Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 30

Old 02-20-2016, 02:44 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Good morning darling Snoozy.
Old 02-20-2016, 03:05 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Snooz, I will just be honest and say I always worry when you go quiet because it's always been a sign previously that you were drinking.

I hope that's not the case, but please reach out if you need to. This past relapse was hard for you to get on track and after nearly 3 years, we all know and care for each other, so no judgement, because it could be any of us if we don't stay vigilant. That's why I guess after all this time, I hope you don't mind if I share my thoughts and concerns for you. It's meant in kindness.
Old 02-20-2016, 03:11 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Ladybug, congrats on 7 days. Gather everything you can in your arsenal to fight this. I know you can, but this is a fight for your life, LB....so don't beat yourself up on your past falls, but do learn from them by gathering everything you have to fight this. we are here to support you to, so please post when it starts to get tough.
Old 02-20-2016, 03:13 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croissant View Post
Ladybug, congrats on 7 days. Gather everything you can in your arsenal to fight this. I know you can, but this is a fight for your life, LB....so don't beat yourself up on your past falls, but do learn from them by gathering everything you have to fight this. we are here to support you to, so please post when it starts to get tough.
^^^ What Croiss said.

We love you, Ladybug.
Old 02-20-2016, 03:40 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Do your best

There is a lot of love here, I know I love all of you as individuals aswell as a collective group I think ppl get weirded out by love but a friend who loves you for who you are is a good friend worth having as I have found out with all of you

I love love if you havnt noticed lol love is a beautiful precious & joyous feeling for me anyway

Where I am going with this (I actually don't know) but I know I love you guys

Watching something called the pyramid code Mrs sw wanted to watch better call Saul so we watched 2 episodes now I get to watch this
Old 02-20-2016, 04:13 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croissant View Post
Snooz, I will just be honest and say I always worry when you go quiet because it's always been a sign previously that you were drinking.

I hope that's not the case, but please reach out if you need to. This past relapse was hard for you to get on track and after nearly 3 years, we all know and care for each other, so no judgement, because it could be any of us if we don't stay vigilant. That's why I guess after all this time, I hope you don't mind if I share my thoughts and concerns for you. It's meant in kindness.
That's why I love you Crois. Because I know you have my best interest and wellbeing at heart.

I will not isolate, I totally agree with you. That's my pattern , I isolate , then I drink.

I will check in every day to stay on track.
I have no intentions of drinking, the thought actually makes me feel nauseous.

As long as I have all of you each day, I'll be ok .
I read my book of affirmations which really helps me.

I know my moods when I drink. If I'm feeling sad it will only exacerbate those feelings. If I'm feeling happy ...I turn sad when I drink...if I'm feeling angry ...I feel sad when I drink. When I'm sad I feel even sadder when I drink.

It's a no win situation for me & not having had a drink in about 6 or so weeks I'm clear headed enough to realise that.

I'll be ok, I just need to get through this.

Thanks everyone

Xoxox

Love you all .
Old 02-20-2016, 04:37 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
Do your best

Snooz your amazing I hope you know that x

Were watching something on Tesla now I better log out its getting late

Goodnight all
Old 02-20-2016, 05:40 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

I'm glad you took it the way it was meant, Snooz.xx You can get through this.

Sw, my old Priest years ago explained that the word "love" and it's original interpretation has been lost and the word misused for so long, what does it really mean? He said, and I think it's a nice interpretation, that it means some thing similar to "steadfast". And I think that is true here. We will all stick by each other, no matter what. We understand the struggle.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:29 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  

Croiss, I am just catching up here.

I like the idea of writing a letter to your son.

Writing gives you the opportunity to say all you want to say in a loving and non-confrontational way and also allows you to draft and edit so that your concerns and opinions can be stated exactly as you want.

Thinking of you, sweetie.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:30 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Goodnight, Julyers. I t was a good but long and busy day.

See you tomorrow.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:49 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
Goodnight, Julyers. I t was a good but long and busy day.

See you tomorrow.
Thanks for your kind words and concern, Leigh. Have a restful night after your long day.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:54 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hello Julyers
Old 02-21-2016, 04:29 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone,

Made it through last night - it was very hard and my AV almost won a few times, but I stayed strong and after we ate dinner my AV slithered away. Laying here with Abby while the others sleep feeling so grateful for sobriety right now. Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I have a long way to go, but this morning I feel like I had my first real win over my AV and it's been awhile since that has happened. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday/Monday.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:58 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Ladybug, that's wonderful. Xxx
Old 02-21-2016, 05:17 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Agree LB, that's wonderful. I had a lovely image of your bub, safe with her Mommy.xx
Old 02-21-2016, 09:31 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Do your best

Evening Julyers hello to Leigh Bob WeHav & Let
Old 02-21-2016, 09:35 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Hi, sw!!!!!
Old 02-21-2016, 09:36 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ladybug2 View Post
Good morning everyone,

Made it through last night - it was very hard and my AV almost won a few times, but I stayed strong and after we ate dinner my AV slithered away. Laying here with Abby while the others sleep feeling so grateful for sobriety right now. Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I have a long way to go, but this morning I feel like I had my first real win over my AV and it's been awhile since that has happened. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday/Monday.

Fantastic, Ladybug.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:38 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Happy Sunday/Monday, all.

Be back later.
Old 02-21-2016, 11:29 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Hello all,
Snoozy, stay strong, we are all with you.
Croissant, I'm sorry that you are having concerns about your son, especially as you see the way things developed with his father. I hope you come to what for you is the right decision in approaching this sensitive matter.

I'm at my friends doing cat care. It breaks my heart to see the old kitty. I really hope my friend and her fiancé will listen to me when they get back. At the very least, she should have a vet assessment. It's not kind to leave her this way.

I had a lovely time helping out at the play. It was a long day, busy, but I enjoyed seeing ppl I knew and feeling useful.
I'm going to audition next week for a play called The Cemetery Club. It was made into a film. It's good experience to try out and get used to rejection too. I'm going to have to practice my Noo Yawk Jewish accent!