Notices

Class of March 2013 Part 57

Old 03-24-2020, 09:38 PM
  # 461 (permalink)  

Hi V - ha ha. Quick hello to you bc I’ve missed you.

Saskia - happy to hear that you are getting out and able to adapt encounters to work with social distancing.

And another hello and congrats to the Marchies Glad you enjoyed a nice Sundae wehav for your anniversary.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:09 AM
  # 462 (permalink)  

Oooooo, now the band is all back together. Well mostly....would be awesome to hear from Dig and a few others.

Hi darling Serene.

I think I had a dream about potties....remembering you saying in the Overs that 'there is no way I am buying a fourth potty!'

Old 03-26-2020, 09:17 AM
  # 463 (permalink)  

Ohh my gosh ! ! ! Hi Everyone ! I missed you all soo bad ----Hugs---
We were suppose to be back the 1st of March but that didn't happen.
we just got back two days ago......My husband had a heart attack and had a double by pass out in Arizona----I moved from one Condo to a different one and then drove home to the Dakota's ---it was quit an experience. I've had to do everything and very thankful for the friends that were out there also to help me move...I had two flights of stairs to carry everything down and then moved into a condo with a elevator and under ground garage. Ohhh man, I could go on and on and then we got home and the furnace was out....and trying to schedule his Rehab --primary ---and cardiologists Drs. appts back here ---he had two stents put in 7 years ago so. I kinda knew what to expect. Oh it was quiet a ride. ok.....sooo I haven't had time to go back and check on you guys and see how everyone is doing. I just wanted to say hi and tell you I have missed you terribly..Hope everyone is doing ok...Hugs ---talk soon
Babs
hope this makes sense---
[/SIZE]=
Old 03-26-2020, 09:39 AM
  # 464 (permalink)  

OMG Babs.

You are a hero honey. Seriously. s
Sending healing love to your husband and lots of love to you. s xx ❤️
Old 03-26-2020, 12:29 PM
  # 465 (permalink)  

(((Babs)))!
Old 03-26-2020, 05:31 PM
  # 466 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome back babs - all the best for you an your husband
Old 03-27-2020, 02:16 AM
  # 467 (permalink)  
Living and Loving Life at Last

Well now you are beginning to see what we all see Babs... what a strong woman you really are! I'm sorry you had to go through so much, how is hubby doing now? I'm glad you're out the worst and back home now.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:26 AM
  # 468 (permalink)  

Hi everyone,

Quick update, we are still working here, so far one confirmed case in my town, in a factory about a mile from the one I work at. Because we are a small town most people know everyone, so because of that one infected person we have 4 people out for quarantine because of 3rd party exposure, so, who knows if it will blow up on us. One of the guy is my counterpart but works the first shift, and one is my test stand operator, so I am in direct contact with these two daily.

So, aside from work I wont go anywhere until their tests come back sometime next week.

Work says they wont shut down until the health department forces a shutdown, because we make truck parts, management considers us essential.
Also, my third shift counterpart's wife had a baby on Monday, so He's out on vacation all week.

So because of my other shift counterparts being off, I've been working 13 hour shifts all week and will have to next week too. At least were getting the weekend off!

Stay Safe!!!
Old 03-27-2020, 10:06 AM
  # 469 (permalink)  

Ken, stay safe!
Old 03-27-2020, 05:49 PM
  # 470 (permalink)  

yes, stay safe Ken.
Hubby still has low heart rate. I will be glad when he goes back to the dr. next week or starts rehab first.
Things are really different you guys... Remember how I told you he drinks everynight?? well, he hasn't had a drop ----they told him in the hospital if he was use to having a drink that he could have one because they didn't want him going through with drawl! ! Wow---I was really surprised. but, he said no he would be fine and low and behold he was. He's just going through a little depression right now. Anyway----Things are working out so far. and again I'm
just glad to be here.
Babs
Old 03-28-2020, 01:42 AM
  # 471 (permalink)  

Hopefully it has omen him up to his drinking and health issues properly this time Babs. It could be the making of him. At least you are an example of 'life after drink'!
Old 03-28-2020, 03:39 AM
  # 472 (permalink)  

Babs, I agree with Toots. And your not drinking will also help your H. You both are in my thoughts!
Old 03-28-2020, 02:19 PM
  # 473 (permalink)  

Babs, hope your husband gets well quickly, and I'm also glad that he's not drinking.

Got a text from my boss today, our plant in Nashville that makes most of our components is being shut for cleaning, so, we will be shut down also. Looks like I've got a week off.
Old 03-28-2020, 02:45 PM
  # 474 (permalink)  

Just checking in to say hi !
hope you can keep busy Ken...
I've got some closets to clean...ugh
Babs
Old 03-29-2020, 01:07 AM
  # 475 (permalink)  

Enjoy your week off Bud!
Old 03-30-2020, 03:26 AM
  # 476 (permalink)  

It sure is different around our town and community....We went driving around yesterday just to get out of the house for awhile and the streets were pretty quiet. I think the public is listening and hope it gets better soon.
I've had to do a lot of the work as hubby can't do anything yet. He has a terrible cough which is annoying it's not contagious but will drive you crazy after awhile. but, sure don't want to complain as he's not drinking and I don't bring it up ---
Hope everyone is doing ok.
Have a good week.
Hugs
Babs
Old 03-30-2020, 04:12 AM
  # 477 (permalink)  
Administrator

We continue here
https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...part-58-a.html (Class of March 2013 Part 58)

D