Notices

24 Hour Recovery Connections Part 403

Old 08-11-2018, 09:02 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Venus do what you need to do to keep yourself safe
Old 08-11-2018, 09:06 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Oh that's good. I'm glad you're getting checked out by your doctor. Please let us know how you are. Love you Suze xxx
Old 08-11-2018, 09:10 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Oh thank God you're seeing a doc ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Old 08-11-2018, 09:26 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

I’m in!
Old 08-11-2018, 09:36 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

24 more please, Dear God.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:45 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Another 24 for me please
Old 08-11-2018, 10:18 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

I cancelled the doctor...I am shaking less....I just need to eat I think....it's been like 3 pieces of toast in 2 and half days.... s
Old 08-11-2018, 10:33 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
I cancelled the doctor...I am shaking less....I just need to eat I think....it's been like 3 pieces of toast in 2 and half days.... s
Yes get some energy back into your body! You need loads of it now. I struggle with eating too when I feel bad so I relate.
I know you're not okay right now but you will be again Lots of love!
Old 08-11-2018, 10:41 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

I decided to message my ex about the miscarriage because I didn't know how to keep this to myself for another couple of weeks. Not my preferred way to talk about something like that but I did it anyway.
He replied, he is shocked, he asked me a ton of question on when it happened, how it happened, even why and asked all the facts. Felt a bit like a police interrogation and made me feel really uncomfortable. Asked if I was okay but didn't say anything back when I said I wasn't really okay. He didn't call, didn't ask how I am feeling, didn't ask if there's anything he could do for me. I am disappointed but not surprised.
I guess he has to swallow the news first and process but also I think he's just being his usual self. I said I don't expect anything from him, just wanted to tell him. Which I am trying to convince myself is true. So there's that.

Edit: Reviewing that short conversation I feel like his questioning was insensitive but maybe I am also just oversensitive and expecting him to handle things better than he can, he said he is more than shocked and maybe just wanted to know what happened and has to find a way to deal with it first. Part of me hopes he will get back to me saying something nice and more comforting but I think that part of me is the one that doesn't learn from the past. I still expect him to provide stability and to be strong when he's proven again and again that he can't do that when things affect him too.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:47 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
Does anyone know how the "ignore" function works? I have searched it but nothing comes up. If I add someone does that mean I just don't see their posts? Or are they blocked from seeing mine? Someone I know IRL is on SR now and I want to make sure they don't see my profile/posts. Thank you for any help.
If you click on their username several options will pop up, and one of them is ignore. I don't think they will see your posts either. One of the mods will probably have a better answer.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:51 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
OK...now I'm done being nice.

My alcoholic husband just blocked me, unfriended me on Skype.
He may still be drunk for all I know....he has left me in the lurch.
Promised to get sober after the other day and did not.
So I have called the police to protect myself and he has probably called his ex wife and gone home....and he will drink and they will threaten me like they did last year.

I am afraid. Very afraid. Who the hell did I marry?
What kind of fool am I?
If anyone has time to talk I need help please. xx

EDIT: He has decided I don't love him....what an idiot....I have never loved anyone so much in my life. I am shattered here. Someone please help me.
Suze, do you have a friend nearby who can come over, or you can go over there?
Old 08-11-2018, 10:57 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Suze is it possible to fly home for a bit to give yourself a little time and space?
Old 08-11-2018, 11:16 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Take good care of yourself Suze and if you start to feel worse again the please call the doctor back babe. I'm worried about you xxxx
Old 08-11-2018, 11:22 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Late check in for me, nevertheless I would love to have another 24 please & thanks.

I have had a busy, productive day today and so now is chill out time with a curry & junk tv.

(((Suze))), I am utterly devastated for you. What has happened to you is utterly ,utterly horrendous and you deserve so much better darling girl.
I am thinking of you and hope you can find some peace tonight. I am cussing myself for still not having set up Skype. It will be by tomorrow and if you don't mind I shall give you a call? Please keep yourself safe. So much Love to you,

My wonderful 24'ers hope that your day has been ok, Congrats to milestoners. Much Love to all of you going through tough times. My heart & prayers go out to you, SP
Old 08-11-2018, 11:38 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
Friendly Folk

24 more for me, too!
Old 08-11-2018, 12:15 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Goodnight Guys Take care Venus
Old 08-11-2018, 12:26 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

I would love that Sweatpea.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:50 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Posting late today, but I'm here for another 24
Suze... So sorry to hear about these troubles. It's not fair to you. You are such a good person and you don't deserve this. Take a deep breath, close your eyes and imagine you are a seagull on a beautiful beach on the most sunny beautiful day. Experience the ocean sounds, & scents, & sights. When you feel ready, take flight and soar into the beautiful warm sky, with the currents keeping you aloft with practically no effort on your part. Look around and enjoy the view. When you're ready, glide down gently and land softly on the warm sand. Tuck your wings in and close your eyes. Settle in for a nice restful nap. When you're ready, slowly open your eyes. This works for quite a few people I know including myself. It will calm you just a little. Every little bit helps. You've handled difficult times in your life before, and you will handle this. You are stronger than you realize.

3:49 PM EDT
Old 08-11-2018, 12:51 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Oh I really need to catch up with all of you.... I've been in a total meltdown.

I posted in my class thread very detailed explanation but for here I will keep it quick because I have to go to work.

My mother may decide to retaliate with a past incident between us in which I defended myself but didn't file a police report. It was 8 years ago. She has done things like that in the past. I could go to jail. I don't feel safe getting legal with her.

My father's sister reminded me that dealing with my mother is like shaking the hornet's nest. Perhaps it is better for me to swat away a few hornets and deal with a few days of depression each time, living the way I've been living the past oh god forever... until she is finally gone. She did similar things during the custody battle with my father. She has had me charged with assault and locked up in the past. She is a dirty fighter. I do not think it is wise for me to serve her these papers.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:00 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Then don't do it love....trust your instinct.