Old 03-04-2017, 04:15 PM
  # 201 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Yes my love, they will.
Godnight Sweet One.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:16 PM
  # 202 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Kaneda8888 View Post
Checking in for 24 hours. Yesterday was a long day. Up at 4:30am to take my daughter to her regatta, then a nice long run along the Barwon river before a rest in the hot sun, drive back home and then attending a school parent function at night. Didnt get to bed until past midnight. So, for today, I will slow down a little But then I have my daughter's birthday party...

Congrats to the milestoners ! A lovely list of stars celebrating ! Uplifting and motivating as ever !

Another 24 hours of serenity, compassion and sobriety pls ! Its 10:46am here !
Sounds like a lovely day for the both of you.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:17 PM
  # 203 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by PhoenixJ View Post
Hello K
Glad I get to see you just before I turn in. Hope you're doing okay Dear one.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:31 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  

What a lovely Saturday. . I got a lot done around the house--the big mess of boxes from moving is greatly diminished, and things are much cleaner and more organized. It's really looking like a very sweet cozy place, and my blood pressure is dropping. It's my first home and I sure like it.

7 hours of hard work was pretty tough on my body--arthritis is bad but I think it's especially bad because of alcohol damage/dehydration/lack of proper sleep and food. Also I think that's part of why I drank--to avoid what I need to do to manage it. I didn't want to feel it. I am too young or whatever.

So I hurt a lot, but my heart is glad. I am quite convinced I am doing the right thing from every angle. I feel much hope and excitement about resuming the things I love to do again. My small world is kind of bursting apart again. Just opening up.

And this is officially Day 7! How cool. . Thank you all so much for walking with me and helping me this week. I am tucked in bed and will read and try to ease the soreness with a gigantic heating pad. Might want to sleep in tomorrow and do less. Just rest and enjoy. I am so blessed and grateful.

24 more please

Love

Red
Old 03-04-2017, 04:44 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  

Red,

Just so Happy you are feeling Good in spite of the aches and pains, the turmoil that has been in your life, the alcoholism. We do get better. And life is GOOD. You are Growing and may you continue to bloom!

Happy new home!

CONGRATS on Day 7!!!!!!! Keep em coming!

Old 03-04-2017, 04:45 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  

Thank you dear lady!
Old 03-04-2017, 04:49 PM
  # 207 (permalink)  

Love ya!

Now, Nitey, nite! lol
Old 03-04-2017, 05:51 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  

Good morning all. 24 more for me please xx
Old 03-04-2017, 05:57 PM
  # 209 (permalink)  

IMG_0349.JPG

Let the celebration of Dr. Suess continue! Congrats to all celebrating a Milestone today. Let us continue to March 4th together!!!

❤Delilah
Old 03-04-2017, 06:01 PM
  # 210 (permalink)  

5:57 in California and checking in for another 24. I spent the day at a Leadership conference and two of the breakout sessions I attended were rooted in gratitude, and being your best self. Another thing stressed was prioritizing, and learning how to say no. It was a really good day, and many of the themes were things I continue use to work on in recovery.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!

❤Delilah
Old 03-04-2017, 06:17 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  

Hi,
We're back from Disneyland. Jeez, it was just so incredibly crowded! We were there 6-1/2 hours and got on only 6 rides. That's it for going on the weekends, next time my hubby will take a day off of work. But, we did have a fun time!
I'm checking in for the next 24, thanks to my HP, AA, & SR.
Bobbi
Old 03-04-2017, 06:17 PM
  # 212 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by RedBerryJuniper View Post
What a lovely Saturday. . I got a lot done around the house--the big mess of boxes from moving is greatly diminished, and things are much cleaner and more organized. It's really looking like a very sweet cozy place, and my blood pressure is dropping. It's my first home and I sure like it.

7 hours of hard work was pretty tough on my body--arthritis is bad but I think it's especially bad because of alcohol damage/dehydration/lack of proper sleep and food. Also I think that's part of why I drank--to avoid what I need to do to manage it. I didn't want to feel it. I am too young or whatever.

So I hurt a lot, but my heart is glad. I am quite convinced I am doing the right thing from every angle. I feel much hope and excitement about resuming the things I love to do again. My small world is kind of bursting apart again. Just opening up.

And this is officially Day 7! How cool. . Thank you all so much for walking with me and helping me this week. I am tucked in bed and will read and try to ease the soreness with a gigantic heating pad. Might want to sleep in tomorrow and do less. Just rest and enjoy. I am so blessed and grateful.

24 more please

Love

Red
Oh love, I had you down for one week on the 5th.
Did I get it wrong?

on one awesome week!
Old 03-04-2017, 06:28 PM
  # 213 (permalink)  

Checking in late today. Another 24 for me please.

6:28 pm
Old 03-04-2017, 06:39 PM
  # 214 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Oh love, I had you down for one week on the 5th.
Did I get it wrong?

on one awesome week!
Actually, that's true too! We're cool. I started my 7th 24-hour this evening, but it lasts well into the 5th as well! That may seem strange but I stopped midday on the 26th after two drinks and decided not to get drunk that day, and quit.

Thank you! And much love. Xo

Red
Old 03-04-2017, 06:58 PM
  # 215 (permalink)  
Velveteen Rabbit

Power walked in a 5k event with my daughter and her Girl Scout troop today. I'm tired but grateful for my healthy body and spending time with my beautiful 14 year old.

I'd like 24 more hours please.

It's 7 pm here in San Diego.

Love to all ~
Lillian
Old 03-04-2017, 07:47 PM
  # 216 (permalink)  
Sobriety is Traditional

Good for you, LillianGish!

I'm ready for another 24 hours sober.

7:47 PM on Orcas Island.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:21 PM
  # 217 (permalink)  
nmd

Late late check in, in for another 24hours
Old 03-04-2017, 08:21 PM
  # 218 (permalink)  
Reality...what a concept!

23:20 EST and another 24 for me! Cold AF outside - glad I'm not out there.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:37 PM
  # 219 (permalink)  

May I please have another 24 hours with a side of laughs? Thank you.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:51 PM
  # 220 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by RedBerryJuniper View Post

24 more please

Love

Red
Congrats on day 7. That was a special day for me too. For years, I couldn't stay stopped beyond day 6. Then finally I hit day 7. After that I had the realisation that for every day sober beyond day 7, I would be achieving a world record Day 8 world record ! Day 9 world record ! That kept me going for quite a while