it will get me past the witching hour, so as i said in the aug thread is will again make an effort to eat before i pick up,

here thinking of you snitch, viper, nichole x, kgirl and where is our bluesy xx
Old 08-19-2019, 12:25 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  

Awww Daisy I hope you can get him fixed. I will wait for the photo of the finished product!

Nichole how are you doing? Did you manage the concert sober?

Erratic how are you feeling today?

Hi Dee and Viper

We had a great day yesterday. Took the kids to the park and played with them. It was good clean fun. The park is right next to a pub and a couple of years ago we went to the park with the kiddies and my mum and dad and me and my brother went for a drink whilst we left my parents to look after them. This guy we were chatting to bought us a bottle of prosecco so we were there for a while. My dad ended up storming off home. He was so mad with us. My mum was really unhappy too. And rightly so. We were both more interested in drinking than being with our children and just expected our parents to watch them. Thank God it isn't like that for me today. Unfortunately I can't say the same for my brother. He has been slipping back into his old ways and going to the pub regularly. He has a new job and sometimes finishes at 21.30 and wants to go to tbe pub "to relax". Well we all know that is ******** and the reason he wants to go is so he can drink. And the pub he goes to is where the people that he was doing cocaine with all drink at. His wife was telling me that he went out on his day off last week about 4/5 pm and didnt come home until 6am the following day. He loves his kids but he isn't interested in doing anything with them that doesn't involve alcohol for him. I love my brother and get on with him but he is hard to talk to about things that he doesn't want to talk about. He will literally just shut you down. So once again I am praying for him. I was exactly the same (except for the cocaine) and I know when I was in it I wouldnt have listened to anyone either. I just pray that one day he hears or sees the message.

Today me and my dad are gonna take the kids to a soft play and then they said yesterday they want a Macdonald's haha. Which means I will have a Macdonald's 🐷🐷I seriously need to stop eating crap but not today 🤣🤣

Have a good Monday April's x x
Old 08-19-2019, 02:14 AM
  # 224 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope your brother finds his moment of clarity Suze.
D
Old 08-19-2019, 02:33 AM
  # 225 (permalink)  

Suze, I think Dee's message is for you. Xx
Old 08-19-2019, 02:41 AM
  # 226 (permalink)  
Administrator

sorry, daisy and snitch - fixed...
tired - bedtime

D
Old 08-19-2019, 03:54 AM
  # 227 (permalink)  

Erratic you can always get a hold of me if you feel like drinking we can work through it together to stop you from picking up that first drink I know it hard but we can do it together I have faith in you
Snitch it was very easy but hard to not get trashed at the concert seeing people puke and pass out on the ground made me very happy to be sober I got to actually enjoy the concert there was 3 bands from overseas Which was a surprise and one American band
Have a beautiful day everyone
Hi Dee, daisy, viper
Old 08-19-2019, 03:01 PM
  # 228 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee. Me too.

Nichole that is great to read!

I went to see the Killers in concert 2 years ago. It was before my rock bottom in april 2018 but I wasnt drinking at the time and I was sober. I had such a good night. It was the first concert I had been to that I could remember!! And I sang and danced and really enjoyed myself. Plus no hangover in the morning.

I am so pleased for you.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:42 PM
  # 229 (permalink)  

Hi Aprils, I hope you've all had a good Monday. It's a very late one from me and I'm already sleep deprived.

Hi Erratic, just keep on trying, don't ever give up because one day it will all fall into place. You obviously want to be sober otherwise you wouldn't keep on bouncing back like you do.
I do try and post every day as you lovely people here and on the few threads that I post on are my only support, but sometimes it's hard during the school holidays when I have the 3 g.kiddo's and by the end of the day I'm shattered. I always feel really guilty too if I don't post and I'm trying to work on that, telling myself that it's okay not to post twice per day as long as I post when I can.

I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend with your family Suze, it all sounds lovely. I am really sorry about your brother and I hope he sees the light before he loses everyone and everything, because as we know, that is what will happen. Nothing you can do though, he has to want to do it himself.
Killers in concert!! Wow, I bet that was a good one.

Thanks Dee, another tired one here too.

Well done Nichole, you did yourself proud. I always knew you could do it.

See you all tomorrow, sleep well. Much love to all of you. xxx
Old 08-19-2019, 08:23 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  

Hola Amigas and Dee,

I had a movie night with my nephew. My sister and her husband are on Block Island so the two ‘kids’ have the house. I went over there with dinner.

The cops had someone pulled over, way out of town, so I bet they are expanding patrols. I was glad I have zero to worry about from them.

I cannot ride the motorcycle. My thumb is killing me and is going to take a long time to heal now, because I pushed it and rode for a few days. I made it worse.

Im fine. Sorry, I’m not responding to posts but I’m reading them. I’m ready to fall asleep this second so goodnight

🐍

Old 08-20-2019, 12:50 AM
  # 231 (permalink)  

Morning everyone

Erratic we crossed posts yesterday. I am sorry you drank again. It is a horrible cycle. I know because I have been there. Can you try AA again or do you have any smart meetings near you? F2f support really helped me in the early days, weeks and months.

Daisy, please only post when you can and do not feel guilty if you are too busy to. Life is busy and more so when you have kids to look after. Of if you just want to come on read and say hello that is fine as well. Whatever works for you! I have time to post now as I am at my mums with no real plans for today yet and my daughter is addicted to Roblox so she is happily playing that next to me.

Later everyone x x
Old 08-20-2019, 01:44 AM
  # 232 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

thanks everyone x

i am in a weird mood this morn, took dog out for walk and not sure why but my mood dipped and ended up being tearful while walking. anyway went to shops and bought stuff for dinner tonight and have now put washing on and started cleaning the fridge, just trying to keep active and keep brain away from black thoughts.

nvm hope u all have good day and thinking of you all xx
Old 08-20-2019, 03:17 AM
  # 233 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

ok thats better x

fridge done, cleaned kitchen, done washing, put on dinner to cook so can go in oven later. so feeling bit better x
Old 08-20-2019, 02:42 PM
  # 234 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

nvm
Old 08-20-2019, 04:24 PM
  # 235 (permalink)  

Good evening Aprils, just doing a check in before I go to bed. Hope you're all okay. It's been really cold and wintry here, I'll be getting all my winter woollies out at this rate, I don't do cold very well.

Thanks for that Suze. I sort of get panicky if I don't check in but I'm working on it. Got to cut myself a bit of slack sometimes.

Great to see you Viper and movie night sounds good. I'm sorry about your thumb, what a nuisance for you, I suppose rest is the cure for it. I hope it gets better very quickly. Just be careful with it.

You alright Erratic? That's a very short and unusual post from you tonight. Please don't struggle alone, we're all here for you.

See you all tomorrow, sleep well, loads of love to all of you. xxx
Old 08-20-2019, 04:53 PM
  # 236 (permalink)  
Administrator

I wasn't online last night erratic - are you ok?
D
Old 08-20-2019, 05:05 PM
  # 237 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

sry tried to put a song.

nvm thanks dee. not sure where i am going. was posting pink Floyd song comfortably numb but the one before was mother x och what ever in usual place x
Old 08-20-2019, 05:17 PM
  # 238 (permalink)  
Administrator

Old 08-21-2019, 12:18 AM
  # 239 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

thanks dee x

got alcohol clinic this morn. still have no idea what i am doing.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:02 AM
  # 240 (permalink)  
Administrator

sounds like a good enough reason to go erratic

D