Notices

(Not So) New - Frank's Thread Part 4

Old 09-08-2015, 05:16 AM
  # 241 (permalink)  

I agree with the rest about your voice Frank!
Fantastic!

Oh yeah!
First day of school this semester is today! I'm excited!

Nesty: thank you so much for sharing the link!!

This is such a lovely and thoughtful group
Old 09-08-2015, 05:17 AM
  # 242 (permalink)  

Thanks Jen. It means a lot that you believe in me xx
Old 09-08-2015, 05:45 AM
  # 243 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Wanted to let you all know I'm bring Baby at 9:30 my time .To the Vet To see what's the best is for her.. Don't know when I will get back on today , I will try to let you know later . Lov U all
Old 09-08-2015, 05:52 AM
  # 244 (permalink)  

Best wishes Nesty and Baby!!
I'll check in as soon as I can
Old 09-08-2015, 06:44 AM
  # 245 (permalink)  

Thinking of you, Nesty. Sent you a prayer for strength. You must be at the vet right now.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:21 AM
  # 246 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

I'm back from the Vet with Baby . When I called to make the appointment I broke down crying on the phone with the Secretary. She calmed me down & said "Don't rush into something your not comfortable with yet , let the Vet look her over & will go from there. Truthfully I think the secretary talked with the Vet before I got there & warned her I was upset .
Soon as I walked in , First thing she said " Dogs get old with health problems just like us , when that happens . We try things to make them more comfortable , she told me she also has an older dog . She's not ready to part with & found stronger meds that helps . This way you can say you tried all you could , not have any doubts .
Made sense to me .. Vet put Baby on stronger pain & inflammation meds , plus something for nausea . Could be I'm just prolonging what I should do , but if she won't be in pain - That's my main concern . Makes me Happy I will have her for a little while longer Your all wonderful people for helping me through . If it wasn't for you all holding me together yest . I may have ended up in Hosp. with an Anxiety attack .
Old 09-08-2015, 10:35 AM
  # 247 (permalink)  
saoutchik

That's great news Nest!

Evening from Copenhagen

I have been very busy but not sold a great deal, never mind. Copenhagen has pulled off the impossible feat of making London look cheap

I would like to listen to Radio Frank Lapidas but no hurry as I may not have time over the next day or two
Old 09-08-2015, 10:50 AM
  # 248 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Frank , Shabby , Jen & sao , Cissy . for all the Good Lucks for me & my Baby Think I got everyone - Venesa 's on Vacation , so I can't remember if she knew .

Shabby I Believe in you too I need to work on that part of me . All my life never tried to show much emotions , cause when I did they would get shot down .

Heck far as that goes I Believe is all of You !!!

Frank will we get a sequel of that Awesome Voice & story telling ??
Old 09-08-2015, 11:18 AM
  # 249 (permalink)  

Yay Nesty!!!!!!

There is something comical about the penguin popping up and saying 'evening from copenhagen' :-) My sister used to live in Copenhagen for a few years, she never said anything about the expense but then her husband is a petroleum engineer. You could get some Christmas decs while you're there, I would imagine?! Don't they got nuts over Christmas?

Morning all....when you wake up
Old 09-08-2015, 11:41 AM
  # 250 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

GM Shabby , Sometimes when I read some of you guys posts . I think I've been on a Desert Island - Like that old show - Gilligan's Island . Come back to civilization & have no clue were I 'am !! I would also like to add I would of hoped to look like Ginger , but my luck I would be a Blond Mary Ann
Old 09-08-2015, 11:53 AM
  # 251 (permalink)  

hee hee....

i woke up early and will now try and get a couple more hours kip - see ya soon y'all cxxx
Old 09-08-2015, 12:30 PM
  # 252 (permalink)  

Nesty, if you were in hysterics then I'm really glad you didn't go through with it. When it's really time, you'll know for sure. I hope the meds help her and that you can still have quality time together. ((((((HUGS))))))

Shabby, you know what I want? I want to hear YOU reading Frank's book excerpt. That would be cool. Is there a part in there for a woman, Frank? Shabby needs to play her.

Have a great day, everyone.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:57 PM
  # 253 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Thanks Cissy - I was a Mess , torn up inside to the point of shaking . I wanted to be stronger ... but with the vet saying she won't be in pain , that's really what bothered me the most . Already she's resting more comfortable . I'm thinking when there is no fixing . I will ask my Dr for some thing for me !! Ugg

Me Too , I want to hear everyone Voice !! I have a Crappy old laptop that doesn't even have the Microphone part in it
Old 09-08-2015, 01:25 PM
  # 254 (permalink)  

I have no idea if mine has a microphone but it must cause it has a camera. I have a piece of blue painter's tape over it cause I read somewhere the computers can be infected with software (or malware?) and they can actually be watching you through your camera. They'd be bored to tears but still, I like the tape. Makes me happy.

I want to hear Frank read his book, front to back. You've got a gift, dude.
Old 09-08-2015, 01:31 PM
  # 255 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Cissy I have a Camera too . I looked on youtube it tells you how to find out if you have the built in mic. or check in programs on it . I'm by far being smart on these things , but I search until I find ( most times ) LOL
Old 09-08-2015, 02:03 PM
  # 256 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Cissy - who are "they?" Lol!

11pm here - off to bed. The room is very nice but has a minibar which is annoying.

Good night ( or godnat as the Danes would say)
Old 09-08-2015, 02:08 PM
  # 257 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by NestWasEmpty View Post
but with the vet saying she won't be in pain , that's really what bothered me the most . Already she's resting more comfortable .
(((Nesty))) That sounds like good news. Now you and Baby can continue to treasure each other. Treasure yourself, too, okay?

Hello all.
Old 09-08-2015, 02:16 PM
  # 258 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Originally Posted by FrankLapidas View Post
(((Nesty))) That sounds like good news. Now you and Baby can continue to treasure each other. Treasure yourself, too, okay?

Hello all.
Frank , I will try my best on that ! Nice seeing you back on , you have all of us Swooning More More How's things ?
Old 09-08-2015, 02:27 PM
  # 259 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by NestWasEmpty View Post
you have all of us Swooning
The Ladies of Lapidasland are more effective than anti-depressants.

How's your BP today, Nesty?
Old 09-08-2015, 02:38 PM
  # 260 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

I figured out it Frank , cause I'm on low carb diet only eating whole foods . No preservative foods , they have no salt or hardly any . I started adding more salt to my food , plus mineral salt my water . It's slowly to level off to normal . I need to find the middle point of salt intake . That's why I ordered books
That's Good Frank we want you to join in . Raises all our sprits to have you feel better .