Notices

Class of August 2018 Part 11

Old 05-30-2019, 08:20 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Friday morning

Bee, so glad you too feel that you can come here to discuss things you can't do with others. SR is so much more to me than just a recovery site. It is the best group therapy one could ask for. I assume it's your Dad you are picking up from the airport today? Hope he had a great time.

Red, I'm so pleased you decided to come back and talk about your last couple of days. Many here on this site will be testament to starting over more than once, some many many times. But the one thing all of them have in common, is not stopping trying. Good for you for giving it another go. We are right here, beside you, here for you if you need us. Good luck with today ((()))

Seeing the auditors again today - so , suppose you can imagine my mood - I don't mind giving them my work, or doing the actual work, it's just that horrible program , Sage Pastel (the one that sounds like a paint colour ) that get's to me. Supposed to be sooo wonderful . Yes, for auditors, not for the little old lady sitting and doing the input who can't get her head around the bloody program. I hate it . Hate it!!!
But I won't give up - I will make it my lifetask to ace this program.

Have a great day all of you XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 05-30-2019, 11:09 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Bekindalways View Post
A big congratulations on that Red. Good to hear. I so so hope your therapist can help you find ways to get to the bottom of your impetus to drink . . . not that I have gone very far towards solving that mystery in myself..
My therapist is amazing. She does a lot of work with domestic abuse victims, addiction counselling and is also a spiritual healer, one of my yoga teachers and has the gift of sight. She has helped me to see a lot about myself.
I told her that I needed to fill my life with more spiritual things and to be more connected and that way there won't be time for drinking as the 2 don't go together.. So she said we will start working on a plan and work on maybe why I drink.. She doesn't believe in AA personally which is great for me cause I don't think I could go down that route.
Old 05-31-2019, 03:32 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Good morning all! I went to bed so early last night, slept through, and feel super good this morning. I love a sober morning … it's my favorite time of the day. And a sober Saturday (hopefully tomorrow) is the best. In my past, that was as rare as a unicorn!

Red, I can't moderate either. I want to, we all probably want to. But I know where that leads. 100 percent of the time. I'm glad you're still here with us and trying so hard. I was talking to this guy who said he had so many Day 1s but one day it just stuck and he's been sober for over a year! I'm hoping that's me this time ... you too!

Kitty, I found the books very helpful in my early days. I probably should grab another one to keep my focus. Wine is my demon, and Sober Diaries caught my addiction perfectly. It was so nice to follow someone who had been in my shoes as she beat it!

Mike, I'm so glad you touched base. You sound like you are in a good place. I'm very happy.

Bekind, hang in there. I always feel that life is full of ups and downs. You've had an awful down … now you're heading toward an up! It's coming, I know that!

Ayers, you are an inspiration. Every single day.

Good morning Dee, Caramel, Katy, and everyone else who's working their hardest to beat this thing. Heading into the weekend, I wish you strength and joy.
Old 05-31-2019, 05:04 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Heyya all.

Mike, so good to hear that you're doing well! Congrats on five months!

Red, hang in there, girl. You'll get where you need to be as long as you keep trying. I know at one point I had a therapist who told me adamantly after I'd had a stretch of a few sober weeks that I could not drink again, ever. That set me off, and so I trid to prove him wrong, and of course, ended up proving him right. I think part of the problem, for me, then, was that I was defining my days using such narrow parameters. everything I was doing was bracketed by the questions of drinking or not drinking. Things got better when I got past the drinking thoughts enough that I could create my days based on a broader criteria. I don't know if that really makes sense. I think what I'm trying to say is that when alcohol is out of the question, my life becomes far more expansive. I don't want to live the kind of diminished life that drinking necessarily leads to. When I'm old and fat and weak and all I can do is sit on the couch snoozing, I want to have actual memories of my life to carry me through to the inevitable. Lol. guess that sounds kinda morbid, but you know what I mean. Just keep on trying.

Kitty, glad you're hanging in. Good idea to do lots of reading. the Club Soda group sounds interesting.

Bee, I'm sorry about your difficulties with your friend. What in the world does she think she is getting out of trying to dictate how you should live your personal life? That's rather arrogant, I think. I had to look up what a demisexual is, and I learned that I am one too!

Dee, yes...there were lots and lots of bad stories to go with the good stories from my days growing up with my parents. Now that they're gone, I get sentimental over some of the good, fun times. But it was not all peaches and cream, that's for dang sure.

