Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 20

Old 08-15-2015, 05:03 PM
  # 181 (permalink)  

Wolfy....I'm on low carbs at the moment, but grilled cheese on toast souds Devine right now. I had dreams of soft, fluffy, cheese rolls as well last night, so reading your post was ...yummmm!
Might be time for a treat!

Case, wished you happy 100 in your other thread. It's great news!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
image.jpg (27.8 KB, 52 views)
Old 08-15-2015, 06:27 PM
  # 182 (permalink)  

Casey happy 100 days sweetheart :-)))))))) all of your fellow Julyers are so proud of you XOXOXOX congratulations
Old 08-15-2015, 06:52 PM
  # 183 (permalink)  

Lol Crois , now I'm hungry. Looks like carb overload at the bakery for me for lunch !!!! & Leigh lol , I sang that to Holly in the shop and she was like ...Mum ...please ! Hahaha :-) xxx
Old 08-15-2015, 07:42 PM
  # 184 (permalink)  

Happy 100 days and happy birthday Casey!!! You are AMAZING !!
Old 08-15-2015, 10:06 PM
  # 185 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. It was a nice birthday. I'd already gotten dinner/presents with the family on Thursday evening, but got a whole lot of nice phone calls and birthday wishes from friends all over the great state of Texas today. Worked from 3:45 until just before midnight. It went well. Made good money and had no issues.
Old 08-15-2015, 10:07 PM
  # 186 (permalink)  
Administrator

I missed it was your 'real birthday' as well, Casey - glad it was a good day

D
Old 08-16-2015, 02:15 AM
  # 187 (permalink)  
Do your best

Morning julyers

Croiss we were waiting and waiting on the brisket it was cooked at 10.45pm but we went bed 15 mins after that at least no cooking today

Mrs sw is going to a aunts birthday in the afternoon and my space in the car i gave to her other aunt so il be at home reading my new book

spk soon guys were going to have a 2nd cup of tea and go out and have a nice big long romantic walk i love waking up with mrs sw esp on sunday

spk soon guys
Old 08-16-2015, 05:06 AM
  # 188 (permalink)  

Wolfy ! You are so damn adorable ;-)

Had to leave work early this arvo as Mum was rushed to hospital by ambulance. They found a heart murmur & she will be having lots more tests tomorrow. It's been s long day. She's home now

Very tired & off to bed early for me
I'm very close to my Mum.

Makes it even more important to stay sober.

Hugs all xx
Old 08-16-2015, 05:11 AM
  # 189 (permalink)  

I will be keeping your mother in my prayers, Snooz.
Old 08-16-2015, 06:22 AM
  # 190 (permalink)  

Congratulations again, Casey! I'm glad you had a good day.
Snoozy, hoping for the best for your dear mother.
SW, it's so delightful to see how you clearly adore your wife. You're a good man.
Nice to know there are still some of you!
Not a word from Rod. It's so disrespectful, imo. But I'm looking after myself. Went to a party last night and had some good chats with people. I felt fine being the only non drinker.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:32 AM
  # 191 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Thoughts and prayers for you and your mother, Snoozy. We're here for you...
Old 08-16-2015, 01:24 PM
  # 192 (permalink)  
Do your best

His loss Leshar you are a diamond you honestly are sometimes i think you dont realise how strong you actually are im not just saying that Leshar i find you seriously inspiring in so many ways

Croiss im going on low carbs soon too we can swap healthy recipes il need someone to keep me accountable plus i bet you have some really tasty recipes

Snooz its hard to not to find you amazing, again not just saying it i love who you are i wish i lived closer i know that

Hi Bob good on you with overtime hope your having a good weekend

Casey you make SR better you really do

Hi Ladybug

Hi Pete hope your having a beautiful romantic honeymoon

Hi Gilmer ive run out of hug icons (((((Gilmer)))))

Hi D, Leigh, Huntingtontx, NCG, & all julyers & co

Watching louis theroux revisit to westboro ive had my dinner bath and just waiting on mrs sw's return

Started my new Wayne Dyer book earlier i know im going to like this.

