Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 23

Old 10-27-2015, 04:41 AM
  # 401 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hi Let Hi Key Hi Bob Hi D Hi Casey (please check in)
Old 10-27-2015, 04:46 AM
  # 402 (permalink)  

Oh the politics of work, Snooz. Again thanks for your post....I needed so much to read another perspective. And yes, I need to leave it all there at work when I leave. I was doing that so well in my old job....I guess again under stress we revert to those bad worrying behaviours.

So back to my own advice too. Get home, have a shower, forget about it. Had a little chat to myself in the shower, lol (haven't done that in aaages!)

I found out for sure today, yes, there is resentment from this person that I'm getting all the attention, training tools etc. that they perhaps never got. I know what I said will get back to her, which was basically, how does persecuting me make it any better? How is it my fault they never got trained? I'm just a new person trying to understand their role. ( And all of this is total bs girly gossip, because if they got their facts straight, I didn't get trained at all. I got thrown a heap of problems and had to get off my butt and go fix them myself.)
See the other thing is, potentially I may have to manage this girl at some point, so I'm on second thought potentially creating a HR rod for my own back later on if I mishandle it. On the other hand, while we are "equals" it might be good to tell her to "back off", because I hold most of the cards as a new person, really. Starting gossip and being a cow on her end will not be looked upon favourably.
Hmm, am I thinking about work at home??
Hehe.
Anyway Snooz, just wanted to give your thoughtful response the attention it deserved, because I really appreciated what you said.thank you! Xx
Old 10-27-2015, 04:52 AM
  # 403 (permalink)  

P.s. Don't worry, got my priorities straight, off on the David Jones site shopping for shoes, hehe.xx

Leshar, hugs to you! And welcome home!!
Old 10-27-2015, 05:32 AM
  # 404 (permalink)  

Croissant, and everyone, thanks for the welcome home!
Croissant, it sounds like you're working through this current work stress with aplomb. And why not buy some new shoes! A girl can never have too many pairs!
Old 10-27-2015, 05:49 AM
  # 405 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croissant View Post
P.s. Don't worry, got my priorities straight, off on the David Jones site shopping for shoes, hehe.xx

Leshar, hugs to you! And welcome home!!

Atta girl Crois , priorities very much in order hahaha :-)

Ps , your thinking process about her possibly working under you as boss, should keep her on notice. Some people just can't help themselves and don't have the sense to think of what may happen down the track.

I know some very stupid intelligent people. They are great at what they do, but when it comes to being logical with day to day problems & things we see as simple problems, they fail dramatically.

I think you are both intelligent and logical, so you are in a win,win situation in my book.

It is what it is. At the end of the day, it's a job. We do the best we can , but it's not our life.

Stick with this , if she can't learn to work with you or still harbours resentment , it's not going to go favourably for her.

Hang in there kiddo :-)))) ️xxx

Lesharrrrrrr , welcome home lovely xxxx

Hope everyone is doing great :-))))))

Hugs xxxx
Old 10-27-2015, 06:02 AM
  # 406 (permalink)  
Do your best

Im going to read guys speak after all you ladies make me proud I don't say this & I don't mean this as rude but I can imagine my mum chatting with her friends in sobriety when I see you ladies chatting - Thank you

Old 10-27-2015, 07:12 AM
  # 407 (permalink)  

That's cute Wolfy xx

Nonights for me too
Old 10-27-2015, 08:27 AM
  # 408 (permalink)  
Do your best

Snooz

Just come off the phone to my new therapist feeling positive she gave me homework
Old 10-27-2015, 09:54 AM
  # 409 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Leshar View Post
Croissant, and everyone, thanks for the welcome home!
Croissant, it sounds like you're working through this current work stress with aplomb. And why not buy some new shoes! A girl can never have too many pairs!
Oh yeah, shoes!!! Shoes are almost better than chocolate.
Old 10-27-2015, 09:57 AM
  # 410 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
Hi Leshar , Hi Snooz Hi Croiss Hi Venus Hi Leigh
Hi'ya, SW, sweetheart.
Old 10-27-2015, 09:59 AM
  # 411 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
Hi Let Hi Key Hi Bob Hi D Hi Casey (please check in)
Yes, Casey, please check-in; we are your friends through thick and thin.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:02 AM
  # 412 (permalink)  

Welcome home, Leshar!!!!!!

Great to have you back.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:03 AM
  # 413 (permalink)  

Hey my peeps! Hope y'all are doing good. I have been a bit busier at work so it keeps me form posting much. My evenings, when my trucker is home he gets my undivided attention so I don't post much, but I do read up and stay close to you guys..you're so awesome to each other and I do appreciate you letting me intrude into your family...((Hug)) You're so kind and caring...I just like it so much!
PS I am doing well. I don't have issues right now so I just check in to let everyone know I am doing just fine. Working on me, sobriety, and recovery. That's what it's all about...
Old 10-27-2015, 10:04 AM
  # 414 (permalink)  

Have a great day, dear Julyers.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:05 AM
  # 415 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by KeyofC View Post
Hey my peeps! Hope y'all are doing good. I have been a bit busier at work so it keeps me form posting much. My evenings, when my trucker is home he gets my undivided attention so I don't post much, but I do read up and stay close to you guys..you're so awesome to each other and I do appreciate you letting me intrude into your family...((Hug)) You're so kind and caring...I just like it so much!
PS I am doing well. I don't have issues right now so I just check in to let everyone know I am doing just fine. Working on me, sobriety, and recovery. That's what it's all about...
Hi'ya, Key. glad things are going well!!!!
Old 10-27-2015, 10:35 AM
  # 416 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hi Key
Old 10-27-2015, 10:54 AM
  # 417 (permalink)  

Thanks, SoberLeigh! It is so lovely to feel cared about. Neither my sister nor brother have been in touch and they knew I was in hospital. Thanks for all the support, dear Julyers!
Old 10-27-2015, 10:57 AM
  # 418 (permalink)  

We are your family, too, Leshar.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:59 AM
  # 419 (permalink)  

Hey there Wolfy, Leigh, Leshar, Snoozy, Crois, Venus, Bob, Let, ((Casey)), and I hope I didn't miss nobody..if I did a big extra HI and (Hug) to everyone!
Old 10-27-2015, 03:20 PM
  # 420 (permalink)  
Do your best

Leshar I back up Leigh's comments 5000% were family I love all you guys I love Leigh's heart and I love this group this place really is a 2nd home

It's weird for me as when I watched the blind side I resonated with it a lot seriously defensive of family members really untrusting of men etc

And as luck would have it Julyers has a lot of females that I look up to Croiss, Snooz, Leshar, Leigh, Venus, Key, Let

The plus side is I trust men a lil more through D as his example is excellent I think

And Bob helps me with that too hi Bob

I miss Casey a lot I don't know if he reads this and decides not to post or if he's in pain and he don't want to let us in which is fine I just miss his posts its fair to say we all do

Really can't believe what I'm reading in the Alchemist as there is stuff I was looking at & then it came up in the book the emerald tablet being the first thing followed by other things

Reading the epilogue now goodnight Julyers