Notices

Class of March 2016 part 73

Old 09-21-2018, 05:55 PM
  # 241 (permalink)  

Lovely day here- going humaning in a bit.
Old 09-21-2018, 07:01 PM
  # 242 (permalink)  

Have a good one PJ.
Old 09-22-2018, 08:27 AM
  # 243 (permalink)  

Hello Friends ~ my "celebration" hasn't been a sober one, but I at least want to check in. Later on I'm going to visit Dad which is always fun....it normally involves alcohol but who knows....they always make sure my stomach gets full of food so I don't get too drunk.

Happy Saturday, Lovelies!
Old 09-22-2018, 08:54 AM
  # 244 (permalink)  

Hey there everybody!

Purp so sorry you didn't make it through the celebration sober. Learning to live without alcohol is tough!!!
Old 09-22-2018, 01:16 PM
  # 245 (permalink)  

Hi everyone I’m here 👋🏻

I switched curriculum this year and it is MUCH more insense. We are schooling a lot longer everyday AND I decided to formally school the wee one. He’ll be 5 next year but will still miss the kindergarten cut off date. I decided to go ahead and start him in kindergarten next year anyway. It’s going well but by the end of the day I am tired 😓 Thank god for my instant pot, it makes dinner a lot easier during the week!!

I need to go catch up. I read back a few pages and saw 2 shout outs from Bobbie I figured I better hurry up and post 😝

I hope everyone is doing well!!
Old 09-22-2018, 01:20 PM
  # 246 (permalink)  

Oh Lillian I am so sorry to hear your news! Many prayers coming your way. Kick that witch’s a$$!!
Old 09-22-2018, 02:17 PM
  # 247 (permalink)  
Velveteen Rabbit

Originally Posted by PhoenixJ View Post

I have these conversations with god- if there is one. I talk to god (if there is one) that if I am part of some divine plan- I expect a cottage by a stormy windswept ocean (it has to be rocky and isolated)-with a studio, a reallllly good coffee machine, a jillion books, 2 dogs a gum tree and 3 million. On reflection I thought what an arrogant thing to demand of god (if there..), so I amended it to 2.5 million.
I’m with MITA. I would like to come over too.

PJ, there is no doubt in my mind that some day you will find the happiness you have worked so hard to build. God, and I think there is one, loves you. All the time. We are all brothers and sisters on this planet, so you’re our brother here....that’s how God thinks in my opinion.

And I bet you are one of his favorites. I imagine He says, I think I’ll pop by and see some wonderful art. Or, I wonder who I can send PJ to for help? He is pushing you somewhere, and as painful as it seems...wait until you see what the years ahead will bring.

I bet it will be a deep meaningful existence that most people want, but a few fear ( like your brother). Broken people want everyone else to stay broken with them...forever replaying the dysfunction because it’s all they know and want to know.

Growth is painful. If it weren’t, we would not change. I wish it didn’t have to be so painful.....because frankly if it were up to me, you’ve already earned the house, and the coffee machine....but sigh.

Hope your head feels better. Sending love your way.
Old 09-22-2018, 02:23 PM
  # 248 (permalink)  
Velveteen Rabbit

Originally Posted by PhoenixJ View Post
Hang in there MITA- yepo visitors allowed...provided you accept a coffee and like dogs.
Oh, and coffee and dogs??! Heaven.
Old 09-22-2018, 02:43 PM
  # 249 (permalink)  
Velveteen Rabbit

PR ~ good to see you. Instapot! Isn’t that just the best thing?

Purp ~ I’m glad you checked in, but hope you’re ok.

Hi Mish!

MITA ~ a cupcake for breakfast actually sounds pretty good. Let’s face it, not much difference between that and a donut.

Suze ~ religious intolerance bums me out.

Bobbie ~ thinking of you too.

Sam ~ hope it was a good night! Up until recently, I loved being alone. I’m taking CBD too for anxiety. Can’t tell yet if it helps.
Old 09-22-2018, 03:05 PM
  # 250 (permalink)  
Velveteen Rabbit

Originally Posted by PeacefulRain View Post
Oh Lillian I am so sorry to hear your news! Many prayers coming your way. Kick that witch’s a$$!!
I’m gonna try PR. Thank you.

Right now I just got to get through these tests to see how bad it is, and then I want this tumor out of me! Maybe then I can relax.

Thursday night I got home from my business trip, realizing my legs were weak and numb. Didn’t sleep a wink and by around 3 am I was convinced it had spread to my bones. Freak out time. Big panic attack. I ran over to my sisters house at dawn, sharing my cancer diagnosis in a sea of tears and despair.

