Notices

Class of March 2016 part 38

Old 12-24-2016, 08:54 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by samantha14 View Post
Hey BBG - what are your holiday plans??
Nothing really special Sam! I'm gonna' cook a big dinner tomorrow but don't know how many will show up for it!
Old 12-24-2016, 09:00 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

It will be a solitary Eve for me with which I am perfectly OK. I could call a friend and maybe do something but I just don't feel it. The crud has lasted over a week now so it's pizza and football for me. Family thing tomorrow. What's anyone else got planned?
Old 12-24-2016, 09:03 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Sounds good LB2! Not having children I miss out on the wonder as they open their gifts. A very special time that I was grateful to have for a while with my nephews and niece. Cherish it.
Old 12-24-2016, 02:07 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone! I love you guys!
Old 12-24-2016, 02:20 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Happy Christmas Eve to all! Another solitary night for me as well. One thing I miss I could have done that would have reminded me of past family Christmas's would be snacks. Cookies. Candy. Mixed nuts. Cheese balls. Next year I will definitely stock up on snacks for the holidays. 😃
Old 12-24-2016, 03:03 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Merry Christmas, March People! Love you all!
Old 12-24-2016, 04:19 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
Now begins the busy time of trying to get excited littles to bed and then playing Santa. Magically exhausting!

Thinking of you all.
Old 12-24-2016, 04:23 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Happy days. Oh happy days. Hope it is for all you March flyers. Even for those of you without beards.
Old 12-24-2016, 07:20 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

radio silence
Old 12-24-2016, 07:30 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Hey PJ! Merry Christmas Eve!

Heading to bed shortly....love you all!!
Old 12-24-2016, 07:55 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Administrator

Merry Christmas PJ

D
Old 12-25-2016, 12:13 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Same guys. Dealing surprisingly well. After all the stuff I have been doing on growth- I faced down the depression, fear/abandonment bit (child- me) and are looking at those experiences as evolving adult me. Gaiven it is 42C (About 109F) outside, the first Christmas ever without family or as an adult without booze- doing well.
Old 12-25-2016, 02:25 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Life is hectic - we are busy packing up, selling off or just giving away all the stuff in our house. We've got less than 10 days to go and need to get all this done while managing the holidays and a regular work schedule!! Haha - it will all get done - but I'm gonna need a nice, strong Diet Coke when it's over.

It's good to see all the activity here, and I miss you all. I expect to be kind of out of pocket until we hit the road. Until then, will check in when I can
Old 12-25-2016, 03:06 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Merry Christmas amazing people!!! I wish you all a happy and sober day!! Love you!!! ❤❤

Off to work I go - woot!!
Old 12-25-2016, 03:44 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Merry Christmas!

I've been up with the baby at 1, the dog and my own cough at 5:30 for the day. Other two littles up at 6:11. Our present potion will be ending shortly lol.

Then a whole day of playing and visiting some family. Counting my blessings.
Old 12-25-2016, 04:02 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Good for you, AK
Old 12-25-2016, 12:29 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Good afternoon, March family!

Quiet for a minute. Will get crazy in a couple of hours when Sophia arrives. Kamry just left. My heart is full. My husband got me an AA pendant with my birthstone. It is beautiful.

I want to thank all of you for keeping me sober. Such a blessing.
Old 12-25-2016, 01:02 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Good post Xmas here morning Bo. I reckon it is so good you are finding peace in your life and those of your family. Hopefully that gives all of you peace. Compulsory of course to go ape on taking far to many photos like-
'this is X at the front of the house looking east', 'oh and here is x at the front of the house - they are facing east, but the car behind the has moved'. So many more directions!
AK- how great to be able to enjoy family stuff- truly a gift.
MITA- a strong diet coke? Slightly flat with cold- freshly plunged coffee added to it. Just remember to add food into your busy life.
Sam (amana...) what is the strongest bitter tasting tea you like? Hope your health/work gel well.
13th- how is your Xmas stuff. Mine is alone one. Rewinding back 1 year, nope - being alone at Xmas does not need to mean Grinch all the time. There is SR for 1.
FBL- WHERE IS THE STEAK? There's got to be steak. Enjoy.
Purp- did you do anything different as part of your Xmas this year?
Dee- much cooler today. I am very please no bushfires yesterday. A nutter was locked up recently here for deliberately starting 12 or so fires a few xmas's ago in the hills. Freak.
Upstairs- I did not do the snack bit. People keep telling me to 'start my own traditions'. Trads- are they not for a reinforced social memory being shared with others, I think. BUT I am keeping a list of new stuff to do- food being on it. It has to be something new for me. Also on my list is snorkelling- or stuff like that and doing a tee-shirt design every xmas (did that yesterday for first time).
Hello to all youse other March flyers. Don't be a stranger. Today is a quiet one (still on keeping off the grid- 'cept SR) just reflections and getting it all over and done with.
Old 12-25-2016, 01:43 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Hey, Phoenix!
Old 12-25-2016, 02:23 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Hey all!! Great day today....only worked for four hours then came home and did gifts with my youngest daughter. I wasn't supposed to see the other two (this is their year to spend with thier bf's families....we alternate) but my middle daughter dropped by after lunch....it was really nice.

DH is putting the finishing touches on tonight's dinner and then we are going to watch Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children...I hope it's as good as the book!!

Merry Christmas March family. I am extremely grateful to have found this place and all of you. ❤❤