SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of October 2014 Part 21 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/377977-class-october-2014-part-21-a.html)

Dee74 10-24-2015 04:31 PM

Class of October 2014 Part 21

last part here:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-20-a-20.html

D

SoberLeigh 10-24-2015 04:32 PM

Thanks for the new thread, Dee. :You_Rock_

Conquest 10-24-2015 04:40 PM

Here we go! I'll second the patio envy and pup praises, Mark. Great pic!

We may get some street flooding, and are currently watching for tornados, but it's been an extremely uneventful, lazy day. I don't feel too guilty because I can't remember the last time I slothed around all Saturday. The guys are coming over for frozen pizza and a movie in a bit. Since I ate my weight in chocolate throughout the day, I probably need to put a salad alternative on the menu.

Good morning, V!

Mark1014 10-24-2015 04:43 PM

Uh oh....lost my long rambling post to thread closure. Lucky y'all! I certainly don't want anyone to flood, but I am looking forward to the rain tomorrow.

Sometimes frozen pizza hits the spot. Enjoy.

SoberLeigh 10-24-2015 04:48 PM

I love the sound of rain on the roof. Hope you get some tomorrow. We may too.

venuscat 10-24-2015 04:51 PM

Paper plates and frozen pizza huh? :biggrin:

Conquest 10-24-2015 04:59 PM

You know it, sista! ;)

Thinking of you, Briar. I hope today is better.

And grrrrreat. I may have spoke too soon. Now they're advising to stay home unless necessary because of heavy downpours. Looks like I may be home alone with this dang pizza... and I can't let it go to waste soooo... Might as well go ahead and put a trip to the gym on my to do list for Sunday.

SoberLeigh 10-24-2015 05:00 PM

It works!!!!!

Briar 10-24-2015 05:11 PM

Conquest - be safe, sounds like you're smart to stay in out of the rain. I sure wish we could sneak a bit of yours. I was at the Ross today (yes woo hoo!) and the clerk said something about hoping we don't get much rain because of erosion from the fire, which will be a problem, sure, but the rain is more important, and I sure felt like telling her that in a real stern kind of way. But luckily for her I was calmed by the adorable sweater I was buying.

I also grabbed a new tea, Yogi caramel apple spice slim life. Flavored teas are hit or miss for me, and we have yet to see if it actually helps keep me slim, but I do like this one. Nice holiday kind of flavor but not too much cinnamon.

Yeah Mark the only way I've found to remove pics is to delete them from your album. But I really don't want my more revealing ones to hang around there anyway. I like your serious kid face. I've got a few like that myself.

Dinner tonight is likely to be mashed sweet potatoes, green beans sautéed in a little bacon fat, and chicken apple sausage. For lunch we went to sushi, and through a series of loopholes I managed to manipulate the crappy lunch special into 6 big chunks of sashimi, brown rice, and a serving of veggies by stealing everyone else's radish and cucumber garnish. All for $12, which is crazy cheap for that much sashimi. :)

Time to get cooking!

Briar 10-24-2015 05:12 PM

Thanks Conquest! I'm feeling a little better today.

Arbor 10-24-2015 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh (Post 5613386)
I love the sound of rain on the roof. Hope you get some tomorrow. We may too.

^^Yes and YES!

We need the rain too. Maybe a brief shower in the morning. That's it.

SoberLeigh 10-24-2015 05:18 PM

I, especially love rain on the roof at night; makes sleeping so easy and peaceful.

SoberLeigh 10-24-2015 05:20 PM

Glad that you are feeling better, Briar.

SoberLeigh 10-24-2015 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Conquest (Post 5613395)
You know it, sista! ;)

Thinking of you, Briar. I hope today is better.

And grrrrreat. I may have spoke too soon. Now they're advising to stay home unless necessary because of heavy downpours. Looks like I may be home alone with this dang pizza... and I can't let it go to waste soooo... Might as well go ahead and put a trip to the gym on my to do list for Sunday.

Hope it's not too bad, conquest.

Be safe, sweetheart.

SoberLeigh 10-24-2015 05:36 PM

Goodnight, Octsobers.

See you tomorrow.

venuscat 10-24-2015 05:36 PM

Nite love. ♥ :hug:

Arbor 10-24-2015 06:04 PM

Hi V :hugs:

Hope your feeling good lately. :)

Dee74 10-24-2015 06:05 PM

sorry about your long post Mark...I was going out and the thread needed to be closed.

D

venuscat 10-24-2015 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Arbor (Post 5613444)
Hi V :hugs:

Hope your feeling good lately. :)

I'm feeling strong mentally, and I like that. And I am slowly getting my physical strength back. Actually not even sore after my walking yesterday. :)
And it's Sunday, and I have almost finished my chores and the biggest decision is what to eat for lunch. Nice.

Arbor 10-24-2015 06:08 PM

That's so good to hear. Wonderful!