It was so unlike me. She was great and talked me down. It wasn’t right of me to do that though. I traumatized her, even though she says it didn’t. I will need to take better care to not abuse the people around me just because I don’t feel well.

Legs still weak and tingly. It is a symptom of bone metastasis, but that has to be tested and diagnosed. This morning, I found an article on anxiety and how it affects the body. Muscle fatigue and weakness are a symptom. So for now, I’m going to calm the hell down and see if it gets better.

....and then my husband woke up this morning vomiting blood. Not kidding. Took him to the ER. Basically he’s been drinking too much. His liver functions are bad. And he has a fatty liver. Doctor told him he really should quit.

So, perhaps this event will help finally make that happen. He was warned about withdrawals and seizures, so he has some Librium to help him thru that. He just gave all his beer and wine to his neighbor. He seems resolved.

Seriously, never had so much drama in my life. Guess it is my turn.

Thanks again for listening.
Old 09-22-2018, 04:10 PM
  # 251 (permalink)  
Administrator

(((Lillian)))

I'm sorry everything seem to be happening at once but I admire your attitude.
D
Old 09-22-2018, 05:43 PM
  # 252 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LillianGish View Post
I’m gonna try PR. Thank you.

Right now I just got to get through these tests to see how bad it is, and then I want this tumor out of me! Maybe then I can relax.

Thursday night I got home from my business trip, realizing my legs were weak and numb. Didn’t sleep a wink and by around 3 am I was convinced it had spread to my bones. Freak out time. Big panic attack. I ran over to my sisters house at dawn, sharing my cancer diagnosis in a sea of tears and despair.

It was so unlike me. She was great and talked me down. It wasn’t right of me to do that though. I traumatized her, even though she says it didn’t. I will need to take better care to not abuse the people around me just because I don’t feel well.

Legs still weak and tingly. It is a symptom of bone metastasis, but that has to be tested and diagnosed. This morning, I found an article on anxiety and how it affects the body. Muscle fatigue and weakness are a symptom. So for now, I’m going to calm the hell down and see if it gets better.

....and then my husband woke up this morning vomiting blood. Not kidding. Took him to the ER. Basically he’s been drinking too much. His liver functions are bad. And he has a fatty liver. Doctor told him he really should quit.

So, perhaps this event will help finally make that happen. He was warned about withdrawals and seizures, so he has some Librium to help him thru that. He just gave all his beer and wine to his neighbor. He seems resolved.

Seriously, never had so much drama in my life. Guess it is my turn.

Thanks again for listening.
Oh honey.....I want so much to get on a plane this second and hug you.

Your sister will be fine.....gosh, that's what sisters are for. She can handle it....she wants to be there for you. But your husband getting ill right now as well is just kind of too much....but also a small miracle maybe??? A message for him to help him find his way right now....I believe so. So much for both of you though....and I am glad you have each other...we can get through some unbelievably hard stuff with love and support.

Sending so much love....and from Nick as well....I know he would want me to send his love. ♥♥
Old 09-22-2018, 05:44 PM
  # 253 (permalink)  

Love to you PR, BBG, MITA and all of you....
Old 09-22-2018, 06:09 PM
  # 254 (permalink)  

Thanks all- and prayers to you Lill.
Old 09-23-2018, 08:06 AM
  # 255 (permalink)  

(((Lillian))) Oh, how awful! Sending more hugs to you and your family

Hi guys ~ I'm here....just wanted to check in with startin' fluid....looking forward to a sober Sunday
Old 09-23-2018, 08:07 AM
  # 256 (permalink)  

Hi love.....more coffee for me too.
Old 09-23-2018, 08:41 AM
  # 257 (permalink)  

Hey Purps - got my startin' fluid too

Hey Suze - hope the weather is being more co-operative where you are.

It's Sunday, so not much going on. I need to plan a few things to keep busy and keep moving down that recover road - Idle hands are bad for this guy.

Have a great day everyone!!

Prayers LG.
Old 09-23-2018, 08:43 AM
  # 258 (permalink)  

It's a bit overcast here MITA....I would like a little sunshine, but I LOVE this weather.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:38 PM
  # 259 (permalink)  

PJ's and TV time friends.
Old 09-23-2018, 07:30 PM
  # 260 (permalink)  
Velveteen Rabbit

Good night BBG.

All is well here. No drama, nothing alarming...just a normal sober Sunday. Kind of cool.

Sleep tight all,
Lillian