Old 09-22-2017, 08:58 AM
  # 121 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lostmyoffswitch View Post
Another 24 please
Selection of Perfection, Lost.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:00 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Pebbles666 View Post
Hi Saturated...you,ll get through. Post...keep busy..spoil yourself. Once the " bogeyman" of the 1st one is out of the way...it gets easier. And waking up with a clear head and no regrets on a Saturday morning is really cool. Stay strong. Xxxx P.
It's cooler than you could possibly imagine, Saturated!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2017, 09:02 AM
  # 123 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Bev003 View Post
4 days SOBER for me. ..it's getting easier to talk back to my A.V..
Well done, Bev
Old 09-22-2017, 09:04 AM
  # 124 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Weev honey.....at times like this I remember what PJ says.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT A DRINK CAN'T MAKE WORSE. NOTHING.

I know it's hard, and sometimes it's excruciating but you CAN make it from here. Look at me.....I am older than you and I thought my life was over.....it's going to be OK. I promise you love.

Please don't drink.
, our very wise, Suze!
Old 09-22-2017, 09:06 AM
  # 125 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hats View Post
Day 27, another 24 for me please
Well done, Hats.

Four WEEKS tomorrow!!!!!
Old 09-22-2017, 09:08 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  
Keep Going

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Weev honey.....at times like this I remember what PJ says.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT A DRINK CAN'T MAKE WORSE. NOTHING.

I know it's hard, and sometimes it's excruciating but you CAN make it from here. Look at me.....I am older than you and I thought my life was over.....it's going to be OK. I promise you love.

Please don't drink.
Beautiful Venus, with a heart as open as yours, you will always attract love to you.

I've just sat staring at Phoenix's motto for a while. Maybe I'm meditating! I haven't got any tattoos and I'm totally afraid of needles, but this should definitely be written all over me using a Sharpie.

Things have got a bit worse since last post. The postman has been and a $20,000 debt belonging to my husband has become my responsibility legally. It's the end of business here in the UK so not much I can do til Monday.

But, I am back in my right mind and I will face it sober. I trust there will be a way forward. I made my mind up at the beginning that I would go to any lengths to get away from the vodka and I will not drink NO MATTER WHAT. So. This is a no matter what kindov day. It could be worse couldn't it Phoenix?

What have you got planned for this evening? Hopefully, the wedding nerves will be calming down now and you're wrapped up in a fog of love and happiness. If it's not done now, it's not going to get done, so no point worrying from here on in. You're as good as married!!!

I get quite excited when I think that you and Nick have an opportunity to explore what a good and decent relationship between a man and woman is. I've certainly never had that, but theoretically it could happen to me. What I'd really like is the right job for me to fall out of the sky.

Love and hugs to you Sweetie
Old 09-22-2017, 09:08 AM
  # 127 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lyddie View Post
Another 24 for me please
Choice of a Champion, sweet lyddie!!!!
Old 09-22-2017, 09:10 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by joandmelandhan View Post
Leigh! Get you girl!
Old 09-22-2017, 09:17 AM
  # 129 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Weev1l View Post
Beautiful Venus, with a heart as open as yours, you will always attract love to you.

I've just sat staring at Phoenix's motto for a while. Maybe I'm meditating! I haven't got any tattoos and I'm totally afraid of needles, but this should definitely be written all over me using a Sharpie.

Things have got a bit worse since last post. The postman has been and a $20,000 debt belonging to my husband has become my responsibility legally. It's the end of business here in the UK so not much I can do til Monday.

But, I am back in my right mind and I will face it sober. I trust there will be a way forward. I made my mind up at the beginning that I would go to any lengths to get away from the vodka and I will not drink NO MATTER WHAT. So. This is a no matter what kindov day. It could be worse couldn't it Phoenix?

What have you got planned for this evening? Hopefully, the wedding nerves will be calming down now and you're wrapped up in a fog of love and happiness. If it's not done now, it's not going to get done, so no point worrying from here on in. You're as good as married!!!