Zoey, glad you're waking up to a happy sober day. Mornings are the best.

Ayers, sorry about your sage pastel problems. Just the thought of sage pastel makes me feel kinda woozy, and I don't even begin to understand what it all is. Yuck.

Well, I woke up early today because I was supposed to have a coffee meeting with a young mom in our neighborhhood who is looking for someone to care for her two toddlers a few mornings each week. Since I'm not working now, I thought it would be a fun thing to do. She and her family aren't native English speakers, and I would help the two little boys with language development (I used to run a program designed to support early emergent literacy for children and train teachers and librarians about things to do and games to play to help develop the skills needed for young children to begin to succeed when they enter school.) I was thinking this might be a fun thing to do and it would help keep me busy while I wait for the perfect job to just land in my lap. Haha. Unfortunately, one of the boys has a fever and so I don't think she's gonna make it today. I'll let you know how it all works out.

I finally found my dress. It's a creamy, lace, long dress with a keyhole cutout in the back. The lace spills over a nude color sheath creating a nice effect. It's very sweet and romantic but not over-the-top, and it's nice and flowy and cool and comfortable. It looks great with my laced-side leather Harley vest over it. I guess I'm all set now.

My puppy is barking, so I have to go rescue him. Have a great day all!
Old 05-31-2019, 09:58 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Alice, I love the leather and lace theme to your wedding dress!

I'm home alone and as usual struggling to be useful. Did some weeding, found a stamp for a bill, called my sister, washed off the dinning room table for a sewing project . . . .

So off I go to lay out the sewing project, listen to a podcast on Queen Victoria's grand kids and run the dishwasher . . .yeehaw.
Old 05-31-2019, 09:49 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Morning,

All good here, still sober and no cravings for a drink yet so I'm feeling good.

Yesterday I got all my bills in order, paid my rent and all other outgoings and managed to order the new dining table I've been wanting to order for ages so I'm very pleased. Tiredness really hit me yesterday, comets afternoon I could hardly keep my eyes open and I have had an outbreak of mouth ulcers so feeling tired, sore, uncomfortable... I popped to the herbal shop yesterday and they believe its my body ridding itself of all the toxins which make sense. I went there for some nice drinks, I can't personally get into the idea of non alcoholic beer, wine etc. I prefer something that doesn't resemble alcohol but still feels like a little treat so I got three little drinks to try so I can enjoy one each evening which my t and know they're full of lots of goodness. The first one was lovely, "Captain Kombucha" it's a fermented tea drink, sparkling raspberry, very nice.
Yes so the tiredness was very extreme last night I felt really disorientated and odd so I had to go up to bed at 8:45pm, I think I slept a little and woke around midnight then just of drifted back off and woke this morning at 4:45am,my body will never slip past 5am so that's about right for me and I've definitely caught up on a few hours there so thats good.
Sat with my coffee now and just put some clothes in the washer, we're headed over to visit my BF's Mum this morning and she lives in a bigger town with more decent sized supermarkets so we're getting a big food shop whilst there.

We had planned to go for the Lakes walk tomorrow but the weather isn't as I thoughts, it's hotting up for the weekend but it's cloudy humid hot with rain rather than the blue skies I was hoping for so tomorrow we'll do a more local walk in the morning and then go for Sunday lunch before I start work tomorrow afternoon.
My BF loves his football and its the champions league today, its a match he can't miss and its not on our tv package so it means going to the pub, I don't mind the pub Sunday for lunch as its different atmosphere sat eating lunch in a chilled out place, the footy will be different, it'll be a busy, lively packed pub of people watching the match, I'll feel anxious so I'm worried I'll want a drink to feel more at ease in that environment, anyway it'll be a test for me so we shall see. I am determined not to drink, I'm determined to go and have a juice and feel pleased with myself afterwards.

Boo is doing great, he's at least twice the size now. I'm just wanting to get him trained to go outside soon but its been difficult with lots of rain so it'll take a little more time I think. I just ordered a better litter tray for now, I hate having a litter tray in the house, bit of a clean freak lol. So I've ordered a much neater one with a lid on it whilst we get him trained. He's certainly a lot more confident now, he chases Zygi around, dives on his back play fighting with him, they're hilarious together!

