Notices

(Not So) New - Frank's Thread Part 4

Old 09-07-2015, 06:49 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  

Hi Cissy! I am getting ready (too slowly) for work and have to leave in 10 minutes. I have heard the soundcloud and responded to Frank by PM. I know, right? Breathtakingly good :-)

See you fullas soon!

Nesty, I'm so sorry your man let you down today. Sometimes people feel at a bit of a loss about how to deal with grief, and kind of freak out a bit(?) ((((hugs))))
Old 09-07-2015, 06:53 PM
  # 222 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Ok Shabby Will be looking forward to chatting soon . Hope work goes good . I figured that could of been my man friends problem too . He may have not wanted to get me crying He's close to Baby too .
Old 09-07-2015, 07:04 PM
  # 223 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Cissy Your a Queeen of Laughs . Always coming up with knee slappers !! If ever I get sick I'll ask for you LOL They hosp might think I lost it completely ?
Can't remember did you try doing that cloud ? I know someone else wanted to maybe it was sao .
Old 09-07-2015, 07:19 PM
  # 224 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tooshabby View Post
Hi Cissy! I am getting ready (too slowly) for work and have to leave in 10 minutes. I have heard the soundcloud and responded to Frank by PM. I know, right? Breathtakingly good :-)

See you fullas soon!

Nesty, I'm so sorry your man let you down today. Sometimes people feel at a bit of a loss about how to deal with grief, and kind of freak out a bit(?) ((((hugs))))
Nah, this guy's missing a sensitivity gene or he's not an animal lover. In either case, he has to go.

Have an awesome day at work while we're here sawing logs!
Old 09-07-2015, 07:24 PM
  # 225 (permalink)  

Aww, thank you! I don't know if I'm funny or obnoxious half the time. I'm the baby of the family and we can be a bit much. We never outgrow that, either. Don't ever have a last child. (Ugh!! Can you imagine that? Me neither.)

Frank, you need to make it clear who authored that. Credit is due!
Old 09-07-2015, 07:26 PM
  # 226 (permalink)  

Night. (((((Hugs)))))) Peace to all.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:34 PM
  # 227 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Cissy Was just me & my older brother , but I( was) the quiet one . He was a hellion growing up . I figured my parents didn't need any more headaches , being alcoholic's & dealing with him drinking too.
So instead after they got into their somewhat golden years . I started drinking to spice it up
I'm flat out Beat - worn out . Need to crash on my pillow .
Tomorrow will be another unsettling day, to see what the Vet has to say ...
Night all
Old 09-07-2015, 07:39 PM
  # 228 (permalink)  

Night to everyone who went to bed! Xoxo
Nesty I'm glad you had support today, sorry I was kind of useless, I never know what to say

I'm home at a decent time, already beginning to dread the week ahead haha,
I'll be working day and night literally- and attending classes, should be a dream...
I'm sober, trying to figure out how to stop drinking while I'm so over the top stressed and busy- I know two other business owners; I wish I could ask them but they are two of the only other alcoholics I know, we all drink to make it go away....
I suppose I'll learn as I go, I was a bit tempted to drink tonight out of stress, but that won't help anything tomorrow.
I'll finish my invoices, have a bath, send out work emails, go to bed, wake up early and hope for the best!!
Old 09-07-2015, 07:50 PM
  # 229 (permalink)  

I'll have a pm too frank!
Old 09-07-2015, 08:17 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jsbodhi View Post
I'll have a pm too frank!
Do. It.

Frank, don't you dare disappear into some dark corner now. I'm really impressed. It was so good that it never dawned on me that it could have been created by the person who I knew. Well, sort of knew.

Frank, thank you.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:30 PM
  # 231 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
Frank, don't you dare disappear into some dark corner now.
I never know what tomorrow will bring, but I'm in a pretty good place right now.

(prolly all the ego-stroking I'm getting)
Old 09-07-2015, 08:47 PM
  # 232 (permalink)  

Well dear friends, time for me to hang it up for the day. Night all. Hugs, kisses, and ^5s (for Sao) all around.

Be seeing everyone tomorrow, I hope.
Old 09-08-2015, 03:14 AM
  # 233 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Something I wanted to share with all of you https://youtu.be/zyQ5ZSMENF0 Jen one part in this reminded me of you . The advice I gave you of " Not following your heart" Mines been broken a lot , but this has a different outlook on it
Old 09-08-2015, 03:25 AM
  # 234 (permalink)  

Thanks Nesty

Old 09-08-2015, 03:29 AM
  # 235 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Shabby Didn't want it to be sad How you doing ?
Old 09-08-2015, 03:42 AM
  # 236 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Quote : Nesty I'm glad you had support today, sorry I was kind of useless, I never know what to say

Jen don't let that worry you any !! I'm not that great at knowing what to say either . When it comes to health sickness , or pain people are going through , I'm pretty lost too ..
Old 09-08-2015, 04:10 AM
  # 237 (permalink)  

No, it's fine I loved it! Happy tears :-)

I'm okay. Lots of work to do tomorrow :-/ Bit daunting. I'm not drinking, so that's good. I kind of don't trust myself though, and I don't like that feeling. I had a nightmare last night that I was in bed in the dark and woke up and my AV was a man, sitting next to my bed with a slight reddish evil glow, wanting me to drink. In my dream I thought "wake up! turn the light on!", and then I did wake up in the dark absolutely terrified. So I guess that says something about how I'm feeling :-)

I hope you are feeling okay about Baby. It's such a gorgeous name. What does she look like? Personality?
Old 09-08-2015, 04:42 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Yikes that's some kind of Nightmare ! I hate when my AV starts , but I never have pictured in my mind what he/she looks like I'm scared that my health will go down hill fast if ever I start . Maybe it will help you to think back to all the reasons that made you quit ?
Baby's a black lab mix with germen shepard , more lab . She's the Bark & growl at strangers , but lick them too death after they pet her LOL She used to love to run & fetch , play hide & seek with toys . Loved the water . Very well behaved . Now she's just a shell of what she once was That's what hurts me the most . Ops .. tearing up ...
Vet will open in a half hour , I'm making an appointment . In my mind it's just for the Vet to look her over , I hope I have the strength to do what's right . Seems just when I decide it's for the best , & look at her - She looks up at me with her big brown eyes with love & says -I'm still here Mommy ... Sorry I'm getting upset ..
Old 09-08-2015, 04:51 AM
  # 239 (permalink)  

Oooooohhhh, what a darling. She sounds gorgeous. I love dogs that are all bravado and then lick you to death. If they are a good vet, and most of them seem to be, they will help you with the decision. I was so devastated and upset about it I upset him. Mr TS was better with him - I was a wreck once I knew what had to happen. So hard. Let us know how you go today xxxxx
Old 09-08-2015, 05:12 AM
  # 240 (permalink)  

Morning!!
Aww! Thanks for sharing with us about Baby! Sounds like such a lovely dog, I'm so sorry xoxo
Let us know how the vet goes- like shabby said; the vet will probably be a big help either way, we love you

Shabby: eeek! I hate dreams like that! Especially waking up in the dark terrified.
I understand the not trusting yourself feeling, its the worst, stick around here, we believe in you xx