Notices

Class of December 2014 Part 23

Old 09-10-2015, 05:15 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

No, has been over two months & at this point, I am poor as a church mouse, but have not had to borrow a dime...bills are getting paid & we won't starve, & as that was one of the things fueling the fire...I'm going to continue to take action, & know things will be OK. Your sounding great....happy for you

Busy day....made another meeting, & some Grandson(s) time was nice. Things on that front have improved a lot, so that is good.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:42 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

That is good! Glad that situation has improved for you.
I'm sure the right job will come along for you. And as long as bills are getting paid, and there's money for food, you can hold out for a while.

I am doing well - there's all kinds of crap going on around me, but I don't let it stress me out. At least not much.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:52 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Your classes sound awesome, Jen!

Hugs Mary! Fingers crossed you find just the right job soon. So glad to hear you're getting to spend time with your grandsons and that things are improving there. Kind of gives you something to hold onto right?
Old 09-10-2015, 09:25 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Hi Brynn�� Yes, they are so precious....the baby (1 1/2) has really warmed to me.....another little buddy & my 3rd one is due Early November, so yes, there is 3 wonderful reasons to "do this thing". How are you doing? Have you started back to school? I need to catch up on things here.

Calling it a day here....night & have a good day tomorrow
Old 09-11-2015, 07:45 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Congrats on your third! There's nothing like being around babies....rejuvenating in so many ways.
I start school in January! I'm getting a little nervous though...like maybe I'm not ready for this or I've destroyed too many brain cells to concentrate and learn anything! Ha!
Just said a prayer that you'll find a job soon Mary.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:56 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Hi, Mary!

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Good to see you.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:08 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

HI everyone!! it sounds like most of you are doing really well. That is awesome.

Congrats Gniknus on 9 months & Marty on 9 months. Copper on 4 months.

Brynn & Jsbodhi- good luck at school this year!!

Mary- I am glad that things have improved and you have been seeing your grandson.

I am doing good too!!
Old 09-11-2015, 04:55 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

You will do Great Brynn��

Spent some time doing job council today (more productive when I do stuff there, rather than from my living room...to easy for me to get side tracked here).

Feeling "antsy" this afternoon, but just sitting on it & have plans to go to speaker meeting with friend at 8:00 tonight. Chilling with teen Son now.

Glad to here your doing better Js!!!
Old 09-11-2015, 05:33 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Hi middy! I was just wondering how you were!

Hi copper!

Mary,....ugh....antsy feelings bite and it's hard to ride them out but you're doing great! Well done on having a plan for tonight.
Old 09-12-2015, 10:46 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Good to see you, West. Glad you are well.

Hi, Brynn.

So, now that I've got several months sober, I want to apologize to you all. For those first five months here, I was a mess. Addicted in so many different ways. Now that I'm level-headed, I want to apologize for all my drama. For taking advantage, using, and abusing all of your good natures. I was addicted just as much to the drama and attention as I was alcohol. I can only convey so much through a screen but I do want to say that I am deeply sorry. If there is anything I can do to make it up to anyone, let me know. I'm sorry again.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:30 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

No apologies need Copper Girl.....I never felt that you were dramatizing anything. I'm just happy you are doing well.....truly��
Old 09-12-2015, 02:36 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Had to have my first stitches in my life today (except those from giving birth to a 9 pounder) had my Grandson & Great Nephew over to play this am....went to move an umbrella & dropped heavy metal base on big toe against concrete patio....narly laceration. Only 4 stitches but had to stitch through my toe nail....Doc said I will be in a lot of pain tonight & tomorrow, but I am just so, so grateful it wasn't on little nephews toes (I had just asked him to move back) would have taken his off. I'm a baby��
Old 09-12-2015, 03:52 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Mary - I don't know why, but I can't see your last few posts. I see that you posted, but there's nothing there!
Old 09-12-2015, 05:10 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

That's wierd.....I can see them?? Let me know if they are "blank" to others & I will re-post
Old 09-12-2015, 05:11 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Where is BBQ & Jack? Miss her posts
Old 09-12-2015, 05:21 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Ok now those last 2 I can see.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:43 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  
Administrator

no apologies necessary Copper

D
Old 09-12-2015, 05:44 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Here is a re-post then:

Copper - I never felt that you were "dramatic" & no need for apologies at all....just so glad you are doing well. You deserve to be happy & take care of yourself!! ((Hugs to you)).

Had to have my first stitches in my life today (except those from giving birth to a 9 pounder) had my Grandson & Great Nephew over to play this am....went to move a heavy metal, outdoor umbrella stand & dropped it on my bare big toe against concrete patio....narly laceration. Only 4 stitches but had to stitch through my toe nail....Doc said I will be in a lot of pain tonight & tomorrow, but I am just so, so grateful it wasn't on little nephews toes (I had just asked him to move back) would have taken his off. I'm a baby

Anyway........with pain med & taking an antibiotic that requires I stay out of the Sun (105 here today), I will not make a meeting tonight. I'm good though & have NO plans to drink.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:18 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Oh Mary!! That makes me cringe! I hope the pain eases soon and you have a speedy recovery.

No apologies necessary dear copper. I never thought you were dramatic anyway I'm just glad you're sober and are able to truly enjoy life now!
Old 09-13-2015, 09:39 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

A friend gave me a book awhile back "The Language of Letting Go"....great daily meditations, so fitting for my ever busy thoughts.

God, help me let go of fear, doubt, & confusion-the enemies of self trust. Help me grow in trust for myself & you, one day at a time, one experience at a time.