Notices

Class of October 2014 Part 42

Old 11-20-2017, 09:22 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Welllllll.....we ended up spending a few hours bringing in plants and arranging them inside...so the movie will be tomorrow.

Nite guys.
You are so kind to your tender plants. ❤️💜💚💗💛💙💖❤️💜💚💗💛💙💖
Old 11-20-2017, 09:24 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mark1014 View Post
Which reminds me that I need to bring in the tender plants that I intend to overwinter. Looks like midweek will bring another cold front and a couple nights around 31. Stopped by Lowes yesterday and picked up a couple cyclamen......and will add more after thanksgiving when the color scheme shifts to red and white. Those plants do great on my wind sheltered, southern facing patio. Great color out there all winter and early spring.

Wishing each of you northern hemisphere folk a great day and a good nights rest to Dee.
Sounds lovely, Mark.

Brrrr - 31!!!!!
Old 11-20-2017, 09:25 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Good morning, Octsobers.

Have a lovely day.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:25 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Sleep well, Dee.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:26 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Prayers For Peace On Planet Earth.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:38 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Hi friends.

Suze, I've never dealt with the more serious cold temps you northerners contend with. I'm not sure how much walking I could do in that either. I'll stick with my nice warm gym. With events of late my gym schedule has suffered, but that should hopefully be at least a little sorted for now. I've got fitness goals for first quarter 2018 that I intend to meet!

Almost no wind today and sunny high 50s made for a nice patio lunch time, but work calls.....
Old 11-20-2017, 07:27 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mark1014 View Post
Hi friends.

Suze, I've never dealt with the more serious cold temps you northerners contend with. I'm not sure how much walking I could do in that either. I'll stick with my nice warm gym. With events of late my gym schedule has suffered, but that should hopefully be at least a little sorted for now. I've got fitness goals for first quarter 2018 that I intend to meet!

Almost no wind today and sunny high 50s made for a nice patio lunch time, but work calls.....
Glad you were able to enjoy some nice sunshine today, Mark !
Old 11-20-2017, 07:28 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Goodnight, Octsobers.

Sleep well!

See you tomorrow
Old 11-20-2017, 07:29 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  

Have a nice day, Dee!
Old 11-21-2017, 09:42 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Good afternoon, all.

Thanksgiving Day is getting close!!!!

I give thanks for all of you!
Old 11-21-2017, 09:43 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Have a lovely day, all.

Sleep well, Dee.
Old 11-21-2017, 05:52 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
Phoebe,,I hope that your daughter is doing well and that her headaches are fully resolved
Checking in, catching up...so sorry to see all you’ve gone through, Mark, but good your son is in rehab. I’ll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Dee, missed what is going on, but always think of you and wish you well. Same to you, Suze...I get allergies, my daughter has several severe allergies.

We’ve been busy with ER visits, Dr. visits, and MRI. It seems there is something on the non contrast MRI, maybe something called an AVM, arteriovenous malformation. She’s scheduled for 3 more MR studies with contrast. They were reluctant to administer the contrast in an outpatient clinic due to her allergies. So, she does those next week. I’m trying not to think too hard about all the implications, if it’s that. That said, she’s never NOT got a headache, and some bring her to her knees. So, if there’s a treatment that would relieve her misery, I guess we need to have courage to do it.��.

That aside, grandma and an aunt just left today, after a nice visit that lifted R’s spirits. Also, report cards were sent yesterday, and teachers were very forgiving of time missed and incomplete work, and gave her respectable grades considering the absences and missed work. She made up most, but they forgave some, and so she had no incompletes. Important for her applications.

It’s just us for Thanksgiving, and we’ll all relax and enjoy good food. Well, I might not be as relaxed as the rest, lol. I’m cooking it all.
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 11-21-2017, 06:36 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  

I really regret hearing that your daughter is still with ongoing headaches. But I guess getting to the root cause is a big step which can finally lead to a treatment plan. I look forward to an update following the next studies.

Any narrowing down on the college front? I've a relative in Newton that's a retired professor from Bentley . His wife works in some capacity at Boston College Law School. They showed us the best New England hospitality last summer. What area of study is your daughter interested in at present?
Old 11-21-2017, 06:39 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  
Administrator

Nothing serious Phoebe but thanks
best wishes for your daughter - hope they can work out whats up soon

D
Old 11-21-2017, 06:56 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by phoebe64 View Post
Checking in, catching up...so sorry to see all you’ve gone through, Mark, but good your son is in rehab. I’ll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Dee, missed what is going on, but always think of you and wish you well. Same to you, Suze...I get allergies, my daughter has several severe allergies.

We’ve been busy with ER visits, Dr. visits, and MRI. It seems there is something on the non contrast MRI, maybe something called an AVM, arteriovenous malformation. She’s scheduled for 3 more MR studies with contrast. They were reluctant to administer the contrast in an outpatient clinic due to her allergies. So, she does those next week. I’m trying not to think too hard about all the implications, if it’s that. That said, she’s never NOT got a headache, and some bring her to her knees. So, if there’s a treatment that would relieve her misery, I guess we need to have courage to do it.��.

That aside, grandma and an aunt just left today, after a nice visit that lifted R’s spirits. Also, report cards were sent yesterday, and teachers were very forgiving of time missed and incomplete work, and gave her respectable grades considering the absences and missed work. She made up most, but they forgave some, and so she had no incompletes. Important for her applications.

It’s just us for Thanksgiving, and we’ll all relax and enjoy good food. Well, I might not be as relaxed as the rest, lol. I’m cooking it all.
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!
I am so sorry to hear that your daughter is still suffering from terrible headaches, Phoebe.

I pray that further testing provides a path for healing.

Happy Thanksgiving, Phoebe.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:58 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Hi, Mark and Dee.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:00 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Goodnight, Octsobers.

Sweet dreams.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:00 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Have a good day.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:04 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Sending love and prayers dearest phoebe.....hopefully it's just something they can treat easily.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:00 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Hi, Suze