last part here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-48-a-20.html

D
Old 05-30-2017, 10:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks, Dee.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hello? I just gotta let you know..(apol to ol' Lionel). A small day of significance...but important...
THAT ambulance bill, the overdue one. The one my ex. refused to help pay (no blame, understand), which she did not forward to me and handed it over via a post it note 4 weeks after I woke from a coma. The one- because of paper trails on computer was ceased from deductions (and I did not know) and the ex handed over a first and final notice 7 months old from date sent, after that at divorce sitting (she knew my address, understand but a huge hassle). The one where I had to negotiate with senior ambulance management and a debt collection agency so it would not go to court? That one.
Well- I finished paying it off in full today. go me- roar
Old 05-31-2017, 03:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Fabulous job, Phoenix! Such a nice feeling to pay off a debt.

I seem to have lost my momentum from having Monday off. Is this normal?

Startin' fluid hour is upon us.......
Old 05-31-2017, 04:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Great job, Phoenix!!

Thanks for checking in AK and 13th.

Purple - Good freaking morning!!

Last day of work for a week!! Woohoo!! I am so looking forward to this break.

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 05-31-2017, 04:55 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

good on you, Pj

D
Old 05-31-2017, 05:26 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Great news, Phoenix!

Good morning everyone! Casey I think we need another emoticon deal though.

I will try not to bore you all tooooo often again about my boring little life of sleep-fighting minions.

Think today I have three mundane things to check off a list that I've been putting off, and perhaps a trip to Costco. Also 7 year old softball tonight, and hubby is heading off on work travel. I would love to fit in a podcast as well.

Stay sober folks! I know I will today!
Old 05-31-2017, 06:06 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Sober date: 20th May 2023

That's awesome news PJ.
Ive been feeling really exhausted lately...really really exhausted so went to docs and it turns out my iron levels were rock bottom. Had to have a transfusion yesterday...still feel like poop... apparently it can take up to a week before you start to feel better. So work has been a struggle this past couple of weeks. I'd best get to bed. Just thought I'd stop by and say I love you guys. Oh and I'm at 74 days now. xxxx
Old 05-31-2017, 06:09 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mish View Post
That's awesome news PJ.
Ive been feeling really exhausted lately...really really exhausted so went to docs and it turns out my iron levels were rock bottom. Had to have a transfusion yesterday...still feel like poop... apparently it can take up to a week before you start to feel better. So work has been a struggle this past couple of weeks. I'd best get to bed. Just thought I'd stop by and say I love you guys. Oh and I'm at 74 days now. xxxx
Awesome job, Mish! Glad you went to the doctor and nipped it in the bud. Some of us (okay me) tend to put those things off. Get lots of rest!
Old 05-31-2017, 06:11 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Applekat View Post
Great news, Phoenix!

Good morning everyone! Casey I think we need another emoticon deal though.

I will try not to bore you all tooooo often again about my boring little life of sleep-fighting minions.

Think today I have three mundane things to check off a list that I've been putting off, and perhaps a trip to Costco. Also 7 year old softball tonight, and hubby is heading off on work travel. I would love to fit in a podcast as well.

Stay sober folks! I know I will today!

I love, love love 7 year old softball. I am so ready to coach again. 2 more years and Sophia can start playing. I already have plans. lol
Old 05-31-2017, 06:12 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

May 31, 2017
– NATIONAL AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE DAY
– NATIONAL MACAROON DAY
– NATIONAL SAVE YOUR HEARING DAY
– NATIONAL SPEAKING IN COMPLETE SENTENCES DAY
– NATIONAL SENIOR HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
Old 05-31-2017, 06:14 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

“Keep the faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you’re about to give up hope.”
Old 05-31-2017, 06:20 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Good morning class. Slept pretty good but feeling very icky right now. Not sick, just dehydrated and "off." Almost hungover. I think it's because I ate like crap yesterday. Heading to the store in a bit to buy some fresh vegetables, fish, etc. See if that helps.

Off work today. No big plans. My stepmom wants me to go find a game for my nephew's handheld Nintendo so he'll have something else to play on the trip that I'm no longer attending. Other than that and the aforementioned grocery store trip, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Maybe an AA meeting. No, scratch that--definitely an AA meeting.

Phoenix, big congrats on taking care of that obligation. Steps like that are very satisfying for you, I'm sure, and inspiring to the rest of us.

You'll find that momentum, Purpl.

Enjoy your last day of school, Bobbie. Maybe the teacher will just let you watch movies instead of doing any actual work.

I'm all for another emoticon deal, Applekat. If we're both sober the first day of every month, I shall bestow one emoticon upon the group. Fair enough?

Congrats on 74 days, Mish, and glad to hear you've figured out what the problem is. Be kind to yourself as you recover. And don't be a stranger!

Missing Beerbgone and Samantha and anyone else who hasn't checked in yet today. You're not in this alone--get to posting. March 13 just moved to part 51 so we're still 1,000 posts behind them. We can do it!

Not gonna drink today. How about you?
Old 05-31-2017, 06:28 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

I was driving my imaginary car (poor memory and health- age) and was concentrating on eating a bag of nuts, so B- I cannot hear what you are sayi.......

That would tie in nicely with the days-'day'.
Another burns review tomorrow- pain this time. I intend to grill them- re- memories. PTSD, pain, fatigue and memories.

I resonate with the no sleepy time bit AK. And blood trans- Mish- fatigue is a bummer.
Support to all.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:36 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CaseyW View Post
Enjoy your last day of school, Bobbie. Maybe the teacher will just let you watch movies instead of doing any actual work.
As opposed to just posting here? I have everything caught up. Just counting down the hours. I'm currently watching Bloodline on Netflix - I might just catch an episode. lol
Old 05-31-2017, 06:40 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Are you watching the first or second season? I really liked the first. The second bored me to tears for the most part.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:43 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Man, I want to make a bad political joke about Complete Your Sentences Day but I'm gonna resist the urge. #selfrestraint

I don't like macaroons, and I'm just happy to have a car that I can drive myself at this point. I like loud music. I'm not a senior, yet. Don't really see much I can celebrate in today's list but thanks for posting, Bobbie.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:51 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

In the second. I loved the first season too. Now it's annoying. Everyone has something on everyone else.

were you thinking of "covfefe"?
Old 05-31-2017, 07:05 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Morning everyone.

PJ - great job!

AK!! So happy to see you! Enjoy your day. I love Costco!

Hi Mish! 74 days is awesome!!

Bobbie - I hope you enjoy Niagara Falls! I lived and worked there for ten years so some of the magic is lost on me. Make sure you check out Clifton Hill....lots of fun stuff there. Also....isn't your one year anniversary just a few days away?!?

Happy to see you check in Thirteenth!

Casey - I've been eating and feeling like crap lately too. Going to remedy that today. Hope the fish and veggies help!

Purplrks - how are you today?

BBG - where the heck are you?

LB - how are the baby bugs?

Well today has been taken as an impromptu day off (off tomorrow as well) - still deciding if I'm going to be productive or not. I guess we shall see. Really just want to focus on not drinking and doing some things that are healthy and good for me...things I haven't been doing as of late.

I am excited to see the beginning of June tomorrow....it will be a sober month for me!!
Old 05-31-2017, 07:07 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

1000 posts....we should overtake them in no time.