SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   24 Hour Recovery Connections Part 214 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/405197-24-hour-recovery-connections-part-214-a.html)

Bubovski 02-25-2017 01:42 PM

Off to new pastures. New initiatives needed.
Thanks SR, members, and those special few more interactive friends.

P.S. I honestly believe I will never drink again. Sobriety is a wonderful option.
Still, I won't get big headed and have contingency plans for those sneaky teiggers~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Luv Bub.:lmao

Hevyn 02-25-2017 02:00 PM

In for 24 more, if you please. :)

NoGoingBack 02-25-2017 02:10 PM

Missed checking in yesterday as I fell asleep halfway through writing my post, with my iPad on the bed and a pair of sleeping cocker spaniels at my feet!!

Just had a quick read through the thread and checked my messages.

Suze, Nick, my warmest congratulations are in order! May everything be absolutely fantastic for you both! Based on what I know from here you're both incredible people and I wish you all the happiness in the world together! Xxx

Kris, thanks for your kind words as always, I do appreciate them very much even if I am terrible at replying!

Had a busy day today, indoor trampolining with my children and their friend, then McDonald's for dinner �� (I hate it but it's what they wanted, we only tend to let them have it once a week).

Checking in early as my bath is running with some lovely lavender and eucalyptus bath soak in there, my open fire is lit in the living room and I'm going to soak, then make a cuppa and toast my feet while I write my journal..

Hope everyone is having a great day!
22.10 uk time

Love, peace and serenity

NGB X

venuscat 02-25-2017 02:27 PM

http://i.imgur.com/nMKYaYJ.png

24 more hours of precious freedom please, with so much love to everyone on this wonderful thread.

We are awesome. Every single one of us. ♥

venuscat 02-25-2017 02:28 PM

Thank you dearest NGB ~ from both of us.
Nick and I are very happy, and very blessed.
In 12 days we will be together again.
There are simply no words to describe just how awesome that is.

So much love to you. :hug: ♥

venuscat 02-25-2017 02:30 PM

venuscat 02-25-2017 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by theVman31 (Post 6346337)
Thanks to all for your kind words last week.
Much appreciated.

More love for you dearest Vinny. :hug: ♥

venuscat 02-25-2017 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by quitter62 (Post 6346344)
24 more please! Need Motivation, in a bit of a funk but hanging in there.

Lean on us love.
It's going to be OK.
Huge hugs. :hug: ♥

Kaneda8888 02-25-2017 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh (Post 6346221)
Great thoughts and perspective in this video, This Is Water:

https://biggeekdad.com/2016/01/this-is-water/

Thanks Leigh. Enjoyed this and comforting to know others think the same !

venuscat 02-25-2017 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by growpath (Post 6346257)
Not signing in every day but wanted to say hi to my friends xoox

24 more on day 46!!!!

Life's Good!

Enjoy the weekend all!!!!

So happy to see you dearest grow!!
46 days and counting.....just fantastic girl.
Onward together. :hug: ♥

venuscat 02-25-2017 02:44 PM

Good morning Kane. :) :hug: ♥

Isn't it the most beautiful day? :)

Kaneda8888 02-25-2017 02:48 PM

Checking in for 24 hours. Sort of a lazy day yesterday in that I spent most of the day resting aside from my run. It was a lovely day to be outside with bright sunshine, deep blue skies and a very cool breeze. Its not often we get days where the weather is just right. Very grateful indeed. Saw a fascinating action film called Hell or High Water last night. It was fascinating as I gained an insight into what life seems like in the small towns of west Texas. Wow, its tough. Not sure how true it is but obviously the director wanted to emphasise this perspective.

Congrats to the milestoners ! Live, breathe and keep moving forward in the moment !

Another 24 hours of loving kindness, gratitude and sobriety pls ! Its 9:48am here !

Kris47 02-25-2017 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Trees39 (Post 6346551)
Next 24 please. I'm better sober. Life's better sober.

Wonderful to realize that, eh? Good Going, Trees!

Now, as long as we keep in fit condition spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally. ODAAT.

Kris47 02-25-2017 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Neoo (Post 6346567)
Goodnight my friends...

Goodnite, Neoo.

Kris47 02-25-2017 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bubovski (Post 6346576)
Off to new pastures. New initiatives needed.
Thanks SR, members, and those special few more interactive friends.

P.S. I honestly believe I will never drink again. Sobriety is a wonderful option.
Still, I won't get big headed and have contingency plans for those sneaky teiggers~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Luv Bub.:lmao

Best wishes Bub on your new endeavors. Stop in once in awhile. Let us know how you are doing. We are all in this together. Sending love and hugs and friendship!

Blessings!

Kris47 02-25-2017 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Hevyn (Post 6346605)
In for 24 more, if you please. :)

Good evening Hevyn.

Kaneda8888 02-25-2017 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by venuscat (Post 6346653)
Good morning Kane. :) :hug: ♥

Isn't it the most beautiful day? :)

It is indeed dear Suze ! Too good to stay indoors !

Kris47 02-25-2017 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by NoGoingBack (Post 6346616)
Missed checking in yesterday as I fell asleep halfway through writing my post, with my iPad on the bed and a pair of sleeping cocker spaniels at my feet!!

Just had a quick read through the thread and checked my messages.

Suze, Nick, my warmest congratulations are in order! May everything be absolutely fantastic for you both! Based on what I know from here you're both incredible people and I wish you all the happiness in the world together! Xxx

Kris, thanks for your kind words as always, I do appreciate them very much even if I am terrible at replying!

Had a busy day today, indoor trampolining with my children and their friend, then McDonald's for dinner �� (I hate it but it's what they wanted, we only tend to let them have it once a week).

Checking in early as my bath is running with some lovely lavender and eucalyptus bath soak in there, my open fire is lit in the living room and I'm going to soak, then make a cuppa and toast my feet while I write my journal..

Hope everyone is having a great day!
22.10 uk time

Love, peace and serenity

NGB X

Life is sounding Good. :) Family, fun and eats! Then enjoying the simple things. :) Happy Journaling.

Kris47 02-25-2017 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by venuscat (Post 6346628)

http://i.imgur.com/nMKYaYJ.png

24 more hours of precious freedom please, with so much love to everyone on this wonderful thread.

We are awesome. Every single one of us. ♥

BUMP!

So fitting! And life can be so GOOD!

Love to you Suze.

Kris47 02-25-2017 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by venuscat (Post 6346635)
Thank you dearest NGB ~ from both of us.
Nick and I are very happy, and very blessed.
In 12 days we will be together again.
There are simply no words to describe just how awesome that is.

So much love to you. :hug: ♥

Smiling here..................