SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of March 2016 part 47 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/408636-class-march-2016-part-47-a.html)

Dee74 04-26-2017 06:44 PM

Class of March 2016 part 47

last part here

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-46-a-21.html

D

Bobbieka 04-26-2017 07:17 PM

Shotgun.

Thanks, Dee.

PhoenixJ 04-26-2017 10:27 PM

did a huge post- seems to have gone. Hi to all.

Keets 04-26-2017 11:00 PM

Thanks guys the new job is in senior careen medical. I have done it before and really enjoyed it.
I had a busy day and night and finally just got home( it's exactly 12am lol) I haven't been out this late in a really long time lol. I went an d saw my first concert it was breaking Benjamin. So much fun I'll catch up later

Keets 04-26-2017 11:02 PM

Oops I forgot to put I stayed sober and now it's officially day 133. I would have been a horrible drunk at a concert And wouldn't have enjoyed it if I did drink.

Purplrks3647 04-27-2017 02:38 AM

I remember seeing Breaking Benjamin live - they were really good - it was part of an Earthday Birthday festival & I was there to see Velvet Revolver. So glad you got to go and enjoy it, Keets. Concerts are my favorite place to be! And who knew it would be even a better time when we're sober?!?! :yup:

Another hangover-free morning....thank goodness! Looks like its time to find some startin' fluid :23:

Thanks Dee for the new thread! :grouphug:

beerbgone 04-27-2017 06:02 AM

Slept in again. Got me some startin' fluid and I feel great. Ready for the day.

Have a great one everybody!

CaseyW 04-27-2017 06:27 AM

Can someone call work for me and tell them I'm going to be about five hours late? I want to sleep in longer.

CaseyW 04-27-2017 06:58 AM

Man, ya'll are no help at all. Coffee brewed, shower taken, guess I'm going to make it to work on time. Sigh.

Have a wonderful, sober day, Marchers!

PhoenixJ 04-27-2017 07:17 AM

CW- I tried to ring them- but I do not know where you work or where you live so it made it a little difficult. Coffee always helps, but.

CaseyW 04-27-2017 07:19 AM

We need to get you access to Bobbieka's spreadsheet ASAP, Phoenix.

Bobbieka 04-27-2017 08:24 AM

Lol.

I'm home again with the monster headache. Going to my doctor. Hope he makes it go away. And that, Casey, is how I got out of work. Also, by my calculations, you've changed jobs twice. Not certain I know where you are unless it's the first place. Lol. I deleted my spreadsheet. I don't think people realized how much they were telling by innocuous comments. I felt kind of guilty. I have names, favorite ice cream, ages and bday if I know them.

Have a great day March people!

clearlyheaded 04-27-2017 09:25 AM

Morning friends, I'm going to try hard to make today a good one despite the project I'm working on being a total cluster. Did I mentioned my ceilings are freshly painted???

PeacefulRain 04-27-2017 09:30 AM

How did I miss this spread sheet? 🤔

Hi my name is PR
I live in so cal and as we discussed yesterday I have earthquake insurance :lmao
My favorite ice cream is coffee
I'm a tea-aholic even when being an active alcoholic
I hate tomatoes, sushi and mayonnaise
I love cheese, never met a French fry I didn't like and eat homemade tacos one a week at lest because they are the BEST
My birthday is next month but let's not talk about that 😉
I'm an essential oil nerd.....Bobbie I have an oil for that headache!! 😝

KiKi0615 04-27-2017 11:00 AM

Hi everyone! WOW! New thread already??? We are chatty!!!

I've been slammed with AA, running my kids all over the place, my PT job, planning my son's graduation party and life! Still sober but haven't had much time to check in here.

Just want you all to know I'm still sober and doing well. I have my "moments" for sure but I don't want to take that first drink no matter what!

Love you! :grouphug:

Upstairs 04-27-2017 11:04 AM

Hola Marchers! Wonderful sunny weather here again finally! I am safely at work with coffee. I stumbled out the house this morning and remembered I didn't have my keys on me right as I shut the door. No keys to get inside. No car keys. Just the dog and my cell phone. I wound up calling a locksmith after trying every window within reach to see if I could crawl back inside but it was locked up tight. I reckon I need to get myself an extra key to hide outside soon. And the locksmith that did show up after a few hours was a shady character. He insisted he only dealt in cash. So just checking in. Take care today all!

CaseyW 04-27-2017 12:01 PM

Bobbieka--I'm back at the old job. Hope you get to feeling better.

Work was OK except for a confrontation with my least favorite co-worker. I may have gone a little overboard in my reaction to his stupidity.

Naptime.

Bobbieka 04-27-2017 12:23 PM

There is no overboard regarding stupidity.

PR - coffee ice cream sounds awesome. You are definitely our resident hippy. Could use your oils. Doc says I have full blown migraine. Adulting sucks.

Upstairs- been there, done that. Can't believe they only accepted cash. No one carries cash anymore.

Kiki- keep doing what you have to- we're here for you.

beerbgone 04-27-2017 12:43 PM

Casey leave that guy alone. You just can't fix stupid!!!

beerbgone 04-27-2017 01:41 PM

Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid! ~ John Wayne