SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of July 2013 Part 19 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/371275-class-july-2013-part-19-a.html)

Dee74 07-10-2015 06:39 PM

Congratulations on 2 years SW - awesome stuff

:You_Rock_

D

SnoozyQ 07-10-2015 06:52 PM

Wolfyyyyy I love your 3 little ducks & what they mean to you & we all love YOU too.

congrats on 2 years darling Wolfy xxx you are a credit to our class xxx;-)

Dee74 07-10-2015 06:54 PM

how are you doing Snoozy?

D

SoberLeigh 07-10-2015 06:55 PM

Congratulations, dear sw, on an amazing two years of sobriety. Hope those ducks arrive to help you celebrate.

SnoozyQ 07-10-2015 07:10 PM

Hi Dee , hi Leigh :kiss:

Day 2 , I managed to get myself up and to work this morning . The worst is over but will remain with me for a long time to come.

I'm more motivated than ever , thanks to so,so many kind people here having to hear my rants and ' poor mes "

But I truly believe that writing it down & being honest by getting it out in the open helped me immensely , I just hope I didn't bore people to death .

Ii can't believe what it means to have do many kind hearted friends here in SR.

People really do want the best for each other & for that help I'm eternally grateful..

Leigh I am so thrilled to see you back , you are such a wonderful person & I have missed your lovely posts :kiss:

I hope everyone is doing well xxxx

I had a lovely message from Leshar , she's doing it tough but was still kind enough to make me feel good.

I LOVE our Julyers group , I truly do .

Thanks friends , " I'm back "

:Val004:

SoberLeigh 07-10-2015 07:15 PM

Dear Snooz; we are giving to you what you have given to us - your beautiful unconditional love and support. Thank you for being you, Snooz.

I'm off to bed; see you tomorrow.

SnoozyQ 07-10-2015 07:17 PM

Thanks sweetheart :kiss:

Love you xox

resolute50 07-10-2015 07:24 PM

Congrats on 2 years sobriety Soberwolf!!!!

My day comes late in the month.
I think I joined the class sometime in August.
Everybody was already well acquainted with one another.
Talk about a welcoming group.:grouphug:

I'm thankful you are back as well Soberleigh.
Another East coaster on my time zone. :)

Wendy,
You just gave me a great BD present by getting through another day.
Day 2 !!! You dear lady make visiting this forum fun. Even though we deal with a serious illness. I could not imagine this class without you.

Eating some ice cream cake and watching my Red Sox lose to the Yankees.:Disappoint
Oh well, maybe next time

Gilmer 07-10-2015 09:16 PM

Big congratulations for today, SW. That was a really cool story about the ducks! I hope that they come back just to bless you today!

For the 24-hour thread I have your official date as the 14th. Would you like me to put it up then or should I mention it today when I get up?

venuscat 07-10-2015 09:44 PM

http://www.gilmerfreepress.net/image...nsAnimated.gif

on 2 years darling wolfie!!!! :) :) ♥♥

I love you very much ~ you are a wonderful friend.

And love to all of you...this is a very special group of people. :grouphug:

venuscat 07-10-2015 09:45 PM

Snooz and Ladybug...you both sound really strong and positive.
We can do this together...one day at a time. :) :hug: ♥

CaseyW 07-10-2015 09:58 PM

Congrats on two years, soberwolf! I can't tell you how big an inspiration your kind and welcoming attitude here on SR has been to me. Seriously, it was the you and Dee that I decided to basically emulate this time and be really active here on SR. It's made all the difference in my recovery this time. I can't thank you enough!

Hope you see your ducks! Kinda reminds me of the first episode of The Sopranos when Tony sees the ducks in his swimming pool.

Soberwolf 07-11-2015 03:28 AM

Thanks guys i officially celebrate Tuesday i think mrs sw has something lined up for me i didnt wake up as i stayed up a bit past my bedtime reflecting & thinking over some things

I will look out for the ducks when i go out soon

Thanks guys so much you ppl are awesome you ppl are my friends & i am grateful for that

Ladybug2 07-11-2015 05:26 AM

Huge congrats on 2 years SW!! You and everyone else here are such an inspiration to me - I really hope I am celebrating my one year this time next year.i hope you see yeh ducks as well :)

Ladybug2 07-11-2015 05:30 AM

Day 2 for me too, Snoozy. We are in this together . I am more determined than ever to beat this. I am just plain p***ed off now. I hate this disease and what it has done to me, but, fortunately, we can do something about it right? Love you all and thanks for your support :grouphug:

CaseyW 07-11-2015 08:58 AM

Congrats on day 2, Ladybug. One day at a time...you've got this!

Petecrab 07-11-2015 10:29 AM

Hey all. Well done on those hitting their 2 year mark. Amazing achievement. I hope you are all well! X

resolute50 07-11-2015 10:31 AM

Hey Pete!
Glad you stopped in to say hello.

Petecrab 07-11-2015 10:36 AM

How are you doing? Sorry I've been away for ages, life sometimes gets in the way!

Originally Posted by resolute50 (Post 5461607)
Hey Pete!
Glad you stopped in to say hello.

Soberwolf 07-11-2015 10:58 AM

On our way home we saw the ducks that has made my day

I also got the birds new treats inc sunflower hearts & peanuts and various seeds

Thank you everyone so much