Going back to nice drinks to enjoy of an evening, if any of you enjoy any that are fairly simple to make then please do share, just a nice, healthy refreshing drink to enjoy... Being so tired my creative side is a bit flat at the moment.
Looking forward to getting this food shop, it'll be the highlight of my day whenI get home with it all stopping drinking I'm eating none stop as I always do, love having plenty in the fridge and cupboards when I feel like this, going to indulge in lots of foodie treats tonight.

Its 5:40am now, wish I could sleep a little later, especially the days I work at the restaurant, it'll be a long day being up at 5ish then working in the evening but maybe that will help the situation and get me sleeping a bit more.
I had a recommendation of two things to try to help sleep, using the two together are meant to give amazing results. You've probably seen me mentioning about my Dads struggles with sleep a lot so I'm ordering both of them and splitting them with my Dad so we can both try them and see the results, the first is a powder prebiotic, "Golden Greens, Biofibre Organic Prebiotic Inulin" and the other isa bottle of capsules "Nu U Advanced Neuro Night Complex" these are a blend of 5htp, magnesium, natural melatonin and some other ingredients. They really have a lot of good reviews so I'll be ordering these next week.

The washing is finished so I need to go and get it drying, I'll check back in later.

Also, Alice I'm real pleased to hear you have your wedding dress now

Red, we must stay in touch, our situations are so similar, both struggling and I too am seeing a spiritual healer, next Wednesday I have a one to one session with her, she's really good, she did my sacred healing massage on my Birthday and as we talked before it she picked up on so many things about me that I felt she was the right person to be talking openly to and hopefully getting some guidance from. Stay close Red! We're all in this together, lots of love!

Morning Ayers (hope all went ok with the Auditors),
Dee, Zoey, Bekind, Darkling, Mike, Barbs, Caramel, Bob, David...
Also, where's Bonnie????? Not heard for a while??? Hope you're ok!!!???

Tons of Love class, to each of you!!!!! xxxxxxx

Have a great day, I'll check in again later today xxxxxx
Old 05-31-2019, 10:34 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

It's very nice to be able to log in here past midnight on one of my insomniac nights and get advice on sleeping remedies from across the world. Haha. Thanks for the info, Kitty.

I'm about to make myself a cup of Emergen-ZZZ tea. It's the night-time companion to Emergen-C, a daytime vitamin drink sold in health food stores here. I wonder if you can get it in England too. It has magnesium and melatonin in it along with the basic vitamins. I usually make it hot with a couple of stevia packets in it for sweetener. I really do hope I can get some sleep before the night is over.

I went to my old gym yesterday and made myself proud by swimming a mile (72 laps). It was very tiring as I haven't swum in a while, but I felt very good afterwards. Swimming is such a peaceful, meditative way to spend time, and the pool there is lovely. My membership there expires this month, so my F and I went and got a membership at our town's recreation center. They have two lap pools that are very close to us, so we'll go there to swim from now on. I'm hoping to get into a routine.

Well...I'm hoping those from other parts chime in soon. I have time to do lots of reading while I'm waiting for my sleeping potion to kick in.
Old 05-31-2019, 10:54 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Hey Alice,
Great to read that my post about the remedies helped! How funny me posting that as you're sat awake with insomnia! Must be a sign lol. They really are meant to be fantastic used together, I'm ordering them Monday so let see, let me know if you decide to try them too and I'll have a look out for the Emergen zzz tea I'm not familiar with it but I'll ask my local place and take a look online.
Good work on swimming a mile! You have just nudged me to get swimming, I've been wanting to go for ages now and yep it's another thing I just haven't got around to, going to see if my bf fancies it Monday night.
Sending love over to you wrapped up in lots of Zzzzzzzz hopefully.
xxxxx
Old 05-31-2019, 11:50 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Saturday morning

Again, I’ll mention – I love Saturdays – full of possibilities (fun ones) and an excuse not to do things you don’t want to – leave them for Monday 😊

Thanks for all , I survived the auditors , but not done yet. Will see them again soon - ☹
This has given me the opportunity to dissect how I am feeling about Sage Pastel, and I think I am afraid of the bloody program. I know I tend to shy away from things that make me feel uncertain and think I have built up some kind of mental barrier against it. My advice always to my children , when faced with a difficult task, is/was to face it head on. Tackle it like a rugby opponent. Dive it to the ground and wrestle it into submission.That’s what I’m going to do. I am going to enrol in a course – just to get to know the thousands of little buttons and their uses. The interface. The online manual is just not enough. Once I know that, I’m sure I will manage better. Because my actual input of data is fine, but then some stuff disappears, my balance sheet goes all haywire , and I sit staring at it with saucer eyes, pulling my hair and wondering what went wrong.

