Notices

Class of October 2014 Part 21

Old 11-02-2015, 05:42 PM
  # 301 (permalink)  

That's a great new avi Conquest. 8)

Id love to walk down that path.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:50 PM
  # 302 (permalink)  

That's a beautiful way to dream, Conquest.

Beautiful avatar.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:51 PM
  # 303 (permalink)  

Lots of good stuff here....

Great positivity V. I look forward to the good things you've got coming.
Fantastic to have Sir Dee back!
Great advice for Briar.....and I'm glad to see the Arbor home team getting a little help too.
I like your fall scene Conquest. That's not from my neck of the woods either...no pines. Hope you kick the crud soon.

Just finishing a meeting with my associates here at my house. Now it's time to wind down.

Oh yes, as the fates would have it, my oldest daughter will be attending a local production of 'A Time to Kill' tomorrow.

Thinking of you Briar.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:22 PM
  # 304 (permalink)  
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Love the new avatars. Very cool.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm just feeling really overwhelmed. Today I feel very tired and sick but am pushing myself hard to keep up.

I keep trying to post, but I can't get what I'm trying to say right, and I'm getting tired of starting over, so this will have to do.

I hope everyone has a good night.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:24 PM
  # 305 (permalink)  

That post is just perfect Briar love.

Hopefully you will sleep well tonight, and have a better day tomorrow. ♥
Old 11-02-2015, 07:29 PM
  # 306 (permalink)  

Sleep well, dear Briar; better days are ahead.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:36 PM
  # 307 (permalink)  

Goodnight, Octsobers.

See you tomorrow.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:37 PM
  # 308 (permalink)  

Nite Leigh, and all of you in the US.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:39 PM
  # 309 (permalink)  

Have a good day, dear v.
Old 11-03-2015, 04:29 AM
  # 310 (permalink)  

That does it. Calling the doc again. Hopefully a second round of antibiotics will finish this off. We've got plans to go away for the weekend and I do not want to be sick anymore. There's too much fun stuff to do.

Have a great Tuesday folks!
Old 11-03-2015, 05:16 AM
  # 311 (permalink)  

Sorry to read you are still sick, Conqest! I hope you get something that fixes it.

Glad you are back, Dee, and hope you heal quickly.

Sorry you are struggling, Briar. I hope you had a good sleep and feel some improvement today.

I have had some onset of SAD, I believe. Just tired and not getting very much done. I feel accomplished to get groceries, make a good meal for the family, and do a little housework. But there is so much to be done around the house in big ways that I feel overwhelmed. Of course this is weighing on me because I offered to host the soccer team party. Now I am acutely aware that my home needs a serious bit of cleaning, painting, decorations, etc... We also have some furniture we need to got rid of, but cannot find anyone to pick up. Some nice pieces, but we cannot move them ourselves.

Kids home today. Some professional day for teachers. My daughter did something that angered me terribly last night. Teasing her brother in front of his friends about something he cannot control, a nervous tic thing. Really out of line, off base, and inappropriate for a 16 yo. However, I am not proud of how much I yelled sand shamed her into feeling badly about it. She is grounded today. She had made plans for a delightfully fun day with friends. Consequences. It will give me freedom to come and go and have a puppy sitter at home.

Lazing in bed catching up. Slept in an extra 90 minutes. Hope it gives me more energy to tackle things today. Off to have my coffee.
Old 11-03-2015, 07:20 AM
  # 312 (permalink)  

Feel better Conquest!!! Get those meds going!

You too Phoebe. Feel better.

When it all feels like it's a bit too much just remember what our dear friend in the packaging of Halls Mentho-lyptus says:

image-4211583041.jpg

-

Have a great day everyone. 8)

-
Old 11-03-2015, 09:25 AM
  # 313 (permalink)  

Morning guys, just checking in. Sounds like a few of us are struggling right now, unfortunately. I hope you guys feel better very soon.

Ridiculous anxiety because I have so much I have to get done today – tons of work at my actual job, grocery shopping, dinner, lunch packing, wash the delicates so my husband will get off my back about having to wear his least favorite work shirts, plus my kid was a holy terror this morning and fought me on everything. My husband has been getting home late, so I’ve reached out to a couple close friends to come hang with me in the evenings to help keep my head straight, but they’ve been busy.

I’m still prioritizing a clean diet and exercise, but now I’m having a hard time thinking right about that and have lost another five pounds. So now people are starting to get after me about my weight, so I’m having to keep that sh*t under sweaters until I can get a grip on that, and having to hide that stupid malfunction adds extra stress. It’s a pretty ridiculous situation, and I totally know better.

I can’t see my therapist until the 18th. It’s okay, I can manage for a couple weeks. I’m okay, and I won’t drink (although last night for the first time in months I got pretty engrossed in a drinking fantasy, but I snapped out of it). I know that would mean total loss of control, and the thought of going back to rehab doesn’t appeal to me one bit.

So yeah, I basically feel like everything is coming undone.

Anyway, that’s what’s going on, thanks for listening, laying it all out sometimes helps me organize my thoughts and figure out how to approach the situation.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:32 AM
  # 314 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Conquest View Post
That does it. Calling the doc again. Hopefully a second round of antibiotics will finish this off. We've got plans to go away for the weekend and I do not want to be sick anymore. There's too much fun stuff to do.

Have a great Tuesday folks!
You've been dealing with this cold for a long time; hope that the doctor can give you something that works, Conquest.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:35 AM
  # 315 (permalink)  

I never noticed the Halls message before, Arbor. Cool.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:37 AM
  # 316 (permalink)  

A pep talk in every drop, Leigh. 8)
Old 11-03-2015, 09:38 AM
  # 317 (permalink)  

Phoebe, do you have a SAD lamp? Do you get enough Vitamin D?

Hope you feel better soon.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:47 AM
  # 318 (permalink)  

Briar, have you thought about getting some help around the house with cleaning and laundry; it could really help with the stress and anxiety.

A healthy diet is really important but maybe you could add a treat or two. You could still have all the healthy and beneficial foods but other things to keep your weight at a healthy level, too.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:47 AM
  # 319 (permalink)  

I know, Leigh. I wish we had more help. We do sometimes have a lady come in to do deep cleaning, but there's still so much to do daily. I wish we had family that could help, but we are on our own. People sometimes bug us to have another kid, but there's no way I could manage that.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:24 PM
  # 320 (permalink)  

Love and good morning. ♥

Sending healing vibes to Briar, Conquest and phoebe.