Notices

Class of February 2016 Part 11

Old 03-18-2016, 08:24 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SansaS View Post
Sorry!!! Damn autocorrect!!! Keratin!!!! Not special k! Lol that thing kills horses!!!
I'm so glad I stumbled into this conversation late! First I googled ketamine, which I had never heard of before. I was very confused. I use keratin on my hair (great product)! I haven't taken it as a supplement.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:27 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Im as sober as joker in october
Old 03-18-2016, 08:30 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Badger07 View Post
Hello knb. Hello Co3. Hello OOTT. Hello Jobei. Hello Sansa. Hello Dee. Guess where I am? Yup. Back in the airport on a Friday evening. Seriously. How is everyone? Sober I take it!?
Hi Badger. Lets hope you get a break from airports next week. Are you going for a run this weekend?
Old 03-18-2016, 08:36 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Auggie View Post
I'm so glad I stumbled into this conversation late! First I googled ketamine, which I had never heard of before. I was very confused. I use keratin on my hair (great product)! I haven't taken it as a supplement.
I goggled it and was very worried. I was about to send Sansa a PM. I THINK Keratin is good for strengthening hair and nails.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:40 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Hi OOTT

I really like your direct approach, its similar to Dee's. I have a mental picture in my head of you both being blokey types as Ive mentioned before (OOTT).

ANYWAY......how is the training going? And things around the house....weren't you having a clean up?
Old 03-18-2016, 08:41 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

I couldn't run to the letterbox and back
Old 03-18-2016, 08:42 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

But I could walk for miles and miles though
Old 03-18-2016, 08:56 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Cococo View Post
Hi OOTT

I really like your direct approach, its similar to Dee's. I have a mental picture in my head of you both being blokey types as Ive mentioned before (OOTT).

ANYWAY......how is the training going? And things around the house....weren't you having a clean up?
OOTT and Dee - I hope you didn't take offence to my comment re: blokes. I know you don't OOTT. Its not meant in a negative way at all or any other way. I suspect most of us have a mental picture of how we visualise each other. I just verbalised it on here. There was even a popular and funny thread on here about the subject recently.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:59 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  
Administrator

No not offended Co.

D
Old 03-18-2016, 09:03 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

That's good. Oh by the way........Im half way (slow reader and been busy lately) through that book you suggested "The Shack". You probably don't recall you recommended it to me. I LOVE it. WHAT an incredible story - so far.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:05 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

After being all pumped early this morning about being productive today (Saturday) Ive done NOTHING. Sigh. Its a repeat of last weekend! I can feel minor stress and depression setting in about it!
Old 03-18-2016, 09:07 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Yes, I know, Ive remained sober, so that's something. But Im talking about actually DOING things around the house.....housework......jobs......tidying. Ive really got issues about it...hmmm
Old 03-18-2016, 09:09 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you like the Shack Cococo
Old 03-18-2016, 09:11 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Im going out for walk as per my plan for this weekend IF I started to feel any stress or depression setting in (for what ever reason)................off I go with my best friend Coco.........she loves it.....ha....I say "Coco go walkie walkies" and she starts to wag all over, goes & gets her lead in her mouth and sits by the door barking....in other words "Hurry the heck up mum, LETS GOOOOOO"

See you all later, I'll be busy throwing a sopping wet slobbery tennis ball for the next 30 minutes ha
Old 03-18-2016, 09:16 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Sadie, I live in Canada but am American.

Well, I felt like I was going to throw up for the hour before counseling and the hour of counseling.

But it was way better than expected. She is just trying to give us some common sense suggestions about how to communicate.

Once again, I am reminded that I am totally immature when it comes to emotions. But he learned stuff as well.

Glad we did it.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:23 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Hi SAS

That sounds really positive. I think its great your husband is going. Some husband wouldn't. Mine didn't. Yours sounds as though he loves you and really wants your marriage to improve :-)
Old 03-18-2016, 10:04 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

I just finished 40 days sober, but I've noticed I'm starting to romanticize drinking and the drinking lifestyle and culture. So that means I have more work to do.

Have a great and safe weekend everyone.

Peace
Old 03-18-2016, 10:10 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Omg you guys I am so embarrassed about the ketamine! You must've all thought I was a complete nut job!
Old 03-19-2016, 12:27 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SansaS View Post
Omg you guys I am so embarrassed about the ketamine! You must've all thought I was a complete nut job!
Oh no I don't think anybody was thinking any such thing. Personally, I did WONDER about the product itself because I goggled it and thought.....ummm...hmmm....something not right here, and was in the middle of constructing a PM to you when all of a sudden you posted that you got the name of the product wrong....it was Keratin. I hope it is. I'm sure it is hun. We both know there's no point in replacing one problem with another!

Love co3
Old 03-19-2016, 12:42 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Good morning whoever is awake. It's usually OT.
Hope you are feeling better OT?

Cococo post alot this weekend is you are not feeling good OK? Hugs to you

Having a cup of coffee. About to start a 15 min all over body workout and then about of meditation. Good start to the morning :-)

Catch you guys later. Love you all