Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 32

Old 04-14-2016, 10:59 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Glad the migraine's gone and that's awesome news about your niece.

You've got 33 months today and I've got 33 days. 33 seems to be the number of the day! May need to go buy a lottery ticket!

I like the pooch in your new signature picture.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:24 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Do your best

And I'm 33 years old too I think a lottery ticket with 33 in it is a good idea - thanks Casey & big congrats also brother
Old 04-14-2016, 01:34 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Do your best

Goodnight Julyers
Old 04-14-2016, 10:11 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Good morning soberwolf! Good afternoon venuscat! Goodnight CaseyW!
Old 04-14-2016, 10:12 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

^^

Sleep well Casey.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:49 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Do your best

Goodnight Casey

Hi Venus x

Good morning Julyers
Old 04-14-2016, 11:43 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Love your avatar wolfie!
Old 04-14-2016, 11:49 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Do your best

Thanks Venus x
Old 04-15-2016, 05:46 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
Do your best

Afternoon Julyers
Old 04-15-2016, 06:59 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Hiya gang

It's so nice to get some reception, I'm using the hotspot on my phone to get wifi on my iPad. It still drops in and out but not as much.

How is everyone ? I've been reading a few pages back.

I see Crois still hasn't been back (((( we miss you )))))

How are you Bob, I hope you are not working too hard.

Venus how nice of you to take your neighbours for a walk. Why would they leave the dog behind ?

How are you Dee ? Hope you're well and enjoyer some cooler weather, although Queensland doesn't really get cool does it ?
Was 33 every day in FNQ when I was there.

Leshar I hope things look up for you soon. You will catch a break, I know you will xxx

Ladybug , how are you managing? Hope you're doing ok :-)

Casey, so good to see you hit 30 days! That's wonderful .

I'll post some more tomorrow , it's almost midnight .

I think of you guys every single day & im doing really, really well.
My drinking days are behind me. I feel so rejuvenated . I've loved having this time off work & just spending it with my friends in the country with all the animals.

I'm not going back to work for another 2 weeks. This is bliss. I could so get used to NEVER working again!

I've got a little critter in my flat. I could hear it scurrying around when I woke last night.

I was so tired I just put the covers back over my head. Forgot about him, then just heard the little varmint then......

I'm scared its gonna jump on my bed in the middle of the night and scare the bejezus out of me!

......time will tell....

I don't want to trap it in case it gets caught and I hear it squeak or something :-/

Leigh , I hope you're settled and have some time to out your feet up. Wehav, I hope you are too :-)

Xxx night guys , sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite .....or the Meeces ! Lol

Old 04-15-2016, 07:16 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Sorry, still not good, I'm sinking lower. Weepy, low. Cross with my fellow actors who either don't know their lines or mangle them, and the director says nothing. I want to scream. I did at home and scared Tiki, poor lamb. I just know the depression is coming back and I'm so frustrated. My sister writes to tell me she's having a lovely time in France with hubby and my bro and wife, they're all "drinking too much, haha". Yes I'm angry, why did I have to end up alone, and it summer coming which sucks alone. I'm not enjoying anything, eating rubbish in the evenings and gaining weight. I've got to stop it. My clothes don't fit and I refuse to buy bigger sizes. It's almost as bad as drinking, just numbing out, I can't face going to bed cos I think too much in the quiet.
I'm on a higher dose of AD. It seemed to help, but now isn't. I see my psych in two weeks.
Wasn't going to post but I have to get it out. I'm pissed off with my sister. She face timed emailed when she was going thru stuff with her hb, but I'm not "allowed" to write her anything other than positive stuff. I just feel very alone with this stuff. Even Mark rabbitted on about his home circumstances, stuff he'd already said to me before. Like I'm his therapist? I'm fed up with him messing me around.
Oh dear, better stop this rant. I just don't get the point of living. Nothing's fun.
Old 04-15-2016, 07:17 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Good to see you, Snoozy and to know you're doing well.
Old 04-15-2016, 08:26 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Rant away, Leshar. That's what we're here for.

I am sorry you are hurting right now. Is there any way you can see your psychiatrist sooner than two weeks?
Old 04-15-2016, 12:37 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Thanks, Casey. No, he's hard to see.
I just hate the irritability. I'm so on edge, I don't know what to do. Don't feel like drinking, but I know after rehearsal tonight I'll want to binge on sweets. I'm only hurting myself. Like when I was drinking. I've always been slim. I hate putting on weight, but I so bloody tired of going on walks alone. I'm just really angry. Really angry.
Old 04-15-2016, 02:28 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Do your best

The excellent bit in all of that was how aware you are Leshar your seeing your Dr in 2 weeks which is good try & bring it forward if things get too much

And I'm sorry about your sister but maybe you should just tell her how you feel and maybe talk to mark rather than mark talking to you or openly saying you have already told me that

Leshar have you ever had any counseling ? I'm thinking about that recently and psychotherapy - I'm thinking about that for myself too know you always have us & have you thought about maybe light martial arts like Tai chi ?

