SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   One Year & Over Part 38 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/390610-one-year-over-part-38-a.html)

Saskia 05-03-2016 07:30 PM

Sorry, Itchy - I need no vivid descriptions - this will be, uh, let's see ... about the 10th time I've been roto-rootered :(. The prep is the worst part!

Mostly recovered from trip but my kitty is still giving me the cold shoulder for being away for 3 days and 2 nights.

GroundhogDay 05-03-2016 07:33 PM

Happy Birthday, Itchy!

Soberwolf 05-03-2016 08:53 PM

Thank you Itchy that means a lot I'm up at my earliest yet 4.45am

amp123 05-03-2016 10:38 PM

Thanks for the tip Itchy! Happy birthday!

Mags1 05-03-2016 10:47 PM

Morning overs!

Happy Birthday Itchy :You_Rock_

Wolfie no surprising you had a deep sleep! All that work and the sunshine! It's going to be a hot sunny week this week. Plants will love it.

Right, I must get into action. Work beckons.

Have a good Wednesday folks x

petals 05-03-2016 11:06 PM

Good morning overs.
Have a good day. X

stargazer016 05-04-2016 01:04 AM

Morning Overs!

Itchy, you know how to party for your birthday!

Have a great day everyone!

Soberwolf 05-04-2016 01:07 AM

Hi Prtals, D, Amp & Mags

FBL 05-04-2016 03:26 AM

Looks like spring has finally sprung around these parts. A bit cooler today, but I've pretty much switched to my summer attire of shorts and a T-shirt.

Bonus day as it's both Hump-Day and Star Wars Day! May the 4th be with you, overs!

Dee74 05-04-2016 03:47 AM

Many happy returns Itch - and many more :)

D

Saskia 05-04-2016 05:14 AM

Good morning, Overs!

Looks like another beautiful day :-)

Soberwolf 05-04-2016 10:00 AM

Afternoon Overs may the 4th be with you

InParticular 05-04-2016 12:36 PM

Hi all. Happy Hump Day. :)

Oh and May the 4th be with you!!!!!

Itchy 05-04-2016 10:06 PM

I forgot how woozy the Versed and fentanyl make me after. I woke up in the middle of this and it hurt! I was on the way home by 10 PM and will see the doc for a follow up consult. It is 11:25 local and I feel hungover slightly. Well that's all for this stuff for at least another 5 years I hope.

Sassy, glad you made it back OK! 10?? This one was my 4th one, I scheduled it today on purpose so I would be drinking on my birthday all day and nothing else but to sit down and relax . . .50 times! this morning my wife said goodbye and instead of saying I love you said may the 4th be with you. I still hate that gown. :lmao

FBL!!
OMG, Yoda Died???

Hey Thanks GHD!

Wolf! You mean there is another 4:45 ? I'm up no later than 9, read for an hour, and start at 10. I did the 0' Dark:30 for 27 years in the military. I'm a night owl now.

YW Amp, Thank you.

Mags! Thanks!
You have to go to w. . k, hope it w. . ked out! ( I don't like the 4 letter word that ends in k)

Petal!! Hi good to see ya, Howaya?

Stargazer,
Yeah, I let it all hang out. Didn't eat anything - just drank all day. Today The Fourth was within me. You too bud.

Sunny here too.

Dee,
Thanks!

May the Fourth be with you! And it is now Thursday just turned so we're over the Hump.

Thanks everyone.
May the 4th be with you all. Live long and prosper, Nanoo Nanoo

venuscat 05-04-2016 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Itchy (Post 5938931)
Nanoo Nanoo

:roflmao

Mags1 05-04-2016 10:53 PM

Morning overs! Beautiful morning, sun shining, birds tweeting and ....no! There is no other sounds. Heaven.

That will change soon, off to w**k! I don't like that four letter word either, itchy!

I was a bit thick on May the 4th. I said why don't we say it every month.duh:a043:
Hubby explained. I blame the medication.:lmao

My greenhouse is sparse at the moment. I've got tomato plants a cucumber plant and an acer (trying to revive it) and a bee, recovering. I've put sugary water down for him or her? Anyways it's having a rest and seems happy in there.

The staging came for it yesterday so I'm looking forward to having shelves in the greenhouse. I want a small potting table, I found an old wooden chair in my loft so I will put that in if I need it.

The pheasants have woke up and are making themselves known. They're almost tame, I think they're familiar with us now. One male walked passed our greenhouse in the back garden, stopped and looked at my husband then just carried on as if he owned the place. Very comical.

Well I'd better get a move on, it's 6.52 am and work is beckoning.

Hope it's a good day for everyone.

tootsl1 05-04-2016 10:55 PM

Belated birthday greetings Itchy.

I miss a day, two at most and suddenly I'm playing catch up on my threads!

I started reading here yesterday morning, so have already forgotten half the posts.
So I will just bottle it and send general feelings of warmth and love to everyone!

Soberwolf 05-05-2016 01:25 AM

i needed a lie in went bed around 10.15pm but woke up exhausted still feel sleepy now but I'm up shoulders of are hurting lol

feeling-good 05-05-2016 02:04 AM

Itchy - thanks for the heads up - lovely pics of yours! belated Happy Birthday - it was also my belly button yesterday :)

FBL 05-05-2016 03:42 AM

Happy B-day, FG!

Today's avi is Ned Miller. He only had one hit song to speak of, but man, it was a big one! Hit #6 in the US and even managed to hit #2 in the UK in early 1963, right before Beatlemania broke loose. And yes, he just recently passed away at the ripe old age of 90:

And that's your musical history lesson for today.

Have a festive Cinco De Mayo, overs!