Notices

Class of January 2015 Part 7

Old 08-12-2015, 09:39 AM
  # 281 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Hey Hey!

Great to hear from you Jojo. I'm really pleased things are going so well - your new bosses are really good people and the person you didn't like has left! Everythings coming up Jojo!

That place by the lake looks beautiful, both the cottage and the Lake itself. I particularly like the overhanging porch (stoop?) not sure what you call it - great for chilling out. You'll have to find some recipes for non alcoholic cocktails. Anyway, enjoy your time with your dad, skiing or not.

Glad the writing class is coming along too

Well done for being grown up about things OMW. The custody threat must be hard to live with but on the positive side it is a great incentive not to drink

It was Nitric Acid (fairly dilute thankfully) It doesn't hurt now but it looks ugly and I am self conscious of it. A Michael Jackson style bejewelled gauntlet might be in order. I have probably never had a lovers hands so it doesn't make much difference

Hoping Sisterbobby checks in soon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
rps20150811_125545.jpg (26.6 KB, 40 views)
Old 08-12-2015, 04:05 PM
  # 282 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope it looks and feels better soon saoutchik

D
Old 08-12-2015, 06:10 PM
  # 283 (permalink)  

checking in, I have to read all the posts to get caught up. Been very busy and very productive. Totally moved in with daughter again. I'm exhausted. Hope all is okay. making dinner, salad and salmon. Later
Old 08-12-2015, 07:17 PM
  # 284 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by saoutchik View Post
Hey Hey!

Great to hear from you Jojo. I'm really pleased things are going so well - your new bosses are really good people and the person you didn't like has left! Everythings coming up Jojo!

That place by the lake looks beautiful, both the cottage and the Lake itself. I particularly like the overhanging porch (stoop?) not sure what you call it - great for chilling out. You'll have to find some recipes for non alcoholic cocktails. Anyway, enjoy your time with your dad, skiing or not.

Glad the writing class is coming along too

Well done for being grown up about things OMW. The custody threat must be hard to live with but on the positive side it is a great incentive not to drink

It was Nitric Acid (fairly dilute thankfully) It doesn't hurt now but it looks ugly and I am self conscious of it. A Michael Jackson style bejewelled gauntlet might be in order. I have probably never had a lovers hands so it doesn't make much difference

Hoping Sisterbobby checks in soon
Ouchies Ouchies Ouchies!!!!!

Dang, you really did a good one.

Now the bejewelled gauntlet I do have to see! HAHAHA! YEOW!

Jojo
Old 08-12-2015, 07:20 PM
  # 285 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by OnMyWay7 View Post
Thanks for checking in Jojo - sounds like you're going well and the trip to the lake sounds awsome. I love lakes but don't tend to go often as the beach is closer and usually where the kids want to go.

Yeah - I'd like to just ignore everything but it just got too blown up and now we have to deal with it. I'll probably know by Christmas time what I'm going to do as our couples therapist believes you can fall back in love after 10 years of not being intimate I don't know if I actually believe her or not but ... for now I'm slowly pulling us apart. Next week we divide finances and agree upon that - we'll see how we deal with that - a true test of a relationship.

Anyway - I'm shocked I haven't had anything to drink going through all this but knowing that with one drink I could potentially put losing custody of my kids in jeopardy puts it in very clear perspective. No drinking for me...

Hi Saoutchick - chemical burns stink. One time in college (when we used to pipet by mouth) I got chemical burns on my lips - really hurt and I couldn't eat for the few days 0- they really stink.

Take care all
The beach is closer you say, is that an ocean beach?

Shuswap is in the mountains but in September the lake should be warm. It's very pretty, the way the mountain/cliffs just appear out of the water.

Jojo
Old 08-13-2015, 05:49 AM
  # 286 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Glad you are OK Sis - keeping busy is a good thing as it leaves less time for the AV

I just Googled Lake Shuswap - I forget how big everything is in Canada, it's huge. Watch out for Shuswaggi Jojo
Old 08-13-2015, 06:42 AM
  # 287 (permalink)  

I have totally moved out of my house and into my daughters, i mean, i still have a lot of stuff over there and cleaning to do. AH does not want to help with the cleaning nor does he want to help with the fixing up the house to get it ready for the market. You see, he is special and deserves special entitlements. I keep reminding him that we are no longer a couple and I am sorry but I can not help him anymore. He has already asked for a loan. Poor fellow. You see, his girlfriend has no job and no money.
He wanted me to stay in the house and not sell, just take over the huge mortgage payment while he takes over the rental house with a small mortgage payment. But my response to that, "I do not want to live in this house, i want nothing to do with this house, you started a hot new relationship here and no telling where you did the unspeakable and left you know what all over and with that half naked picture your girlfriend sent me- gives me a visual that makes me sick."
I hate that house, i really do. Never really liked it.

I am going to dakota's this week end, my rich sister's 60th birthday, surprise party, leaving friday and coming back on tuesday. Four days without Moe, oh no.

Still suffering with insomnia, it's 6:30 am and I need a nap, didn't sleep last night. Get some aloe vera for the burn, Saoutchik, will help with your lover's hand. Jojo, cool your new bosses are so accommodating and I'm thinking about taking a mechanic night class, i want to buy a classic pickup??? Glad to hear you like the writing class, you do have a gift.