Its based around Tao Te Ching

Oh and good news we got a new tablet mrs sw's bought it as he is still trying to fix the broken one he said its not charity he said the comic i got him at xmas was way over the top i think it was the knightfall triology

spk soon guys
Old 08-16-2015, 02:03 PM
  # 193 (permalink)  

Hey Snooz....thinking of you and hoping your Mum is on the mend soon and it's not anything too serious long term.

Leshar, you really are doing so well now. I find the whole Rod thing peculiar, mostly the introducing you to his family then getting cold feet. That was just odd, particularly at our ages. You'd think it would be time for moving past that kind of silliness.

But Wolfy is right, you are a good person, and have more strength than you know to bounce back like you have. Karma will come through in the end, just keep moving forward.
Old 08-16-2015, 03:30 PM
  # 194 (permalink)  
Administrator

Wishing you all the best Snooz. Odd coincidence cos my Mum has the same thing. Hope they'll both be home soon, hale and healthy

D
Old 08-16-2015, 05:15 PM
  # 195 (permalink)  

Hello everybody,
Just wanted to chime in here before moving to my tablet. Typing is harder on that thing.lol
It was a very warm day here. Took the pup for a quick walk and we couldn't get back to the AC soon enough.
Our dishwasher finally gave up the ghost so we purchased a new one today.
It's tax free weekend here in MA, and bargains are everywhere.
I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Spent a little time teaching my daughter how to drive. They grow so fast.
Old 08-16-2015, 06:35 PM
  # 196 (permalink)  

Thanks friends

Dee I hope your Mum is ok too honey. Xxx it's scary isn't it ?

I'm up showered & off to see her now with Holly. Even more important to stay sober . We never know when we are needed or called upon. I want no regrets.

Have a lovely day all I'll check in later xxx

Love you all dearly , thanks for all your support , it's helping me immensely xx
Old 08-16-2015, 06:55 PM
  # 197 (permalink)  

Dee and snoozy, hope your moms are better soon...

Leshar, I agree with crois that his actions are peculiar but I must say that when I first read how he acted and then stopped contacting you, it reminded me very much of the immature uncommunicative behavior that I put up with for years and a lot for the past 3 months. Kind of like everything is fine, even seemingly great, and then bam, something's wrong and it doesn't add up. Anyway, that's why it's important to talk about it because when your alone in it, you tend to question yourself. But when Something doesn't seem right.. It usually isn't. Trust your gut.

I am plugging along and feeling good. Made it past the week mark, so now it's just fighting the old feeling of "I feel better so now I can drink". We all know that drill by now ..

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Busy week ahead. Hope everyone is doing well
Old 08-17-2015, 06:00 AM
  # 198 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hi for a better life your doing great keep checking in with us and remember your so amazing

Spk soon julyers
Old 08-17-2015, 06:03 AM
  # 199 (permalink)  

Hi everyone!

Snoozy, thoughts and prayers for you and Mum. You are right - you need to be sober for her and you

Casey, congrats on 100 days and Happy Belated Birthday!

Had a crazy busy weekend and am looking forward to just relaxing at home today with the little ones. Will check back later xxxx
Old 08-17-2015, 06:39 AM
  # 200 (permalink)  

Dee and Snoozy,
I hope your Mums are getting the right medical attention and are doing better.
Thanks to everyone for your support, but I don't think I'm doing that well. I had massive cravings to drink yesterday, to just blot out life. I don't really enjoy living, if I'm not depressed, I'm just pretty low and lonely and don't know what it's all about. I know that sounds selfish, I've lots to be grateful for. I pushed myself all weekend to do the right thing and I'm glad I didn't drink. I went for a bike ride, but just cried and came home after about 10 minutes. I miss Larry and how well we worked together. This low is not all about Rod's behaviour, although that didn't help. I have chronic L knee pain and will need a replacement soon enough. My poor sister is pretty depressed atm, I hate this family scourge.
I'm sorry to be so miserable. I'd joined Rod's gym but won't go there now for fear of running into him, what a waste of money. I guess I need to think of going to another gym. I resisted writing all this woe, but the cravings really frightened me yesterday, so I thought it best to post. I see my psychiatrist tomorrow.
Sorry folks.