Notices

Class of October 2015 Part 4

Old 12-08-2015, 05:46 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  

Juno, you sound really good today! Within just 2 days, you've seen some things you can do differently, and you're already acting on them. I'm so proud of you! Thank you for your encouragement this morning. I read your post real quick this morning before I had to leave for work, and I didn't have time to respond, but it means a lot to me. Thank you : )
Sydneyman, I definitely know that hangover feeling even though you really haven't drank in awhile. It is a yucky feeling. Fortunately I've noticed for myself that it passes much more quickly than a real hangover. That's the good news! I hope you get a better night's sleep tonight.
I fell asleep so early last night. I think all the back and forth in my mind yesterday about drinking left me drained. I was still tired this morning, and I think that's why I've been so giggly today. That and I feel so much more confident today about not drinking, and that makes me happy! I got home from work and had a great run outside, and I am just feeling fantastic right now! Thank you all so much for talking me through a really rough day yesterday!!
Old 12-08-2015, 07:23 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  

Midton- when you consume alcohol the body will use this for energy before it starts using the excess fat you may be carrying..so not a good idea if you want to lose weight..
I can recommend a book called wheat belly, google it and it may be an avenue you can look at..
Sent my Dr a reminder email re my results. I really want to know how my not drinking and new way of eating had affected my body and organs..hmm I am not the most patient person..ah well have to wait..
Well done Juno day 2 ... And the days start adding yp again very soon..
Old 12-08-2015, 07:47 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  
Administrator

time for a new thread

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-5-a.html

D