Old 10-26-2015, 05:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Administrator

Class of January 2015 Part 8

The last part:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-7-a.html
Old 10-26-2015, 05:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey look - new thread. Hi guys. I felt horrible this morning - ended up one of my kids did as well so we stayed home and I slept in until noon - that was crazy. Feel better now.

This weekend I was having some real AV going on - not really liking that much but just kept pushing them aside. I'm telling more and more people in the hopes that if I ever have a weak moment they'll keep me honest and I'm accountable. This week I have a big meeting with the company we're merging with so I'm going to have get focused in the next few days -
Old 10-27-2015, 01:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Thanks Anna

I'm glad you're feeling better now OnMyWay (hope your kid is too). Well done on beating off that AV. You definitely want to be at your sharpest for the meeting later this week.

I had to have words with some co workers about an order not being completed on time and worse still no one telling me. I really, really hate "scenes" (although it was pretty low key). It puts me on edge for a few days
Old 10-27-2015, 04:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I agree. If you know you can call them and explain. Not knowing you just get caught with your pants down.
Old 10-27-2015, 08:08 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

still here and still kicking, lost count of the days of the not drinking, not really thinking about it these days, so busy doing other things.

Good luck with the meeting OMW.

Saoutchik-I use to be boss at work for years, I still tend to tell co-workers what to do and surprising they still listen. lol. Sometimes i even catch myself telling my boss what to do.
When I have to work an extra weekend, thats when I know I went too far with my boss.
Old 10-28-2015, 05:18 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
saoutchik

I understand what happened, some things didn't get ordered, human error which is fine, we all make mistakes, not least me but not saying anything just makes it a whole lot worse. Difficult phone conversation with customer but it could have been a lot worse

People avoiding me today lol!
Old 10-28-2015, 06:33 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hope it was a easy fix.
Old 10-28-2015, 09:48 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hi guys - how's everyone today? I'm doing very well as I actually slept all night with no aids. No Tylenol PM, no unisom, nothing. I feel so good I can't believe it - now if I could just get focused again. I've asked my partner to "take a break from the relationship analysis" until we know if we have jobs moving forward and that is helping a lot. I don't know how long she can let it go but every day is a blessing for me. Sooner or later we'll have to deal with it - and then I guess I'll deal with it.

So rainy here today which means my son's soccer game will be canceled and all I'll have to do is drive basketball tonight. Not a bad night - and get ready for the big meeting tomorrow. I brought 2 new outfits last night so I'll be dressed to impress.
Old 10-30-2015, 06:25 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

"Now listen to me. You will do as I say. Now, when I say go, you run. Run hard and fast, and don't look back."
Old 10-30-2015, 06:28 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hi all. What are we running from? I mean I'm happy to I just want to know.

Meeting went well yesterday - hoping for a repeat today
Old 10-30-2015, 06:44 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sisterbobby View Post
"Now listen to me. You will do as I say. Now, when I say go, you run. Run hard and fast, and don't look back."
Im trying to upload a pic....lol
Old 10-30-2015, 06:55 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

" Now listen to me. You will do as I say. Now, when I say go, you run. Run hard and fast, and don't look back."
Old 10-30-2015, 07:24 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

" Now listen to me. You will do as I say. Now, when I say go, you run. Run hard and fast, and don't look back."

this was not an easy fix...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_2785.JPG (47.1 KB, 111 views)
Old 10-30-2015, 11:22 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Ha ha ha Sis fantastic! - worth the effort Moe looks a bit like Paddington Bear

I got my interim bonus yesterday - it's nothing like Hedge Fund Manager type numbers but it does help the Lancia stressed Saoutchik finances. As expected there was an error in the way they calculated it my favour of about £ 500. I mentioned it once the money was safely in my account, my judgement being that it is not enough of an amount for them to take it back. Hope so as i'm skint lol!

Crazy golf tonight and it's costumed (i'm a bit old!) Hey ho, I shall go as Ozzy Osborne. I don't have to do much plus I wear his permanently bewildered look most of the time anyway
Old 10-30-2015, 11:26 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Paddington Bear - i just realised that i'm not sure if he is known in your continent
Attached Images
rps20151030_182420.jpg (32.6 KB, 106 views)
Old 10-30-2015, 04:49 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Ewok
Attached Images
images-2.jpg (6.8 KB, 118 views)
Old 10-31-2015, 01:01 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Failed badly at buying new clothes today - six hours of shopping translated into 1 belt bought. How do other people choose stuff? I am going to have to bribe my oldest daughter - she actually likes shopping

The former Mrs Saoutchik will be giving her broomstick it's pre flight checks round about now.

I have been invited to Karaoke but it is too boozy (plus the thought of standing on stage sober is terrifying)
Old 10-31-2015, 01:23 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

I don't even want to go to boozy places. Maybe next year i'll check out some bingo/VFW/art classes...???

Yes, 6 hours shopping and belt only, yes, please get your daughter to help

I got a witch hat to go with my little ewok
Old 10-31-2015, 02:08 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

6 hours and only a belt? yes I would say you need a bit of help. I went to a store the other day (White House/Black Market) and spent 650 in like an hour. Got a great dress, some jackets, shirt, bely and top. I'm hanging at home - got a bit of a bug going on. Kids are going out tonight and very excited. My older kids are going to give out the candy so I can just hang. And tomorrow I leave for a business trip to Poland.
Old 10-31-2015, 02:08 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Ans Sister I LOVE the costume