Notices

(Not So) New - Frank's Thread Part3

Old 09-01-2015, 07:13 PM
  # 301 (permalink)  

That sounds lovely :-)
Old 09-01-2015, 07:16 PM
  # 302 (permalink)  

I love that ginger cat. Always loved ginger cats. They seem to have a sassy attitude.
  # 303 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by NestWasEmpty View Post
Another reason why I hanging with my man friend is , he did put up with all my Crazy drunkin crap before I quit . He's the happy go lucky type . He's 12 years older than me , there's no hanky panky we are just companions . "Honest" Frank LOL .. I'm close too his children & they are to me . It's just fits at this time in my life SWEET ha ?
But he drinks, doesn't he? I don't mean to be a downer here.
  # 304 (permalink)  

Thanks, cissy. I love a good thunderstorm, as long as I am indoors. Frank, this first year has not been the easiest...will spare you all of the challenges where I considered drinking through but didn't. A couple of days ago, while washing dishes and day dreaming, it finally hit me that I had amassed a year of freaking sobriety. The kids were asleep..the cat and dog were both snoring, and there I stood, gobsmacked, alone in my kitchen with a rag in my hand instead of a wine glass. Life is far from perfect, but it's pretty damned good. Now, back to the frivolity!
Old 09-01-2015, 07:17 PM
  # 305 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Thanks Cissy that stuff I can sleep too easily , my dog's scared of just rain .
Oh Sadie things you say LOL Your hillerous < spell to much work to Google my spelling errors
Old 09-01-2015, 07:20 PM
  # 306 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by janes ear View Post
Life is far from perfect, but it's pretty damned good. Now, back to the frivolity!
That is so great, Janes. I envy you and hope that a year from now I'm in the same place you are.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:24 PM
  # 307 (permalink)  

Gawd.....I just juiced a huge bag of carrots, two bags of kale, two apples and two lemons and quaffed the lot, and now I feel decidedly unwell. Going to lie down :-/
Old 09-01-2015, 07:25 PM
  # 308 (permalink)  

Let's make a date to check in a year from now, Frank, and compare notes. I have a premonition you'll be very happy.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:27 PM
  # 309 (permalink)  

Shabby, are your going to flirt with me tonight, or should I just hang myself from the rafters?
Old 09-01-2015, 07:27 PM
  # 310 (permalink)  

Too shabby, if u add a slice of ginger to your smoothie, all of your tummy troubles will subside. You sound very healthy!
Old 09-01-2015, 07:29 PM
  # 311 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Yes Frank he drinks , but I can look past that . As TooShabby said - All alcoholic s don't need to be thrown under the Bus cause they have a problem ... If he wasn't there for me 2 years ago - I could possibly be dead today . That's no lie . Dr. game me 6 months to live if I picked up again . He quit for 3 months to help me get on my feet . You know no one can figure out someone's whole life story , just by bits & pieces we can say on here
Old 09-01-2015, 07:29 PM
  # 312 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by janes ear View Post
Let's make a date to check in a year from now, Frank, and compare notes. I have a premonition you'll be very happy.
I hope so, Janes. You and everyone here who have a length of sobriety are a great inspiration.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:34 PM
  # 313 (permalink)  

Yes Frank he drinks , but I can look past that . As TooShabby said - All alcoholic s don't need to be thrown under the Bus cause they have a problem ... If he wasn't there for me 2 years ago - I could possibly be dead today . That's no lie . Dr. game me 6 months to live if I picked up again . He quit for 3 months to help me get on my feet . You know no one can figure out someone's whole life story , just by bits & pieces we can say on here
Okay, if it works for you, Good to hear he quit for three months to help you. Sowwy, I didn't mean to be so judgmental.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:39 PM
  # 314 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Little something to lighten the Mood - seeing as though Frank has a small Harem going on https://youtu.be/u_sF6l7QgEE
Old 09-01-2015, 07:44 PM
  # 315 (permalink)  

Little something to lighten the Mood - seeing as though Frank has a small Harem going on https://youtu.be/u_sF6l7QgEE
Hah! Thank you. So I'm guessing you are a Country Western fan?
Old 09-01-2015, 07:45 PM
  # 316 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Oh No poor TooShabby I hate stomach aches . I can't juice that stuff hits your stomach too fast . Gezzz hope she'll feel better after she lies down
Old 09-01-2015, 07:48 PM
  # 317 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tooshabby View Post
Gawd.....I just juiced a huge bag of carrots, two bags of kale, two apples and two lemons and quaffed the lot, and now I feel decidedly unwell. Going to lie down :-/
Just saw this. Hope you feel better, sweetie.

I miss you.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:48 PM
  # 318 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

I'm a Little bit of a mix Frank - I can get into a lot of different songs if I like the words . I listen to that the most if I can't understand the words or at least the meaning . I lose interest
Old 09-01-2015, 07:52 PM
  # 319 (permalink)  

I'm a Little bit of a mix Frank - I can get into a lot of different songs if I like the words . I listen to that the most if I can't understand the words or at least the meaning . I lose interest
Well, I'm sure you've seen this a hundred times, but if this an example of CW, then I'm all in . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSy8yy-mr8
Old 09-01-2015, 07:59 PM
  # 320 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

I * was* that wild once , I know that song very well . Drove over to one of my Bf houses once to see if he wanted company . He wasn't alone , & wasn't coming out . When I pulled up I was behind his pick up - I rammed my car into his pickup - needless to say it wasn't pretty . My Bad !!