Red, I wish I had a therapist/spiritual healer. Make good use of her. You have always leant toward spiritualism/ naturalism as I remember, and you have always wanted to do something in that line. Do it !!! I really think if we have a nagging calling/yearning, we should listen to our intuition and react.

Zoey, thanks for your kind words, they really mean a lot to me. I also read Sober Diaries and also enjoyed it. At the moment I’m reading a book called – wait for it – “Everything is f@cked”, by Mark Manson. Just started it last night , but I already like this guy. He has a wonderful way of writing – makes you laugh out loud – but he speaks a lot of sense. It’s all about why HOPE is such an important emotion. Without it we are , well … look at the title 😊

He says that the opposite of happiness is not sadness, but hopelessness. Very interesting read. Also that hopelessness is one of the stand out reasons and triggers for addiction, and a lot of other things.

Alice, I can’t wait for the “big reveal” pic. Can NOT wait!! The dress sounds lovely, and combined with your Harley lace covered leather jacket ---- as I said , can NOT wait to see it.
Two weeks, and counting 😊

You hit the nail on the head, with this:
I think part of the problem, for me, then, was that I was defining my days using such narrow parameters. everything I was doing was bracketed by the questions of drinking or not drinking. Things got better when I got past the drinking thoughts enough that I could create my days based on a broader criteria. I don't know if that really makes sense. I think what I'm trying to say is that when alcohol is out of the question, my life becomes far more expansive.
Well put, and makes perfect sense to me. You put the words in my mouth. The program for skills and fun learning for emergent literacy sounds amazing. Why don’t you focus on that more – it sounds like a great job – you could also maybe tweak it to help ADD, Dyslexic etc children?

Bee, what are you sewing today ? I need to make 2 red flags for my husband – they need to move some cattle by herding them down the road – can I send you the fabric?

Kitty, your little drinks sound yummy. I don’t have favourites at the moment – I have gone back to plain soda water and slice of lemon. Coffee is my downfall at the moment. 5 o’clock used to be my waking time too, but as the months have crept by, I find that I am waking up later and later. Quite nice. But I sometimes miss those quiet mornings while the world is still asleep. Felt like those moments were mine and mine alone to enjoy.

Boo sounds so cute – kittens are the best. Great that him and Zygi are such good friends.
Enjoy the foodie stores and walks and champions league. If you at all feel uncomfy at the pub, get the heck out of there. Club soda group sounds great. Use all the tools you can lay your hands on.

I pickled some garden chillies this week – came out great, and made some home made muesli yesterday – with extra nuts and seed – not too shabby.

DoubleDee, was thinking of you yesterday – how are you doing?

Sorry, long one today, will go and have a bath now and get ready for my day .

Lots of love to you all. Do something fun today !!!
Old 05-31-2019, 11:56 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

OOps, didn't see the 2 posts above .

Alice, swimming is great!!! 72 laps - oh my word - that's like Michael Phelps training on a good day

Hope your tea's did the trick and you ZZZZZ'd well?

Kitty, wanted to mention Zinc - for your mouth ulcers. Ask about it at your health store. They also make lozenges . Also good for sore throats, fever blisters and zits Not that I think you struggle with that - you have such a beautiful complexion.
Old 06-01-2019, 04:14 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Happy sober Saturday, my very favorite moment of the week! I'm always filled with pride to wake up sober because Friday nights were always bad … end of the week letting off steam. Then I'd drag around all weekend feeling rotten, and missing out on so much. That's my biggest regret from drinking -- missing out. It's also my biggest inspiration at the moment -- being IN my own life. Feeling those moments of joy that have been missing. Contentment, even.

Ayers, I'm going to get that book. I love to read anything and everything, and your books sounds like fun! I don't know what Sage Pastel is … going to google it! Have a wonderful weekend, and glad you survived the audit.

Kitty and Alice, let us know how your sleeping remedies work. Everyone says sleep will get better, but so far that hasn't happened with me. And Alice, post a pic of that beautiful dress if you don't mind!