I get quite excited when I think that you and Nick have an opportunity to explore what a good and decent relationship between a man and woman is. I've certainly never had that, but theoretically it could happen to me. What I'd really like is the right job for me to fall out of the sky.

Love and hugs to you Sweetie
Maybe consult an attorney or legal aid society. Many collection agencies, etc. will try to trick you into believing that you are responsible for your husband's debts while you are, in fact, not responsible. It is a trick older than the hills. It is definitely worth investigating and questioning.

If, in fact, you are responsible, you may well be able to negotiate a much lower payment settlement.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:18 AM
  # 130 (permalink)  

Count me in, please.

Love to all.

Leigh
Old 09-22-2017, 09:52 AM
  # 131 (permalink)  

Oh Weev what a day you're having! I don't want to pile your head with stuff with it being Friday evening and all but just a couple of things. Are you entitled to legal aid? Could you try Citizens Advice Bureau? Have you made use of the free hour consultations most solicitors offer?
Put those ideas aside for now the most important thing is to face this sober. You deserve that Weev. I hope you can relax a little this evening. Any nice meetings where you are on a Friday night? I'll be hanging round here most of the evening so if you need anything come straight back honey
Old 09-22-2017, 10:23 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  

Weev glad you stuck with it Take care my friend
Old 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  

What did the judge put in his drink?

Just ice
Old 09-22-2017, 10:38 AM
  # 134 (permalink)  
Keep Going

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
(((((Weev, dear one)))))

I was concerned by your silence.

It is not too late, Weev. A new and improved way of life awaits you; please believe it as it is true.

You are so very special to me and to all of us. We see the wonderful Weev that you cannot see just now. She is there! Don't give up on her.

Many of the gifts given to you by God can be reopened, shined up and appreciated again.

I, like you, looked around at all the goodness and times that I had wasted. It took a great deal of effort to restore and reclaim it; it was worth that effort. Some people still may not see anything other than the old inebriated me but maybe, someday . . . .

If not, I know that there is more to that person and that provides enough satisfaction.

Sending you love, Weev.

Please don't give up.
My dearest Leigh, you've been my rock since I got sober. I've got a picture of you like Wonder Woman in my head. I love you (and don't go away again for a while please ).

I keep imagining myself at the pearly gates accounting for my shabby behaviour. Maybe it's a phase all alcoholics go thru.

Nobody's ever said these things to me. I wish you'd been my mother growing up. I might've learned some sense and self-esteem then
Oh, I'm off crying again. What a funny day this is turning out to be.

I hope yr day is full of grace, for sure yr place in heaven is assured.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:42 AM
  # 135 (permalink)  
Keep Going

Originally Posted by Neoo View Post

Just ice
I don't know how you do it, but you always time your jokes perfectly to make me laugh just when I think it gameover. Love and hugs Neo
Old 09-22-2017, 11:01 AM
  # 136 (permalink)  

Love and Hugs to you Weev
Old 09-22-2017, 11:17 AM
  # 137 (permalink)  

Just ice
Love it, Neo, and you, too!
Old 09-22-2017, 11:18 AM
  # 138 (permalink)  

Right back at ya Leigh
Old 09-22-2017, 11:18 AM
  # 139 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Weev1l View Post
My dearest Leigh, you've been my rock since I got sober. I've got a picture of you like Wonder Woman in my head. I love you (and don't go away again for a while please ).

I keep imagining myself at the pearly gates accounting for my shabby behaviour. Maybe it's a phase all alcoholics go thru.

Nobody's ever said these things to me. I wish you'd been my mother growing up. I might've learned some sense and self-esteem then
Oh, I'm off crying again. What a funny day this is turning out to be.

I hope yr day is full of grace, for sure yr place in heaven is assured.
Oh, sweetheart, thank you.

Now I am crying!!!!

I would love to be your proxy mother, dear one.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:19 AM
  # 140 (permalink)  

Right back at ya Leigh