10 years OMW, I thought 1 was bad.
Old 08-13-2015, 07:26 AM
  # 288 (permalink)  

I'm sideways again. Oh well, never claimed to be perfect.

Old 08-13-2015, 12:12 PM
  # 289 (permalink)  

If I didn't know better I would actually believe my 9 and 7 year old were testing my resolve not to drink today. nuf said
Old 08-13-2015, 03:37 PM
  # 290 (permalink)  

Hey Hey!

Oh the lake monster. Yeah that kind of freaks me out. I mean I am sure there is nothing in the lake BUT BUT BUT, what if I'm wrong? lol They call it Oggopoggo or something like that. That lake is DEEP, several miles deep. Yikes I'm scaring myself!!!!! I have to stop thinking of that it makes my tummy drop, kind of like a fear of heights thing.

OMW, do you think they are? Or just button pushing? I remember those days. Oh no wait, I don't because I was schmammered for 20 years. Ugh, how absolutely disgusting.

Jojo
Old 08-13-2015, 04:26 PM
  # 291 (permalink)  

Ok I think I exaggerated. But I have been told for years the lake is a couple miles deep. But upon closer research it's not MILES deep. Lol

Jojo
Old 08-14-2015, 04:35 AM
  # 292 (permalink)  

OMW, breath, kids are very challenging. especially a 7 and 9 year old.

saoutchik, how is your hand?

Jojo, we have a lake here that's miles deep and it's eerie thinking about swimming in it. Who knows what lurks in the deepest waters there.

Packing to go. Will check in. Have a great week end all.
Old 08-14-2015, 07:00 AM
  # 293 (permalink)  

Hi all - TGIF. Tonight getting ready for the 7 year olds pool party tomorrow and just hanging out. Next week my SO and I are dividing up the finances - at least the liquid accounts. Not officially breaking up but I do want her to manage her own money and trying to figure out what would be fair if we did split. Next week all the kids are at this sleep away camp so we're going to work on the house and divide the bank accounts. Probably going to be emotional - the kids are a nice buffer.
Old 08-14-2015, 02:46 PM
  # 294 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sisterbobby View Post
OMW, breath, kids are very challenging. especially a 7 and 9 year old.

saoutchik, how is your hand?

Jojo, we have a lake here that's miles deep and it's eerie thinking about swimming in it. Who knows what lurks in the deepest waters there.

Packing to go. Will check in. Have a great week end all.
"What lurks in the deepest waters....."

*Covering ears* LA LA LA LA LA Oh wait, *Covering eyes* LA LA LA LA LA

Hahah! OMG Sistah I try very hard not to think of that!!!!

Yikes!!! I want to dive under my covers now!

Jojo
Old 08-14-2015, 02:48 PM
  # 295 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by OnMyWay7 View Post
Hi all - TGIF. Tonight getting ready for the 7 year olds pool party tomorrow and just hanging out. Next week my SO and I are dividing up the finances - at least the liquid accounts. Not officially breaking up but I do want her to manage her own money and trying to figure out what would be fair if we did split. Next week all the kids are at this sleep away camp so we're going to work on the house and divide the bank accounts. Probably going to be emotional - the kids are a nice buffer.
Tough stuff OMW, I wish you nothing but peace, tranquility and a clear head. Hugs

Jojo
Old 08-15-2015, 03:20 AM
  # 296 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Morning everyone,

Hand is good thank you Sis, skin healing quickly. Hopefully my swollen finger will reduce soon as I am conscious of it

I hope your pool party goes well OMW - good weather would help

It must be a couple of months since you quit smoking Jojo - hopefully the nicoteen cravings will be almost gone by now
Old 08-16-2015, 08:03 AM
  # 297 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Hi Januvians,

How is everyone?

Got a Skype message from daughter 2. She is in New York now and has all her permits in place. Apparently Bleeker St Designer Market is quite well known with some well known designers showing things there from time to time.

The Lancia is coming on as I have spent most of this week on it. My finances are properly in the red though. Roll on payday ( I was hoping never to have to say that again)

I found a message in a bottle at the tidal end of the Canal this morning. I found out afterwards that it is in Devanagari (thanks to an Indian friend on Twitter)and reads from right to left. I put it back in the bottle and re corked it after I had photo'd it. Cool or what?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
rps20150816_063224.jpg (87.0 KB, 14 views)
Old 08-16-2015, 08:25 AM
  # 298 (permalink)  

Cool bottle and note.

Glad to hear your daughters doing well.

The pool party was great

Have a good Sunday
Old 08-17-2015, 06:09 AM
  # 299 (permalink)  

Hi guys,

All my kids are away at came this weekend - it was very odd having the house have just SO, Aupair and myself last night. Very quiet. This week we're focusing on fixing up the house (re-caulking the bathrooms) and dividing liquid bank accounts. AV really strong last night.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:49 AM
  # 300 (permalink)  
saoutchik

The AV just a seductive liar. Don't listen to OMW.

Glad the pool party went well

I had my day off 'in lieu' - spent working on the car. At least I have no more need of corrosive acid so no more burnt fingers/ ruined clothes lol

I had one of those random 'trawl' phone calls today from a company saying that their broadband would be cheaper than my current supplier. That would be difficult as it's my neighbour