aussieblue ~ 10 months! ♥

sorry about the theft 1new.

D
Old 01-28-2018, 02:29 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Another 24 please
Old 01-28-2018, 02:34 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Good morning friends. Today is a big day today. For no other reason that it was this day last year I went back out there. Big time. I let the pressure of work get to me and had the eff it of all eff it moments and that was it until 19th April. The beginning of the scariest week of my life.
But not today no way. I'm so grateful to be on this path with you all. Pressure still comes, life still happens but nothing is a reason to drink. Nothing.
We are the lucky ones because we have eachother. I truly believe that.
So I will embrace my 24 today because I am happy and safe and capable and growing......lots of love
Old 01-28-2018, 02:55 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Lots of love to you Jo
Old 01-28-2018, 02:58 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Neoo View Post
Lots of love to you Jo
Lots of love to you too Neoo. I hope you enjoyed your "birthday" ....... such an achievement wow! ❤❤❤
Old 01-28-2018, 02:59 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by joandmelandhan View Post
Lots of love to you too Neoo. I hope you enjoyed your "birthday" ....... such an achievement wow! ❤❤❤
Thank you bring on year 2 now Jo This is the longest I have been sober in 20 years
Old 01-28-2018, 03:04 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Good morning friends. Today is a big day today. For no other reason that it was this day last year I went back out there. Big time. I let the pressure of work get to me and had the eff it of all eff it moments and that was it until 19th April. The beginning of the scariest week of my life.
But not today no way. I'm so grateful to be on this path with you all. Pressure still comes, life still happens but nothing is a reason to drink. Nothing.
We are the lucky ones because we have eachother. I truly believe that.
So I will embrace my 24 today because I am happy and safe and capable and growing......lots of love
"Happy and safe and capable and growing..." such lovely qualities and yes, you have them all sweet Jo! I am so proud of how far you have come despite all of life's stressors and happenings. We really ARE lucky, aren't we? I believe that too. Sending you tons of love my friend...
Old 01-28-2018, 03:06 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Gabe1980 View Post
Congratulations Jessie, LBC and Aussieblue!! Awesome 💗💗

I'd like another 24 hours please. Spending this weekend with my family and feeling increasingly guilty at how selfish I've been and how little effort I've made in the past.

I've decided this morning that I can't change the past but I can embrace the future and value the people that are important. Ditch the guilt and commit to being the best version of myself I can be. It's hard to let go of old resentments and hurt but it's time to grow up.

Thank god, I'm 37!! 😂

Have a lovely sunday my SR friends. Gabexx
You are right about that, we can't change the past or our actions but the things we are doing today and the person we are becoming can make all the difference in the here and now, which is all we have regardless. Happy Sunday!
Old 01-28-2018, 03:08 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Oh and gang! Just read up on the Netflix chit chat. I'm still watching The Crown. How they got away with some of it!
When my bf starts his new shifts I'll be looking for a new thing to get in to. My sis mentioned Stranger Things so I may check it out. There's Peeky Blinders too which has the added bonus of Tom Hardy in it (swoon!).
Although I think I might check out jsm' s suggestion. Ooh I LOVE a binge tv night!
Oh and just a little hug for you jsm. Thrilled you're back with us xxx
Old 01-28-2018, 03:09 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

6:06 and hoping the kids sleep in past 7 this morning!
My little guy (age 3) has not been sleeping well ever since he got sick a few weeks ago and he has me going into his room several times a night which is exhausting! Last night he had a fit of insomnia around midnight and couldn't fall back asleep but kept rolling over (I was smooshed next to him in his twin bed) and giving me kisses. How can I get mad at that? I love the affection.

So despite feeling tired and a bit on edge from the lack of sleep I am here for another 24 hours of sweet liberation from the burdens of alcohol. I am beginning to wake up and give gratitude to the things I touch and see and I can finally feel love building back into my heart- it took a while but I have a feeling things are only going to get better from here. Love you all!
Old 01-28-2018, 03:09 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
"Happy and safe and capable and growing..." such lovely qualities and yes, you have them all sweet Jo! I am so proud of how far you have come despite all of life's stressors and happenings. We really ARE lucky, aren't we? I believe that too. Sending you tons of love my friend...
Big love back to you Sunflower. Its a hell of a ride isnt it! ❤❤❤❤❤
Old 01-28-2018, 03:10 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Oh and gang! Just read up on the Netflix chit chat. I'm still watching The Crown. How they got away with some of it!
When my bf starts his new shifts I'll be looking for a new thing to get in to. My sis mentioned Stranger Things so I may check it out. There's Peeky Blinders too which has the added bonus of Tom Hardy in it (swoon!).
Although I think I might check out jsm' s suggestion. Ooh I LOVE a binge tv night!
Have you seen Ozark?? Jason Bateman. SO GOOD!
Old 01-28-2018, 03:11 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Big love back to you Sunflower. Its a hell of a ride isnt it! ❤❤❤❤❤
Haha, it sure is! Life has a way of keeping us on our toes. So much better than hiding under a rock though, right? I am beginning to love the challenge where I used to hide from it.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:19 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
Haha, it sure is! Life has a way of keeping us on our toes. So much better than hiding under a rock though, right? I am beginning to love the challenge where I used to hide from it.
I think for me it learning how to balance it all. Keep dipping my toe in the scary stuff whilst staying safe.
You sound great Sunflower! Hopefully this therapy will strengthen the bond between you and your hubbie. Teamwork parenting for those 2 lovely boys of yours!
Have a great day xxx
Old 01-28-2018, 03:32 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
FBL
non-drinker

It's 5:32 AM and I'm in for another sober 24.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:12 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Signing up for 24 hours drink and drug free. 7:12am in Jacksonville, Florida!!

Congratulations to all those celebrating milestones today!!
Old 01-28-2018, 04:16 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone ☀️

It’s 6:15am here in Texas and I’m in for 24 more 💕. Have a blessed Sunday.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:58 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
No quitting on yer quit eh!

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."
- Henry Ford

6:00am in Alberta, today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

24 for me and everyone else who wants them please, and thanks...
Old 01-28-2018, 05:08 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
Rar

I loved "The Crown" and have watched all of them up to date. I read that they hope to have at least 7-8 seasons of it. My husband is watching "Peeky Blinders" and loves it.
Old 01-28-2018, 05:08 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
Rar

I will not drink today. 24 more hours please.

8:08 am
EST