Notices

One Year & Over Part 30

Old 09-26-2015, 04:13 AM
  # 121 (permalink)  

Hi, Overs! Belated congratulations, Itch!
Old 09-26-2015, 04:46 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  
Magsie

Hi Gilmer.

I'm getting there, zippy!

Toots, can I have some of what you're having please!

Went down town looking at the new iPhone 6 Plus with hubby for hubby. Ended up ordering of Internet. He says he likes to speak with humans when he's buying something! I'm old-fashioned, I like the Internet, lol.

Little birds are all happily pecking away.

We may be going somewhere for a walk soon, burn all the calories of the bacon and eggs I just devoured, lol.
Old 09-26-2015, 01:33 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hi Overs
Old 09-26-2015, 04:39 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_220150926_162534.jpg
I hope this works, sheesh.

I live in a basement suite, but wanted to show you bird lovers the fat robin I just snapped outside my window.
Old 09-26-2015, 04:45 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  
Administrator

Bit hard for my eyes but it looks nice IP

D
Old 09-26-2015, 04:49 PM
  # 126 (permalink)  

26 months sober on the 26th day of the month.
Gotta mean something.
Old 09-26-2015, 09:55 PM
  # 127 (permalink)  
p***enger

Hi Overs,

I hunting for a roosting place on the forums. Most of y'all know me. I'm not much good at small talk but I like to wave.

Congratulations, Itchy, on your 5 years of sobriety & on the new grandkid on the way!
Old 09-26-2015, 10:33 PM
  # 128 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome aboard Courage

D
Old 09-27-2015, 12:04 AM
  # 129 (permalink)  

how's everything in Tootstown toots?
Old 09-27-2015, 12:17 AM
  # 130 (permalink)  
Living and Loving Life at Last

Courage!!!! Please stay! You can sit next to me! how are you doing? Hugs xx

IP good to hear from you, how's work? Is the new journo settling in ok?

I was sweet the drive yesterday, the edges get quite essay where the wild rabbits flick the dirt around, I had our Robin following me looking for any wee beasties I turned up. Such a cheeky wee fellow.

Mags, that would be sugar in the form of chocolate hun, the only reason I exercise is so that I can continue to indulge my chocolate addiction and not need a seperate postcode (zip code) for my butt! Enjoy your 6 I got mine off the internet just before we went to Italy. Phenomenal camera on it.

I was so upset and annoyed Friday. Having spent all of Tuesday writing an integral part of my latest book and really beginning to hear the voices of my characters and let them run the pages, I did the usual closed it down and Friday went to continue but had not saved it. I searched for an unsaved copy but nothing. I was depressed, angry and just felt like not bothering with the book any more. Finally I pushed myself to rewrite, but of course, trying to force it to follow a specific direction was like trying to force a square peg into a round hole so although the overall effect is that I covered the direction, I felt none of the connection. I need to go over it again and try to get it to flow better. Lesson learned, I will ensure I save whatever, even if it means I have hundreds of copies floating around my computer!

Gson stayed last night and is here until teatime when the rest of our family come for a roast dinner. I love having them all round, the family of my heart.

Zip, apart from going postal about my book, all is grand. We are heading west on Thursday, the wild untamed hills. (Glencoe and Fort William) for a 2 day trip, so looking forward to that
Old 09-27-2015, 04:14 AM
  # 131 (permalink)  
Do your best

Sounds awesome Toots & that Robin sounds smart

Hi Courage

Speak later Overs off out
Old 09-27-2015, 05:59 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  

Great to see you Courage!

Have a great one Overs!
Old 09-27-2015, 06:24 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  

Good morning, Overs!

Hi Courage, good to see you and hope you stick around :-)
Old 09-27-2015, 07:55 AM
  # 134 (permalink)  

Oh god Toots, that is the worst. I have learned that damned lesson so many times, I am an obsessive saver now. There is nothing worse than having to redo work that you just spent hours on. Sorry that happened I can empathize, It's hard enough to write.
I don't thinkI've ever told you that I admire you for writing books, very much. I've tried but have only ever pulled off one complete short story. It's so hard to carry a story forward. So, just doing what you do, even if you eff it up occasionally, you get an from me.
Um, it's snowing. SNOWING.
Old 09-27-2015, 08:19 AM
  # 135 (permalink)  

InPar, no, please don't tell me it's snowing 😱
I'm so very far from thinking about winter yet!
Old 09-27-2015, 08:58 AM
  # 136 (permalink)  
p***enger

Thanks for the welcome, Overs!

Toots, I'll take you up on your offer to sit next to you if you'll spare me some chocolate from time to time. I'm sorry to hear you lost a chapter -- that would be agony! I totally lost a document a while ago but I've lost my memory of what I lost. So it goes.

InParticular -- snow now is just cruel. I hope you have great boots!

Rusty, I've started to think of your flea market-going as a partial metaphor for doing a daily inventory. There are the treasures, and the fix and mends, and the stuff that fits in with other things that already belong to you, and all the stuff that doesn't have anything to do with you. I wish you a good day at the flea!

Old 09-27-2015, 09:16 AM
  # 137 (permalink)  
Magsie

Woohoo Inpar, sassy, you've got snow! Send a bit our way 24 December, will you please.

Hiya courage !
I've copied the photo to take a closer look Inpar. Robins are just lovely.

Toots, where's the blackbirds? They like to follow too, and check out any soil you may have disturbed for worms. Bless em.
Hope you have a good few days away. Fort William sounds lovely. I hate it when they do that on pc's! I've got an app on my iPad for memos letters, minutes etc and you don't save it. It saves as you go along. Strange but true.

Been taking photos around the village for our web site we are going to have for our village! Took a great one which, for some reason is weird like I've bent the picture! I've got panoramic (or as I keep saying, Panasonic, lol) on the camera, hubby didn't get his new phone, gotta wait 2 weeks , so I took them, but, as usual, not perfect! I thought the 5 camera is good toots, but I'm told the 6 is even better! Bring it on, does it put spires back on the church I cut off.

We went to hemswell market this morning, don't usually go, but just for a change, got some wellies and some more new bird feeders, aluminium, but cheap, don't know how long they'll last, though.

Right, we've had dinnercometea and I could just eat some cake! I haven't got any

Dee, I like the smilie you put on sometimes of , like dunno, hands out. but can't find it, it makes me laugh, I do that constantly. Gesticulate!

Have a nice evening overs, the sun is shining here, quite pleasant. Missing that cake!
Old 09-27-2015, 10:02 AM
  # 138 (permalink)  
Do your best

Evening Overs I've found a book to read while waiting for the brene brown book to arrive just waiting to have dinner

Hope everyone is ok spk later
Old 09-27-2015, 10:50 AM
  # 139 (permalink)  
Magsie

Evening Wolfie
Old 09-27-2015, 01:00 PM
  # 140 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hi Mags just letting everyone know there is a lunar eclipse tonight visible in UK & east America it will appear red known as a blood moon the last one in the UK was 1982 year of my birth pretty cool huh