Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 42

Old 05-05-2017, 09:25 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

LOL...we may just be addicted to ice cream. I can live with that.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:17 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Lol ! I don't like ice cream
Old 05-05-2017, 11:24 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Gilmer View Post
Anything new for Shaun yet, Snooz?
We are STILL waiting on results Gil. It's emotionally draining ..all the waiting! We are hoping no news in good news !

PJ where are you ? I miss you xx

Crois , I shed a little tear for you. Happy of course. How lovely to be in the place you are now.

You have really worked hard to get to this moment & you really do deserve a lifetime of happiness.

This is your time and I'm so thrilled you are moving in together, I'm surprised at the same time . I don't think you've mentioned it before. How lovely xxx

Wolfy why do you need a new kitchen if you are not eating for 20 hours a day
Old 05-06-2017, 01:29 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Do your best

Wow a lot of information Frank & Robert rock i think all the characters have thier moments but one of my favourite episodes is when Robert pays for modelling photos & it ends with Raymond taking the photos I'm laughing as i write this

As for the Ben n Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie im with croiss the brownie pieces are big and so delicious i haven't tasted anything that comes close although that pic Suze posted looked delicious too

We bought 3 Hagan Das salted caramel ice cream on a stick aswell they were nice but I'm a Ben n Jerry's man i don't think anything comes close

Hi Bob I was watching an episode where Raymond & Deborah go to visit the Ben n Jerry's factory i think its Vermont but i have no idea where that is but if your close then i cant begin to describe how awesome that must be

Big love to all the Julyers

What's your fave dessert Snooz if you don't like ice cream x

Congrats on the fasting & Sugarfree (keto ?) Croissant

Leshar I'm on long fasts to help lose weight & food intake in this commercial industrialised world we can eat 24/7 it never used to be like that & i want to get back to a better harmony cleaner eating & living it has its hard moments but on the whole is surprisingly easy the important bit i noticed is how bad do i want this & that is the key factor for me

I've lost 3 at since last year & have been running long distances repeatedly lately my legs this morning still ache lol but it's worth it so was that ice cream lol

I want to lose another 3-4 stone my ideal weight is 12st
Old 05-06-2017, 01:48 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Hiya Wolfy darling

My favourite dessert is warm custard with slices of banana

Was only kidding about the kitchen of course , dear Wolfy one
Old 05-06-2017, 03:25 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Do your best

I just saw that now Snooz lol

Bananas & custard sounds lovely my favourite thing with custard is either triple chocolate muffins split in half or coconut raspberry cake so so good

When i was a kid my fave dessert was ice cream & chocolate custard - So so epic

Right all the housework is done i cleaned out the hoover done the bedding hoovered the stairs took the bin out i haven't mopped as the floors look clean I'm sure Mrs Sw will say something lol

Preparing myself for 3 weeks of noise & with glen away Mrs Sw is concerned that glen will cause chaos but he won't my in laws are a home away from home for him Mrs Sw mum & brother are both looking forward to having him apparently it's her dad who isn't sure but the amounts of favors ive done him personally over the years calling one favor in i don't think is so bad i think Mrs Sw is just a lil worried about glen running riot

A bit like marly & me just a Jack Russell in glen's case

They say it takes a special mum & dad to look after a jack but all they want is fun love & to play it's his favorite thing

Mrs Sw is on her way back & i think we're going for a run see how she feels
Old 05-06-2017, 06:21 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Magsie

Oh snoozy, bananas and custard takes me back, thing is...I can't remember where to!
I really don't know how you do it, Wolfie. Fasting for 20 hours a day. Does that mean you can eat for 4? How have you the energy to run or did I miss something, energy liquid meals? Or something.
Just been to a garden centre we haven't been to before, deepdale, near Barton upon Humber. It's only small, family run but very nice. Then we had steak pie lunch in their cafe, yummy.
Old 05-06-2017, 07:12 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

hi y'all. Chocolate pudding with cream and icecream
Old 05-06-2017, 07:30 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Oh, Snoozy, your comment about Wolfies kitchen gave me a great morning chuckle!
I hope you and Shaun get some word soon, so you can then make a plan of action.

I've been cast for a play reading in Toronto. It's an Irish tale set in the 1860s. It's a play in progress, hence the reading. Spooky and full of rich characters. I got it thru a friend who recommended me to the playwright and director. I'm excited! Means driving to the city which I don't relish much but it is so great to have this chance!

A friend of mine just came back from a holiday with her brother and she has got herself in love or lust with a friend of her brothers. She's consumed by him and is looking to me for advice/support. She and the guy are both in 20+ year relationships, both of which are lacking. She told me she resisted sleeping with him but keeps sending me the texts she sends him since her return, quite graphic. I'm not a prude, but I just don't think affairs for want of a better word, are healthy. Someone always gets hurt.
Guess I'm mentioning this because my friend is leaning on me, yet she is the friend who when I become really depressed, gives me a wide berth because she can't cope with it. I love and care about her, but I'd rather not be involved in this matter. I've told her it will only end in tears.
I'm a bit tired of being support and counsel to my sister too, who never reciprocates when I'm in need. Thank you guys for being there for me last week or so when I had a really, really sad, weepy time. I had emailed my sis but no response. I'm supposed to be going to hers for my 60th, but don't know if I really want to go (Dec). Her house is freezing in the winter, for one thing. Maybe I should take myself off somewhere warm! My 50th, I visited Larrys (and mine too) plot in the cemetery. Some ppl think it's ghoulish that my name and dob is on the stone, but I would never want to be anywhere but with Larry once I'm gone. I told my bro he just has to make sure to put in my dod!
Another soggy day here.
Love to all
Old 05-06-2017, 07:31 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Hi PJ, good to see you!
Old 05-06-2017, 08:15 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Lesh- insanely jealous about the play. Awesome.
Other people's relationships- you are right, run.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:33 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Do your best

