Notices

Class of February 2013 Part 12

Old 08-15-2017, 06:34 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

And to prove the point of how freaking annoying this is these days, just lost another post....anyway....I shall persist.

I kind of hate FB mel, but I will link up with you on there just in case.
Hoping you are all doing well love.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:48 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Sorry Dee to be posting this on all of my threads....

So......Nick and I are getting married on Saturday September 23rd at Scioto River, late afternoon.
Of course you are all invited, but I understand it is not a lot of notice, especially if you are coming from Australia.

Seriously, I know people have busy lives, but we are welcoming whoever wants to come.

Any ideas of where I can look online/shops for a wedding outfit girls?....thinking white suit something like you wore wehav, with a bit of a different top maybe, something a bit more open. ((((Help, please)))).

Love love love to all of you. ♥♥♥
Old 08-21-2017, 08:25 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

darling wehav on 4 years & 6 months!! Awesome girl!
Old 09-23-2017, 03:35 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Administrator

I've already congratulated Suze on her wedding day - best wishes to you on yours SE

Old 09-23-2017, 03:58 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works, but we changed the wedding to tomorrow.....long-story short exhausted and insane is not the right way for me to get married. We are both relaxed now and so very glad we are going to get married in our beautiful garden just like we wanted to do in the first place.

Our beautiful Serene is married by now...

Bet she's happy.
Old 01-26-2019, 04:03 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Hello Feb friends

its been a long time but I’ve never stopped thinking of you, especially you V 😘. I hope everyone is happy and healthy as we round the corner to six, yes six years sober. It seems like both yesterday and a lifetime ago.

Things have been changing once again for me as I’ve added one last baby into the mix- a little girl named Sophie. So now I have Clark (4), Bryce (2), and little Sophie (6weeks). I hope this message finds you all happy and healthy.

Love as always, Mel
Old 01-26-2019, 05:42 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh....I am in the Twilight Zone....my most beautiful friends are coming out of the woodwork....oh love.....just so wonderful to hear from you.

3.....you have 3.....I am speechless.....beyond speechless I just lost one of my best friends in the world..a lot of us did...Gilmer here from SR...and my vow Mel has been to catch up with my friends. It's important to me....I live here now. Maybe not close but close enough to talk and plan to visit.

I love you.

I am PROUD of you and happy for you....

...happy for me too....happily married for almost a year and a half now....
Old 01-26-2019, 05:46 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful Sophie.....so so so so happy for you honey. ♥♥♥♥

Old 01-26-2019, 05:51 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

I am 4 years odd sober....and 3 months tomorrow actually...I don't care that it's not 6....I am just SO grateful to have survived the hell I put myself through....and look what I got???? ALL of you....the most precious people on the planet to me (along with my sisters +) are right here....especially now that you are here again....

....look what we did baby.

It's pretty cool...I have my greencard now. Oh yes. You bet. I am all official.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:23 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

I’m so sorry to hear about Gilmer- It must be such a hard time for you and the community as a whole. You love with all your heart so I can imagine that this has been a very hard time for everyone, ny thoughts and love go out to you.

It is so wonderful what has become of this sober journey. I’m glad to hear you’ve got your green card. Congrats sweet V

three kiddos has been chaotic but we’re managing.

All my love, M
Old 01-28-2019, 10:31 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

I also have a beautiful husband.....the reason for the greencard.
And two stepsons. And a father in law who is awesome.
And there is lots more....

.....wow.....just realised no one has posted in this thread since the day before I got married.

mel honey, may I please see Sophie???? I absolutely cannot wait....considering how beautiful your boys were when they were born....
Old 01-28-2019, 10:39 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Of course you can

two pictures of the boys as well

http://imgur.com/a/CxhoJ4y
Old 01-28-2019, 10:44 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Ohhhhhh what a sweetheart: thank you.

And Clark.....oh my.....what a big boy.....a beautiful Superman.
And gosh he looks like you....I think and Bryce looks more like your husband. Cheeky. Gorgeous children honey.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:44 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hello Melissa - good to see you

D
Old 03-05-2019, 04:10 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Hi Mel, V, WeHav, Dee, & Febbies -

So good to stop by and see updates from everyone. I slipped into the black hole of new mommy + moving + starting a new job = waaaay too much to do. I'm still sober here and sober!

V - Congrats on your green card (& belated first year anniversary)
Mel - Congrats on your little girl. She's adorable. All of your children are adorable. Thx for posting pics! I just sent you a friend invite on FB.
Wehav - Hugs to you. I hope that you didn't get hit to hard with this last storm, and hoping that they are done for the year. I can't believe how cold it's been!

Kathryn is now 11 months - turns 1 at the end of this month! (How did the happen + Phew!) . Not yet walking, but loves "organizing" my tupperware and swinging doors. She learns quickly, cheerful, easy going baby, and I'm liking each stage so far. Lots of work, but her smile and giggle make it worth it For me: I'm teaching 2 university classes on innovation this quarter, which wraps up at the end of March. It gets me out of the house and was the perfect stretch activity for me this year as it offers a lot of flexibility. I've been occasionally updating on '1 year and over thread.'

I'm so sorry to hear that Gilmer is no longer with us :/

K is about to go after the stairs, and with that, I go too.

Congrats and warm hugs to all of us on choosing to start our recovery journey 6 years ago. Best and hardest things I've ever done. Thanks for sharing this journey with me.
Old 03-05-2019, 04:14 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh darling Serene.....almost 1....wow hunny.....and we got married at the same time, yes? So it's almost a year and a half for us both.

I still think that the blessings from this thread are just incredible.....wehav, Mel, Serene (you ), me.....all of us got sober, got our lives, got married and have families. Errrr.....wow.

Gilmer was my best friend.....dear Kathy.....and I hurt but I am living for both of us now....I promised her I would. xx
Old 10-17-2019, 01:19 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Hugs everyone!

Just a quick note that both V and I can be found hanging out on the 1 year and over thread (and I still come by here too, but more infrequently).

V - I think your sober anniversary is coming up in a few weeks in late October? Wanted to congratulate you!!!!

Mel - Sofie is adorable! Belated congratulations!

Life is moving right along for me. Baby K is now 18 months and has started the word explosion. We are trying for #2. Hopefully it will happen for us in our older age. I lost a good 20 years to the bottle, so I’m grateful to have a happy life now: I definitely made the right choice to get healthy first - wish I had done it years sooner!!!!

I’ll update here with any good news of course

Grateful we can celebrate together
Old 10-17-2019, 03:13 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Oh love.....no. 2...... Yay!!!!! ❤️❤️

Maybe Mel will come and check in now and tell us how her THREE kiddos are doing.

We are an incredibly successful class....we really are.....maybe not many of us....but you, me, Mel and wehav all got sober and got married.

Februbuddies for life. ❤️
Old 01-21-2020, 02:43 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Calling Mel.....hey baby....come and talk to us and we can share our collective news. xxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️
Old 01-01-2021, 10:37 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Mel and I are both here right now...Serene as well.....and we are all sober and living our lives in ways we never would have dreamed.
Just throwing that out there for anyone who might be joining or thinking of joining SR today. s ❤️❤️