Notices

(Not So) New - Frank's Thread Part 4

Old 09-07-2015, 05:21 PM
  # 201 (permalink)  

Hi Nesty, I think you meant to say Cissy. She is right. Glad you are feeling a little bit better. You will get through it. And like Sao says, she will always be with you. I have this vision of entering the 'tunnel' when I die and seeing my dog Boo way off in the distance screaming towards me. Sigh.

xxxxx
Old 09-07-2015, 05:23 PM
  # 202 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Originally Posted by saoutchik View Post
Oh, I see now.

Well I want to send good vibes to Baby. I 'm sure she has had a good life. She will always be with you Nest
Very sweet of you sao . Yes her sprit will be with me always .
May my Higher Power help me do what's right ...
Old 09-07-2015, 05:29 PM
  # 203 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Oh Shabby I looked back Gezz I 've been so upset I couldn't think straight today .
Actually I remembered you said you had lost your dogs , but I said . Hmm maybe she has one she hadn't mentioned . Cause I was whinning .

Cissy forgive me I was out of my head (more) then usual Holy Smokes !!
TOO !!
Old 09-07-2015, 05:34 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  

It's absolutely fine, Nesty. We all know it's because you are so stressed out with what's going on. Nobody minds :-) And you are not whining!!!
Old 09-07-2015, 05:40 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  

Didn't mean to abandon you all but I was trying to create something to cheer up Nesty a bit - another SoundCloud. (geez that site is hard to figure out)

Anyhoo, Dee doesn't want us posting SoundCloud links on the thread, so let me know if you'd like me to PM the link to you.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:42 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  

Edit: scratch that....silly.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:46 PM
  # 207 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

You guys have been so much support today . I told my man friend this am . He says . Will figure it out when you bring her to the Vet . Changed the subject . Said he's see me later , never came over . Just called a few min's ago & said . Let me know in the morning what you want to do . So much for a shoulder their !! I shouldn't complain he's trying to quit drinking again - I think this is his 4th or 5th day . He just goes cold turkey , with no real plan . Until he can't handle his AV . I try to give him help with not much luck
Old 09-07-2015, 05:48 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Originally Posted by FrankLapidas View Post
Didn't mean to abandon you all but I was trying to create something to cheer up Nesty a bit - another SoundCloud. (geez that site is hard to figure out)

Anyhoo, Dee doesn't want us posting SoundCloud links on the thread, so let me know if you'd like me to PM the link to you.
Yes Frank I would like that . If I can figure out how to open it once I get it ?
Old 09-07-2015, 05:54 PM
  # 209 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Yes Shabby I hope all our loved ones will be waiting for us
Old 09-07-2015, 06:08 PM
  # 210 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Frank if your having problems with that cloud link , don't worry it's the thought that counts . I sent you a PM to see if it would be easier to put it in . I dunno ??
Old 09-07-2015, 06:11 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by NestWasEmpty View Post
Well I tried to post a real nice reply Shabby , but SR's not cooperating with me . Wanted to tell you I'm glad you grabbed me & shook me . I like that kind of person tell it like it is
I took some deep breaths , feeling less out of control I too hope when your dog's time to come will be peaceful .. Lov U2 xoxox
I will need to take you up on that because I understand how raw that pain is. I'm glad you heard the kindness in what I had to say. You have to excuse me but I'm a nurse and I'm used to having to give bad news to people. There's no easy way to deliver it and there's no kindness that can soften the blow. The pain can't be evaded.

We're here for you honey. Every step of the way.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:13 PM
  # 212 (permalink)  

Oh Shabby I looked back Gezz I 've been so upset I couldn't think straight today .
Actually I remembered you said you had lost your dogs , but I said . Hmm maybe she has one she hadn't mentioned . Cause I was whinning .

Cissy forgive me I was out of my head (more) then usual Holy Smokes !!
TOO !!
If you were on the ball right now, I'd be worried about you. It's okay.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:15 PM
  # 213 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FrankLapidas View Post

Me, please!
Old 09-07-2015, 06:16 PM
  # 214 (permalink)  

You guys have been so much support today . I told my man friend this am . He says . Will figure it out when you bring her to the Vet . Changed the subject . Said he's see me later , never came over . Just called a few min's ago & said . Let me know in the morning what you want to do . So much for a shoulder their !! I shouldn't complain he's trying to quit drinking again - I think this is his 4th or 5th day . He just goes cold turkey , with no real plan . Until he can't handle his AV . I try to give him help with not much luck
Hmm... you not only need a new dog, you need to go shopping for a new man. I know, Frank. Cissy's on a roll.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:21 PM
  # 215 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Cissy Now that you said your a nurse . Actually that's what popped in head after you replied to me. Felt like when the Dr gave me 6 months to live if I didn't stop drinking . Slapped the stupid thoughts of wanting to drink again right out of me .
Old 09-07-2015, 06:22 PM
  # 216 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
I know, Frank. Cissy's on a roll.
You're always on a roll. (that's a good thing.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:36 PM
  # 217 (permalink)  

Cissy Now that you said your a nurse . Actually that's what popped in head after you replied to me. Felt like when the Dr gave me 6 months to live if I didn't stop drinking . Slapped the stupid thoughts of wanting to drink again right out of me .
But right after I slap the stupid thoughts out, I infuse you with hugs.

I'm listening to Frank's soundcloud right now, so if y'all haven't asked for it, you do NOT know what you're missing. I feel like I'm front row center and I'm listening to a guy who makes his living on radio. This is great!

When I've listened to it all (have to keep pausing it. Dog stuff), I'll reply either pm or here. You do not sound like I thought you would, but I am thrilled to experience this. What a treat!

(((((Hugs)))))
Old 09-07-2015, 06:44 PM
  # 218 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
I'm listening to Frank's soundcloud right now, so if y'all haven't asked for it, you do NOT know what you're missing. I feel like I'm front row center and I'm listening to a guy who makes his living on radio. This is great!
Awww shucks, thanks.

I'll be back in a bit folks in case anyone else wants the link PMd to them (shameless self promotion)
Old 09-07-2015, 06:45 PM
  # 219 (permalink)  

It's quiet around here. Hope that's cause everyone is standing in line, asking Frank for his soundcloud clip. You won't regret it. Better go pee first, though.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:48 PM
  # 220 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Yes Cissy He's an amazing reader - make you feel like your right there
Frank - any time Beautiful oxox