Notices

24Hour Recovery Connections Part 372

Old 04-10-2018, 10:11 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Not working today losing money , sick stomach in pain, lack of sleep last night.

Hey but I’m sober today yippee me.....

24 more please.

Guess from with song and by who??????

“So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing”.....
Old 04-10-2018, 11:05 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Oh my gosh.....hope you get out of Lowes with any money left in the bank....the petunias must be coming this week and they are so so gorgeous....holy moly.....you can get some divine hanging plants.....a lovely pothos or prayer plant.....mmmmmm.......

I realise you are going there to buy supplies to get the room painted, so when you walk in DO NOT LOOK LEFT. Mind you , it won't matter, because there will be 1000s of plants lined up outside. Happy sigh.
Haha you are funny- I stayed focused and walked out with paint and cleaning supplies only!! I am going to get plants soon for the front porch- but one thing at a time!!
Old 04-10-2018, 11:06 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by erfra7 View Post
Not working today losing money , sick stomach in pain, lack of sleep last night.

Hey but I’m sober today yippee me.....

24 more please.

Guess from with song and by who??????

“So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing”.....
I'm sorry Erfra- hope you can rest and gain some strength for tomorrow or whenever your body is ready to go back to work..
Old 04-10-2018, 12:04 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Keep Going

Oh Ms Weav.....
How are you honey?
Sending huge squooshes. ♥♥♥
I was just reminiscing. We will never see 10 inches in Great Britain again.

Old 04-10-2018, 12:06 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Keep Going

Sorry erfra! I hope you feel better soon honey. Love and prayers for you
Old 04-10-2018, 12:21 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

24 please!
Old 04-10-2018, 12:31 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

We will get killed guys....just saying....BUT if this cheers erfra up it is worth it..... ♥♥♥♥♥

And there is one Irishman who is WAY WAY too quiet.....what gives lovely Neoo??? ♥♥
Old 04-10-2018, 12:33 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Hi Venus Not much happening at the moment just anxious about court on Friday
Old 04-10-2018, 12:36 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Ahhhhhh........well, we have a few days until then. And worrying is not going to help.....so let's get onto some things to occupy your time and make you happy.
As for that TV show Barry, meh.....waste of time. But there are some great movies out.....how about one new movie/DVD a day until Friday with reviews for all of us?

And then there is always Terrys Chocolate Orange. The only problem there is milk or dark.....we always argued about that in my house. Lucky for me, Nick is just grateful that I buy us chocolate from England and eats the milk (which I like, he likes dark chocolate)....

♥♥
Old 04-10-2018, 12:37 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee and congrats to everyone!! 👏👏👏 Another 24 for me please. Weaver bird thanks for the daisy’s 😊🎉💕
Old 04-10-2018, 12:38 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Sorry and it’s 20.37 UK 🇬🇧 and freeeeezing brrrrrr 😋
Old 04-10-2018, 12:39 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

You are sorry that it's 8.37 or you are sorry that it is freezing...because obviously both of these things are your fault.....sheesh......is it dark too? Cos I am gong to blame that on you as well....he he he.....love and get warm honey. ♥♥♥♥
Old 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Ahhhhhh........well, we have a few days until then. And worrying is not going to help.....so let's get onto some things to occupy your time and make you happy.
As for that TV show Barry, meh.....waste of time. But there are some great movies out.....how about one new movie/DVD a day until Friday with reviews for all of us?

And then there is always Terrys Chocolate Orange. The only problem there is milk or dark.....we always argued about that in my house. Lucky for me, Nick is just grateful that I buy us chocolate from England and eats the milk (which I like, he likes dark chocolate)....

♥♥
True enough worrying will not help I just got my business reg number today so will be getting stuck in with work. I have to open business bank account get a few things sorted with the website then on to the advertising..Lots to do so not point feeling sorry for myself lol

I was looking forward to watching Barry but don't think I will bother now
Old 04-10-2018, 12:41 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Great, loads of stuff to do ......and if you throw in a couple of movies to review for us, well, you will be so busy you will sleep like a baby.....as long as you don't eat chocolate at midnight. Just saying.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:43 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

You are sorry that it 8.37 or you are sorry that it is freezing...because obviously both of these things are your fault.....sheesh......is it dark too? Cos I am gong to blame that on you as well....he he he.....love and get warm honey. ♥♥♥♥
😂 hahaha I’m sorry I forgot to put time on my first message 😆 I thought it would be a good idea to paint the radiators so heating off 😋 love to you venuscat 😘
Old 04-10-2018, 12:44 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

You're not an Aquarian by chance are you? OMG.....painted the radiators.....I am the only person I know who could/would do that.....so funny. Did you tell anyone in your f2f life? A lot of giggles I bet....
Old 04-10-2018, 12:45 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Great, loads of stuff to do ......and if you throw in a couple of movies to review for us, well, you will be so busy you will sleep like a baby.....as long as you don't eat chocolate at midnight. Just saying.
I always wake about about 3.00am and eat loads of it then wake up in the morning and wonder why I have a sick stomach lol
Old 04-10-2018, 12:58 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

♥♥
When i was at secondary school a friend invited me to stay at her house. Her dad rocked up later that evening and parked at the front of the house...in a car that was a Terrys chocolate orange on wheels! He was one of the big wigs at the factory and his car had broken down so they lent him that!
Old 04-10-2018, 12:59 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

And count me in for 24 more please one and all. Xx
Old 04-10-2018, 12:59 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Oh wow.....my dad was Holden and I thought that was fancy, but geeze, he never brought home any chocolate cars.

Terrys Car....wow..... (Milk or dark though, I have to know.....)