Always good to hear from you Snooz

Hiya Casey & all Julyers
Old 04-15-2016, 03:43 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Do your best

Goodnight Julyers
Old 04-15-2016, 05:25 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ View Post
Hiya gang

It's so nice to get some reception, I'm using the hotspot on my phone to get wifi on my iPad. It still drops in and out but not as much.

How is everyone ? I've been reading a few pages back.

I see Crois still hasn't been back (((( we miss you )))))

How are you Bob, I hope you are not working too hard.

Venus how nice of you to take your neighbours for a walk. Why would they leave the dog behind ?

How are you Dee ? Hope you're well and enjoyer some cooler weather, although Queensland doesn't really get cool does it ?
Was 33 every day in FNQ when I was there.

Leshar I hope things look up for you soon. You will catch a break, I know you will xxx

Ladybug , how are you managing? Hope you're doing ok :-)

Casey, so good to see you hit 30 days! That's wonderful .

I'll post some more tomorrow , it's almost midnight .

I think of you guys every single day & im doing really, really well.
My drinking days are behind me. I feel so rejuvenated . I've loved having this time off work & just spending it with my friends in the country with all the animals.

I'm not going back to work for another 2 weeks. This is bliss. I could so get used to NEVER working again!

I've got a little critter in my flat. I could hear it scurrying around when I woke last night.

I was so tired I just put the covers back over my head. Forgot about him, then just heard the little varmint then......

I'm scared its gonna jump on my bed in the middle of the night and scare the bejezus out of me!

......time will tell....

I don't want to trap it in case it gets caught and I hear it squeak or something :-/

Leigh , I hope you're settled and have some time to out your feet up. Wehav, I hope you are too :-)

Xxx night guys , sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite .....or the Meeces ! Lol

Just wow. A wonderful Snoozy post!!! (huge smile)
And LOL on the critter!!!

So so good to see you love. We have missed you!! But you sound WONDERFUL!!! And that makes me happy.
Old 04-15-2016, 05:30 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Leshar View Post
Sorry, still not good, I'm sinking lower. Weepy, low. Cross with my fellow actors who either don't know their lines or mangle them, and the director says nothing. I want to scream. I did at home and scared Tiki, poor lamb. I just know the depression is coming back and I'm so frustrated. My sister writes to tell me she's having a lovely time in France with hubby and my bro and wife, they're all "drinking too much, haha". Yes I'm angry, why did I have to end up alone, and it summer coming which sucks alone. I'm not enjoying anything, eating rubbish in the evenings and gaining weight. I've got to stop it. My clothes don't fit and I refuse to buy bigger sizes. It's almost as bad as drinking, just numbing out, I can't face going to bed cos I think too much in the quiet.
I'm on a higher dose of AD. It seemed to help, but now isn't. I see my psych in two weeks.
Wasn't going to post but I have to get it out. I'm pissed off with my sister. She face timed emailed when she was going thru stuff with her hb, but I'm not "allowed" to write her anything other than positive stuff. I just feel very alone with this stuff. Even Mark rabbitted on about his home circumstances, stuff he'd already said to me before. Like I'm his therapist? I'm fed up with him messing me around.
Oh dear, better stop this rant. I just don't get the point of living. Nothing's fun.
Oh love. So many hugs, which I know don't help much.
I know this cycle well, and I know how frightening it can be.
But you are doing what I never did when I started to feel I was sinking, you are talking about it.

And I know that being alone sucks sometimes. A few of us here are feeling that...but we are all lovely women (and men), and there is no reason our futures can't include a new relationship.

I fell down the eating-too-much rabbit hole for a while there too. It shocked me as much as if I would have picked up, because yes, I did a lot of damage to myself. Now I am working on getting fit again. I'm getting there.

I'm sorry the actors and play is frustrating you....hopefully Mr Garlic breath is at least standing further away now.

So much love.
Old 04-15-2016, 06:20 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Administrator

been out a few days - took a fall. Back on deck now.

I hope you'll go see your Dr or something Leshar. You've come too far to let yourself slip back now

D
Old 04-15-2016, 06:21 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

So happy to see you Dee!
Hope you are healing.