Just lost a long post but i was basically saying about the benefits of intermittent fasting & the ketogenic diet I'm on

The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss by Jason Fung ? Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

https://authoritynutrition.com/10-he...ttent-fasting/

Btw i ended doing 9 miles today with lots of running & 2 weightlifting sessions & we bought 4 pkts of flower seeds Inc California poppies & 2 bags of quality soil were going to plant them now

If anyone​ wants further information check out my Ketogenic thread or the road to summer 2017 always good to see new faces
Old 05-06-2017, 09:39 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by resolute50 View Post
I think we've been having 4 days rain to 2 days sun in cycles over the past 3 weeks.
It's cold also.
Please, please send rain!!!!
Old 05-06-2017, 09:41 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
LOL...we may just be addicted to ice cream. I can live with that.
Off to buy more ice cream . . . .and a larger freezer.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:45 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Soberwolf View Post
Wow a lot of information Frank & Robert rock i think all the characters have thier moments but one of my favourite episodes is when Robert pays for modelling photos & it ends with Raymond taking the photos I'm laughing as i write this

As for the Ben n Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie im with croiss the brownie pieces are big and so delicious i haven't tasted anything that comes close although that pic Suze posted looked delicious too

We bought 3 Hagan Das salted caramel ice cream on a stick aswell they were nice but I'm a Ben n Jerry's man i don't think anything comes close

Hi Bob I was watching an episode where Raymond & Deborah go to visit the Ben n Jerry's factory i think its Vermont but i have no idea where that is but if your close then i cant begin to describe how awesome that must be

Big love to all the Julyers

What's your fave dessert Snooz if you don't like ice cream x

Congrats on the fasting & Sugarfree (keto ?) Croissant

Leshar I'm on long fasts to help lose weight & food intake in this commercial industrialised world we can eat 24/7 it never used to be like that & i want to get back to a better harmony cleaner eating & living it has its hard moments but on the whole is surprisingly easy the important bit i noticed is how bad do i want this & that is the key factor for me

I've lost 3 at since last year & have been running long distances repeatedly lately my legs this morning still ache lol but it's worth it so was that ice cream lol

I want to lose another 3-4 stone my ideal weight is 12st
Salted caramel on a stick. I'm going to have to keep an eye for those. They would be a nice finish to my bowl of chunky chocolate ice cream.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:47 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Leshar View Post
Oh, Snoozy, your comment about Wolfies kitchen gave me a great morning chuckle!
I hope you and Shaun get some word soon, so you can then make a plan of action.

I've been cast for a play reading in Toronto. It's an Irish tale set in the 1860s. It's a play in progress, hence the reading. Spooky and full of rich characters. I got it thru a friend who recommended me to the playwright and director. I'm excited! Means driving to the city which I don't relish much but it is so great to have this chance!

A friend of mine just came back from a holiday with her brother and she has got herself in love or lust with a friend of her brothers. She's consumed by him and is looking to me for advice/support. She and the guy are both in 20+ year relationships, both of which are lacking. She told me she resisted sleeping with him but keeps sending me the texts she sends him since her return, quite graphic. I'm not a prude, but I just don't think affairs for want of a better word, are healthy. Someone always gets hurt.
Guess I'm mentioning this because my friend is leaning on me, yet she is the friend who when I become really depressed, gives me a wide berth because she can't cope with it. I love and care about her, but I'd rather not be involved in this matter. I've told her it will only end in tears.
I'm a bit tired of being support and counsel to my sister too, who never reciprocates when I'm in need. Thank you guys for being there for me last week or so when I had a really, really sad, weepy time. I had emailed my sis but no response. I'm supposed to be going to hers for my 60th, but don't know if I really want to go (Dec). Her house is freezing in the winter, for one thing. Maybe I should take myself off somewhere warm! My 50th, I visited Larrys (and mine too) plot in the cemetery. Some ppl think it's ghoulish that my name and dob is on the stone, but I would never want to be anywhere but with Larry once I'm gone. I told my bro he just has to make sure to put in my dod!
Another soggy day here.
Love to all
I like your advice so far.

"It will only end in tears" - bears repeating.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:52 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ View Post
Lol ! I don't like ice cream
Why, that's simply in-American❗️❗️❗️

Oh yeah, never mind

❤️
Old 05-06-2017, 09:53 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Hello, all.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:54 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  

❤️❗️❤️❗️❤️❗️❤️❗️to all.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:09 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate was my favorite.
But, now I try to eat better.
I think I might have mentioned it before. But, I like Lindt chocolate bars that has sea salt. Washed down with a black raspberry seltzer water. Real healthy.