Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 36

Old 11-13-2016, 08:02 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  

Our Leshar
Old 11-14-2016, 08:49 AM
  # 322 (permalink)  

Oh, thank you all so much!
I'm sorry I grumble so much during the rehearsal process. If I'm fortunate enough to be in another play, I need to remember this and not waste good energy on it. Things usually come together as opening approaches, and in this case it is lovely that the play has been so well received. I will be sad when it's all over. I hope to volunteer backstage in some capacity for other plays.
Thanks again for the lovely comments!
Old 11-15-2016, 11:50 PM
  # 323 (permalink)  

Ok , so I did it today. I have been having aweful nightmares about my son & that thing he lives with, coming to torture me , then dismember me !
3 in one night !
My 6th sense made me go to the police station with Shaun today.

I filed a report & they are going to arrest my own son.

This is one of the hardest things I r done in my life.

I will have to meet him in court, I said to the police officer , do I have to be there. He said if I'm not going to turn up it is wasting there time filing reports etc

He asked me to go into the room for 15 mins and think about it.

He said the AVO I want against them both is not worth the paper it's written on.

I decided yes , I can't live with padlocked gates looking over my shoulder ! It's my own son for gods sakes .

He said I have so much respect for you doing this. I said if this was your child would you do it . He said ' **** yeah ' ' you bet ' as only an Aussie cop could lol xx he put me at ease

But dont get me wrong , I still feel very sick xx
Old 11-16-2016, 02:04 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  
Administrator

I can only imagine how hard it must be Wendy but you didn't do anything to take things to this level.

Your son is the wrong - this is all down to him and his wife.

D
Old 11-16-2016, 03:28 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  

Wendy, what you have done is hard, but in order to enforce anything, it HAS to be done. It needs to be on record that you felt threatened or else If it happens again, there's no record of the first offence to prove it's an ongoing problem.

Yes it's hard, yes it feels like the questions "am I going to regret this" are ringing in your ears, but you must.

I had a stalker and because I did not file straight away with police, thinking he would go away, I had no record of the ongoing crap he put me through. We, as women especially are conditioned to feel we must "make things right" rather than make a firm stance. These are boundaries, he made you feel threatened - it's how the victim is made to feel by the behaviour that is important. Never forget that.
Old 11-16-2016, 05:18 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croissant View Post
Wendy, what you have done is hard, but in order to enforce anything, it HAS to be done. It needs to be on record that you felt threatened or else If it happens again, there's no record of the first offence to prove it's an ongoing problem.

Yes it's hard, yes it feels like the questions "am I going to regret this" are ringing in your ears, but you must.

I had a stalker and because I did not file straight away with police, thinking he would go away, I had no record of the ongoing crap he put me through. We, as women especially are conditioned to feel we must "make things right" rather than make a firm stance. These are boundaries, he made you feel threatened - it's how the victim is made to feel by the behaviour that is important. Never forget that.
Thank you so much X but I still feel sick xxxx
Old 11-16-2016, 05:19 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  

I think this is going to come back at me somehow. I'm very frightened . Shaun went out and installed a camera to our front gates, but seriously , if he wants to get in, he will get in
Old 11-16-2016, 05:25 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  

I just want all of you to know how very dear and how much loved you are to me. I couldn't have been with a more wonderful group of people , I love you very much and I'm very blessed for all you have done for me , if we don't catch up soon, just know you have all been very loved to me, especially you Dee.
You have helped me through so many atrocious moments . I love you dearly
I love every bit of advice you have given me ..
Take care my lovelies xxx

Much love to each and every single one of my Julyers xx

Wendy xx
Old 11-16-2016, 05:34 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  

I know that it was enormously difficult but you did the right thing, ((((((dear Snooz)))))). There is no justification for your son's behavior.

I am going to Mass today and will offer prayers for your safety, and that of your family.
Old 11-16-2016, 06:15 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  

That is beautiful, Leigh.

Wendy, your post was lovely, I kind of read it as a goodbye? It's late here, I'm probably tired.

Yes, this is all kinds of scary. But if you didn't have that AVO on file, if you did ring 000 it would be the usual response time. At least with this, they know violence has taken place before and they have a duty to respond quickly.

What you have done is very hard. And I understand the scared part, I really do. Hugs to you. We are all thinking of you too, I'm sure.xx
Old 11-16-2016, 06:26 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  

No love , it's not a goodbye at all xxx
Although I have trepidation about future comings . I'm trying to stay positive Crois xxxx
Old 11-16-2016, 06:27 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
I know that it was enormously difficult but you did the right thing, ((((((dear Snooz)))))). There is no justification for your son's behavior.

I am going to Mass today and will offer prayers for your safety, and that of your family.

Thank you darling one , that means a lot and I could do with a few prayers , I'm sure. I will be fine xxxx love you Leigh
Old 11-16-2016, 07:23 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  

Snoozy dear, I agree with the others, you have done the right thing, even though, not unexpectedly, you feel very torn about your decision. Any measure that can diminish you living in fear, should be taken. I know it must be heart breaking, your own first born child, but he is now a man who has frightened you and caused wilful destruction.
Stay close to us, I too was concerned from your post that you were leaving us.
Thoughts and all good wishes to you, you brave girl.
Old 11-16-2016, 07:29 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  

I am praying too, Snooz.
Old 11-16-2016, 07:42 AM
  # 335 (permalink)  

You have my prayers and love, too, Snoozy. You absolutely did the right thing. Hugs xxx
Old 11-16-2016, 02:33 PM
  # 336 (permalink)  
Administrator

Thanks Wendy. I certainly hope he won't be stupid enough to try it again.

D
Old 11-16-2016, 05:05 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  

Thank you everyone. I've taken the day off work. Shaun has just finished installing our security camera . It has really good graphics. Very clear.
He is putting another one in the bedroom so I can see who is coming down the street as we live at the top end of a court.
I'm just wanting this over.
Crois, the stalker incidents must have been terrifying !
I know I've don't the right thing.
It's just the waiting .....
Old 11-17-2016, 07:15 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  

Hello everyone.

Things are very good here at the moment. I'm looking forward to working on the weekend and getting some normalcy back .

How is everyone & what are your plans for the weekend.

I love you all very much xx

Old 11-17-2016, 07:17 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  

I'm going to to the mountains for the weekend and hopefully getting some reading done.

Glad you are at peace, Snooz!
Old 11-17-2016, 08:30 PM
  # 340 (permalink)  

Thank Gilmer

That sounds like heaven xxxx

Kickback, relax and enjoy.