SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of July 2013 Part 19 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/371275-class-july-2013-part-19-a.html)

Dee74 07-09-2015 04:55 AM

Class of July 2013 Part 19

continues from here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-18-a-20.html

D

venuscat 07-09-2015 04:59 AM

I misspelled Abby's name....and then the thread was closed...oops!

Hi Snoozy love, and Dee.... ♥♥♥

SnoozyQ 07-09-2015 05:29 AM

Hi sweetheart :-) you're a wonderful person Suze . XXXX

Ladybug2 07-09-2015 05:39 AM

Thanks, venuscat, Snoozy and Dee :) She seems better this morning - no fever and is more herself. Hopefully it was just a 24 hr bug ... or teething. Maybe I should just stay pregnant so I don't ever want to drink again baahaha :lmao Going to be 44 this year so no more babies for us. Going to have to fight this AV with everything I've got.

SnoozyQ 07-09-2015 06:35 AM

Ladybug , when my babies had a fever , I would pop them in a tepid bath for 20 mins to half hour , get their temperature down , read them a good book til they went to sleep . Even if I red that book 50 times hahaha ...omg I could recite the li'l red hen , the tawny scrawny lion and a million others ....

Soberwolf 07-09-2015 06:36 AM

Hello

I have been quiet as my cousins death is messing with my head & my emotions mainly anger are coming through a bit too often so until im calm (im calmer today) i wont post as much sometimes i cant control my anger and ive blown up on a few ppl here at SR because of everything going on which is really unfair

My sobriety is intact but tbh that aint even on my mind mrs sw is being so kind and shes the only one getting through to me

she has a big day planned for my 2 yr anni but im just not feeling it

Had the worst Dr apt in sobriety yesterday which really didnt help things

Brutally honest i dont feel like helping ppl my head is elsewhere my emotions are running high and im no use to no one when i get in that mood

Sober when things is stressful is one thing but when it starts to pile on no matter what i do i get angry i have had a lot on my plate for a long time now i know il get through this but it doesnt stop things being ****** right now

Gilmer 07-09-2015 06:38 AM

(((SW)))

You don't have to perform for us!

Ladybug2 07-09-2015 06:43 AM

(((SW))) so sorry you are feeling this way. We're here whenever you want to vent!

Soberwolf 07-09-2015 06:47 AM

Thanks Gilmer my performances are cancelled for the next few days while i regroup and try & get into a better headspace

(((((Gilmer))))) (((((Ladybug)))))

I will still in the 24h thread daily

i know things will get better they always do

Special mention to D as since this has happened its him ive heavily leaned on bitched at etc

Sorry but also thank you D

SoberLeigh 07-09-2015 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by soberwolf (Post 5458488)
Hello

I have been quiet as my cousins death is messing with my head & my emotions mainly anger are coming through a bit too often so until im calm (im calmer today) i wont post as much sometimes i cant control my anger and ive blown up on a few ppl here at SR because of everything going on which is really unfair

My sobriety is intact but tbh that aint even on my mind mrs sw is being so kind and shes the only one getting through to me

she has a big day planned for my 2 yr anni but im just not feeling it

Had the worst Dr apt in sobriety yesterday which really didnt help things

Brutally honest i dont feel like helping ppl my head is elsewhere my emotions are running high and im no use to no one when i get in that mood

Sober when things is stressful is one thing but when it starts to pile on no matter what i do i get angry i have had a lot on my plate for a long time now i know il get through this but it doesnt stop things being ****** right now

Sometime we just to give in, stop trying to be strong for everyone else, and let others wrap us in their loving arms. Allow yourself to be comforted, dear sw; let yourself feel the love that surrounds you - move into it and through it; walk with it; dance with it; rest with it. Let it become your strength.

You will heal, in time.

SoberLeigh 07-09-2015 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ (Post 5458486)
Ladybug , when my babies had a fever , I would pop them in a tepid bath for 20 mins to half hour , get their temperature down , read them a good book til they went to sleep . Even if I red that book 50 times hahaha ...omg I could recite the li'l red hen , the tawny scrawny lion and a million others ....

I would do exactly the same, Snooz (but with different books).

I would also try to rest when my sick babies took their naps; housework and laundry can wait. Have your husband bring home a roasted from the grocery store and some pre-made sides; cooking can wait, too. Take care of yourself, too, sweet LB2.

CaseyW 07-09-2015 07:41 AM

Thoughts and prayers are with you today, soberwolf. I'm glad you feel like this thread is a safe haven for you to vent. You've helped so many here--I'm sorry you're going through this pain but glad you're taking some time for yourself. Like I said, I'm sending good thoughts your way. Hang in there, my friend...

SnoozyQ 07-09-2015 07:45 AM

Wolfyyyyy , my darling Wolfy :-( I'm so sorry I didn't see your pain before this. Please stay and converse with us , we are all here for you . I'm really upset . Why didn't I see the signs , I'm supposed to be your friend.

Can you please keep posting , life is a bitch at times , but we , your Julyers are all in your corner darling one xxxxx

��

Soberwolf 07-09-2015 09:29 AM

Thanks guys sorry if my post worried/concerned anyone il be ok just going to take the next few days off helping others you guys are right i need to be there for me aswel il still pop in so not to worry anyone

My brother is now making his way bk to london with my cousins nephew as hes staying for my brothers birthday then 3 days later its my 2 yr anni

Lots going on family wise, a Dr being unprofessional yesterday, my cousin, therapy & the all the assessments with a f2f assessment still to go almost 9-10 wks in

Im just tired angry & frustrated with a lot of things but i know in my mind body & soul it will get better

Spk soon & sorry for worrying anyone

SnoozyQ 07-09-2015 09:31 AM

Wolfy we are here Xxxxx

SnoozyQ 07-09-2015 09:53 AM

Sorry darling xxxx

venuscat 07-09-2015 04:14 PM

Love to wolfie and Gilmer....thinking of you both today. ♥♥♥

resolute50 07-09-2015 04:17 PM

(((SW))) Hang in there.:grouphug:
Sorry you are going through stressful situations.

Today is my birthday.
I hit the big 52 on this fine day.
My wife and daughter are waiting on me hand and foot. ;)
Well, they got me take out and a cake anyways.

This month will be two birthdays for me.
You know, even after a few years that AV pops up from time to time saying, " you're coming up on two years, celebrate!"
Yeah, like that's going to happen.:doug

Hope to hear from you all.
Leshar?

Dee74 07-09-2015 04:18 PM

Cut yourself a break SW - have a few days to yourself.
Look to Glen as a guide - dogs can seriously teach us a lot about life sometimes :)

be happy run around be a doofus and wag your tail off SW :)

D

Dee74 07-09-2015 04:18 PM

Happy Birthday Bob

I hope this year brings you all want and more :)

D