Hope you're feeling better, Bekind! Hang in there (wish I had better words for you, but I am thinking of you and sending good vibes …).

I need to focus a little more on exercise (Alice, your swimming sounds wonderful). I'm not really heavy, but feel kind of lethargic and want my energy back! Gotta move. I know that, but I can be so lazy -- 1,000 reasons not to go for a hike or a run. Wish me luck!

My kids (well, they are young adults, actually) came home last night. Flights got in by 3 a.m., so I'm dragging a bit this morning. They will sleep until afternoon, of course! Lucky guys.

Happy Saturday everyone. Let's get through this one day together!
Old 06-01-2019, 07:48 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Hi guys ...

I changed my mind about my dress once again. I'm going with the simple hi-low dress as that's the one he likes the best. Possibly I have attached a photo here, but I'm not sure.
Have a fabulous day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_1592 (2).jpg (31.3 KB, 36 views)
Old 06-01-2019, 08:14 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Oh oh oh! I love it Alice!!
Old 06-01-2019, 09:53 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Afternoon class,

You look fab Alice, love the hat too You seem unsure about it still so I hope you choose then one you're sure about but you definitely look lovely. I imagined you to have darker hair for some reason, its strange how we probably all visualise each other on here and maybe get it right / wrong lol.

Hi Ayers, yep I do love that quiet time In the morning too, gets a little much when I'm up around 3/4 though but 5 onwards is pretty nice. Thanks for the advice to take zinc too, I have a soluble vitamin b complex I'm taking at the moment which also contains vit C and zinc so I've taken an extra one today to try and get a boost of those vitamins. They're better than yesterday so thats good. The course on the sage program sounds a good idea and will take the stress off using it long term. I also love the sound of the book you mention, will definitely be ordering that one soon. Hope you're having a lovely day.

Zoey, I'll be ordering the sleep remedies next week and start them straight away so I'll let you know the results and see if you decide to Give them a try. I'm so with you on the exercise front, I've suggested a swim now Monday night with my bf so we shall see, hopefully we'll go. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far and enjoy having your kids back home, if they're awake yet that is lol.

Well I've had a lovely day so far, it's now 5:45pm, we went to Craigs Mums earlier, took her some nice chocolates and spent a little time with her, his stepdad and grandparents, it was lovely.
I got some furniture paint to decorate some drawers and things here, I got some lovely incense, got the jasmine one on now, a random giraffe ornament (why not!), a vase and then the food shop.
After we came home my Mum called in for a while, she's just headed off so I'm sat with my herbal Tulsi tea and a quick share on here then we'll walk Zygi again.
Also Ive decided I am a bit wary of the football match in the pub, we're going for lunch to a pub tomorrow but I'm fine with that, sat eating and so on but sat there twiddling my thumbs watching a match feels different so I'm going to go with him, grab a juice / coke and have half an hour or so then I'm coming back home and leaving him to watch it. Safer option and guarantees me staying sober which is absolute priority number 1!!!

Well we're going to walk Zygi now and then come home and have some food.

Lots of Love to you all.

HAPPY SOBER SATURDAY xxxxxxxxx
Old 06-01-2019, 02:03 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Good afternoon all from Western US where it still is June 1.

I've been working on a corded petticoat (this was a precursor to hoop skirts) for several years now. I keep abandoning the project. I do tend to abandon things.. That I keep plugging away at this petticoat makes me happy.

I spent a chunk of the day with my16 year old nephew. He has been a bit at loose ends since school ended. This isn't the worst thing in my eyes but his mom wanted him to not be rotting at home so I took him along on some errands and to the library.

At the library, he got into reading about goats. He wants to get goats but wants to outline an argument to his parents. We were both brainstorming and I am enthusiastic as my community has a noxious weed problem and is thinking about getting goats. He had the idea that it could be his STEM project for his high school international baccalaureate.

He had seen goats at a house in his neighborhood so we went and knocked on the door. It feels funny to just knock on the door. The lady was very nice and talked to us about goats and introduced us to hers. This whole thing just cracks me up. It will be a good memory.

Zoey, I like the reminder to enjoy not being hung over. I was rarely hung over but usually ashamed that I drank. I'm going to enjoy a sense of peace that I wouldn't have noticed unless you pointed it out. I'm a bit stressed about my Mom's approaching internment but at least I'm not also stressed about drinking. Ugh.

