Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 21

Old 08-29-2015, 06:13 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Post some pics of the fair Bob , I love your photos
Old 08-29-2015, 06:14 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

I'm really sorry I'm posting to death , but whilst doing this at least I'm not drinking xxx
Old 08-29-2015, 06:46 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

I'm up,coffee in hand, and in the screen house with Leah. It's a lovely morning with a sunny,light breeze day ahead.
I'll see if the card is still in the camera and I can download some on my laptop.
Snoozy, post all you want,hun.
This class used to get slow on occasion. So happy that there's lots of reading these days. Makes me proud to be a member of this class.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:16 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Proud to have you Bob . I can't sleep , my pattern is all up in the air .love you to download some pics Bob , that'd be great xxxx
Old 08-29-2015, 07:51 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

You all make me laugh. We have such a great group here and I am just so grateful to still be a part of it.

One thing I love about sobriety is how much more I enjoy food. When I have had a few drinks I lose my appetite and don't even want to eat. I am looking forward to a good meal and yummy dessert tonight It does make me a little sad that we can't enjoy a glass of champagne or bottle of wine together but hey, it is what it is. He says it doesn't bother him that I can't drink anymore, but deep down I wonder if he wishes he could have a wife that could drink normally? Before kids we did a lot of drinking together. He can take it or leave it though. Maybe I was a bad influence lol. Sorry for the ramble. Just my morning thoughts/worries.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:59 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ladybug2 View Post
You all make me laugh. We have such a great group here and I am just so grateful to still be a part of it.

One thing I love about sobriety is how much more I enjoy food. When I have had a few drinks I lose my appetite and don't even want to eat. I am looking forward to a good meal and yummy dessert tonight It does make me a little sad that we can't enjoy a glass of champagne or bottle of wine together but hey, it is what it is. He says it doesn't bother him that I can't drink anymore, but deep down I wonder if he wishes he could have a wife that could drink normally? Before kids we did a lot of drinking together. He can take it or leave it though. Maybe I was a bad influence lol. Sorry for the ramble. Just my morning thoughts/worries.

Ladybug you just answered your own question sweetheart :-) you wonder if he could have a wife that drinks normally ......but then you say he could take it or leave it !

He wants YOU darling , not the you on booze .

He sounds like a lovely guy. He's got a lovely woman ( you ) it's not gonna take long to figure this out . You are so much better than a glass of wine .

They love you as a Mum a wife , a daughter , sister etc

You are a VERY lucky girl my darling one xxxx :-))))) xxxx

Kick that **** to the kerb , don't end up in rehab with your children pining for you cos sadly that's what awaits you.

Sorry to be blunt but sometime the truth needs to be told.
I love you dearly and don't want you to end up like me Ladybug waiting for that call that they have a bed for you in rehab .

This is your future if you DONT quit now & your kids will NEVER LET YOU FORGET IT

xxxxx

I love you
Old 08-29-2015, 08:15 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Thanks Snooz, I needed to hear that. I need to wake up and realize how dangerous this disease really is. My oldest couldn't handle me staying in the hospital for 2 nights when Abby was born let alone a rehab stay. I love you too dear friend.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:26 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Darling , I've been there with my little ones , you are such a beautiful person , I love your posts , your words , your smarts. That will ALL leave you ;-(

I want everything good for you where I went wrong .

I don't want you waking up crying when your husband has left cos the drink got to you

You don't have the control of your girls anymore .

You NEED to fix this NOW sweetie , I'm not being harsh ,it's a reality check for you .

I'm 53 I thought it was all good but it all turned to Shittt .
you are so young and can be so , so happy , you don't need ****** booze .

It's poison
It really is Ladybug xxx
Old 08-29-2015, 08:27 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Ladybug , how old are you honey ?
Old 08-29-2015, 08:27 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
Do your best

I really am privileged to be a julyer the women of Julyers are awesome I'm realising its only me Bob & D representing the boys Pete can you make a post help even it up a bit lol

In all honesty the way everyone helps each other here to me is like sunshine

Julyers you are all amazing

Old 08-29-2015, 08:51 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Oh ladybug I read that back , I'm so sorry if I sounded harsh , I really am. It's just the mothers instinct that kicked in .

I want you to have such a blissful life with Abby and your other daughter xxx all the fun things you can do when sober and not hungover xxx

ok now I'm nagging lol
I should go to bed .... Love ewe
Old 08-29-2015, 09:01 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Soberwolf, I'm a guy too. So you've got one more for the testosterone club.

Happy anniversary, Ladybug!

Nice to wake up to such a lively group this morning. Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday/Sunday!
Old 08-29-2015, 09:02 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
I really am privileged to be a julyer the women of Julyers are awesome I'm realising its only me Bob & D representing the boys Pete can you make a post help even it up a bit lol

In all honesty the way everyone helps each other here to me is like sunshine

Julyers you are all amazing

Never fear wolfie letigo is here. I will help represent the men here. Madame Snoozy made an official member
Old 08-29-2015, 10:42 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Do your best

Sorry Casey
Old 08-29-2015, 10:58 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
Sorry Casey
Don't apologize! My name is common for both women and men, no reason you'd know without meeting me.
Old 08-29-2015, 11:31 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

One Fair picture small enough to post.
Yummys......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Fair 2015.jpg (96.2 KB, 24 views)
Old 08-29-2015, 11:34 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

i could go for a giant eclair!
Old 08-29-2015, 11:42 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Oh Snooz, you weren't harsh at all. I need to hear it all. I've been struggling with this since my oldest was 2, so 3 1/2 yrs now. I woke up one day and realized I had become an alcoholic - just snuck up on me so quickly. Started going to AA with a 2 yr old in tow and it worked for a little (on and off). Then a few months later I got pregnant and all was wonderful. 3 months later we lost the baby and my drinking picked back up and got worse - until April of 2013 when I found SR. I have to get this right now. I will be 44 next month to answer your question so not so young
I really do welcome and value your advice so please don't feel bad for giving me a good kick in the arse
Old 08-29-2015, 12:29 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Do your best

I've never really considered it your still awesome Casey
Old 08-29-2015, 12:30 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  
Do your best

Originally Posted by Gilmer View Post
i could go for a giant eclair!
I'm coming with you