Kitty, sounds good to call it short in watching the ball game.

Ayers how is your friend doing?

Now to see if I can thread the sewing machine, do a bit of yoga and drink some water. I like planning my next 15 minutes.
Old 06-02-2019, 08:02 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Afternoon all,

Quick check in just approaching 4pm here and I start work at 5pm.

Well all I can say is I feel HAPPY! SOBER and HAPPY!

Yesterday I went to the social club place with my bf and I had a coke, him an orange and I stayed for half hour or so then I came home, so I was Real pleased we both avoided any alcohol, I left him to enjoy the match and I came home and was in my pjs watching tv.

This morning I was planning to do yoga but I'm feeling too drained, I was ready to face it but listened to my body which desperately needed a little more rest after next to no sleep. I'm run down a bit I can tell, the mouth ulcers are still with me but I'm in such good spirits I'm not too bothered. Anyway I skipped yoga, giving my body until next week to start that again, went for a nice walk with Zygi and then we went out for Sunday lunch. Both sat in the pub with a lovely meal and both drinking orange and soda Yippeeeeeee, so bloody happy I can't tell you!!!! lol.

With being sober, fresh, clear headed.... I now don't feel that dreaded anxiety about work and am quite looking forward to it as I know it does me so much good.

Tomorrow morning I have the carpet fitter coming to do the stairs and then I'll be working the rest of the day from home.

So, apart from the lack of sleep and about 20 mouth ulcers lol I am damn good!!!!

Sending some happy positive vibes out today as I have plenty to share!

Lots and Lots of Love xxxxx

Back Soon xxxxx
Old 06-02-2019, 11:55 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Kitty, mouth ulcers and happiness don't seem to go together but heck, it is so good to hear you are doing well.

I'm doing alright although actually have been doing things that I enjoy which is great for me. I'm continuing to sew and have tickets to go on the train with my nephews to the mountains.

Big family dinner last night. I did have a moment of wanting wine but it passed.

This post is a bit all over the place . . . apologies . . . just wanted to check in.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:23 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

winding down a beautiful Sunday. This morning we went on a ride with our club through fields and ranches. It's so nice to see Texas from the back-roads. Another nice thing is that our chapter is completely alcohol free, so there are never any worries on that count. Mostly we ride to restaurants. The members joke that our motto is "live to ride, ride to eat." I love being part of the club because it gives me an alcohol-free environment where I can meet interesting people. It gets so much harder to meet people and make friends when kids are grown.

Tomorrow I'll meet with the woman who is looking for someone to watch her two boys two or three days a week. I hope it works out, and hope the boys aren't afraid of puppies. My Riley is pretty rambunctious and likes to welcome people to our house with lots of hugs and kisses.we'll see how it goes.

Bee, I think it's great that you take your nephew to the library and that he's a reader. I'm hoping that I'll be able to take the boys to the library for crafts and storytimes a lot.
!
well...that's all I've got today. Kitty, I'm glad you seem to be rebounding well. Stay happy.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:27 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Alice, I always figure that you and are the last through the day. The others are probably already into Monday morning or headed there shortly.

It sounds like a lovely day for you. Is your fiance a non drinker too?

My nephews and I will probably have a readathon on the train ride tomorrow.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:11 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Monday morning

Alice - loooove your wedding outfit - it looks exactly as I imagined !
Your rides through the countryside sounds so lovely - and the destination would work for me too - a good restaurant. Let us know how it went with the boys today?

Bee, you know , I had to sit back and read your post again. I know I have said this already, but geez, those kids can thank their lucky stars having you as an aunt. The whole library thing and then knocking on doors to find out more about goats!! Just priceless. Enjoy your train trip to the mountains ((())) And keep us posted with the "goat-project">

Kitty, great to hear you sounding so "bloody happy" - despite the mouth ulcers. You are such a source of energy here on the group - thank you for that. So happy to see you made the whole pub- outing work for you - great stuff. Hope your mouth feels better soon and you have a good working week and get lots done.

Hi Zoey, I think you might like that book - I'm loving it . enjoy your time with your boys and have some fun with them.

Barbs and Bonnie ? How are you doing? I miss you.

Monday, monday - what can I say - I'll pretend it's Tuesday , then Monday doesn't feel so bad.

Hugs and love XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX