Notices

2 Days in (48 Hours) Part 2 (ZaBoozers Thread)

Old 06-19-2015, 10:49 AM
  # 161 (permalink)  

Good evening all,

Well it is the start of the weekend for me as well as the close of day seventy four. This post is a little earlier than usual. It is freezing out and I am in front of the fire. To the business first.

Physically I am shattered. Although I feel great, I am very tired. I did not take any headache powders today, but that groggy fatigue feeling would not leave me. I hope I get to sleep easily tonight. I have a thoughtless movie on to help - Harry Potter.

Mentally I a good. I got a lot of work done today. Even my boss was quite chipper when I did see him this afternoon.

Emotionally I am fair. It is the start of another weekend and I hope the L does not plague me too much. I am biding my time and taking it one day at a time.

I am starting to see why I have avoided the movies and books of this potter rubbish like the plague. This is a complete rip off of Tolkeins classics. I shall say no more. The cats are curled up and being lovable. I think that like me, they hate the cold.

Well time to curl up and enjoy the fire. I think I shall rather read instead of this movie.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB
Old 06-19-2015, 11:16 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Don't be too hard on Harry P - they are for kids after all
Old 06-19-2015, 12:53 PM
  # 163 (permalink)  

Hey ZaB its the Solstice on Sunday so its roll on to Summer for you down there in the Southern Hemisphere and ......well best not think about it here for us in the Northern Hemisphere!

Mad to think that there is only an hour time difference between us though....

Have a good weekend
M
Old 06-20-2015, 01:46 AM
  # 164 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by saoutchik View Post
Don't be too hard on Harry P - they are for kids after all

Haha sc, I just get the idea that Rowlings took JRR's work and glamorized it.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:47 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by martina12 View Post
Hey ZaB its the Solstice on Sunday so its roll on to Summer for you down there in the Southern Hemisphere and ......well best not think about it here for us in the Northern Hemisphere! Mad to think that there is only an hour time difference between us though.... Have a good weekend M
They say so m, but from my experience the worst is yet to come. August is the lady dog here in SA.

Have a good one m.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:54 AM
  # 166 (permalink)  

Good morning all,

So it is the start of day seventy five for me. I am lazy this morning and am still lying on the bed. At least I have jumped through the bath, but I really don't feel like doing anything today. To the business.

Physically I am very tired. I battled to fall asleep and stay asleep last night. I think I may have overdid it with the fire, it was like a furnace inside. I had the headache from hell this morning. I had to take two headache powders to take the edge off of it. Not fun at all.

Mentally I am good. I am doing some reading on the gluten aspect of grain and such. Very interesting. Not so sure why this has not become more prominent here in SA.

Emotionally I am fine. It is weekend and I am feeling no more or no less than what I should be, given where I am in this timeframe.

Well, the cats are very friendly right now. I suppose that they want food.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB
Old 06-20-2015, 02:15 PM
  # 167 (permalink)  

Good evening all,

Day seventy five draws to a close for me. It has been a nice lazy day for me. Not much done except for reading and a lot of mindless TV. Business first.

Physically I am ok. The headache is only starting to fade now. I am not sure what bought it on. I tried to lie down and just sleep it off, but I couldn't fall asleep. I hope I don't have this problem tonight.

Mentally I am fine. I really didn't have to think much about anything today. I am sure that a day off for the brain is a good thing.

Emotionally I am fair. I have had my moments today, but nothing that is not unbearable.

Well, the cats and I are watching kill bill. Not a bad mindless sort of movie.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB
Old 06-20-2015, 04:00 PM
  # 168 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats on day 70

D
Old 06-20-2015, 04:40 PM
  # 169 (permalink)  
Do your best

70 days is fantastic well done Zab
Old 06-21-2015, 12:31 AM
  # 170 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Congrats on day 70

D
Ta Dee, much appreciated
Old 06-21-2015, 12:31 AM
  # 171 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
70 days is fantastic well done Zab
Ta SW, much appreciated
Old 06-21-2015, 12:51 AM
  # 172 (permalink)  

Good morning all,

Well it is the start of day seventy six. It is Sunday and I am lazy. I am sipping on one of my nespresso late' specials and just enjoying the sunshine this morning. To the business first.

Physically I am great this morning. I woke up feeling a bit groggy, but after a few late's - no sign of a headache. I slept fairly well last night. I didn't have any problems getting to sleep. The RLS bothered me a bit during the evening, but by bed time had faded. I am not so sure what this thing is, but it seems like just one side of my body irritates me. It appears when I am most relaxed and then fades over time.

Mentally I am good. My brain is firing on all cylinders this morning. I don't really have anything planned that I want or need to do. I was contemplating another lazy day. Perhaps I shall put this day to some use after all. Not so sure just yet.

Emotionally I am ok. I have just got off the phone with my old man and lady. It is difficult talking with them at the moment. They want to know what is happening just as much as I would like to know. I don't have any answers and I don't really want to talk about it with them. Every weekend and every phone call - the same old same old. How do I give answers if I don't have any? I have no idea where I stand in this marriage or where it is going as my wife does not talk. I only know what she told me when she left. Whether that is the truth or not - I have no idea. I can only stick to my timeline and do what needs to be done. Whether answers are forthcoming or not. I have to admit that as selfish as it sounds - it is a great motivation not to drink. I have to be able to turn around at all costs and say that I did it with a sober mind - whatever it is that needs to be done.

Well, the late' is finished and I think I should have another. I seem to drink this stuff like cool drink. It is actually quite strange, I might have a few NA beers during the day and then just switch to coffee. I would never have done that when I was drinking normal booze. I would have just carried on drinking. It is as if I have had the taste that I was looking for and am satisfied with it. It is almost like eating a nice meal, you would have your meal, maybe some seconds and that is that - the meal was enjoyed. (maybe not a good analogy, but I am sure someone understands what I mean).

Yes, the time has come to put another capsule in the machine, froth the milk and see where the day takes me.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB
Old 06-21-2015, 01:07 AM
  # 173 (permalink)  
Do your best

Congrats Zab
Old 06-21-2015, 02:46 AM
  # 174 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
Congrats Zab
Ta SW, much appreciated
Old 06-21-2015, 11:21 AM
  # 175 (permalink)  

Good evening all,

And so day seventy six as well as the weekend draw to a close. It is time for this evenings movie - Lone survivor. Business first.

Physically I am good. No sign of yesterdays headache at all. I am tired and am hoping for a good nights rest.

Mentally I am great. I worked on some stuff and did some tests to keep myself busy today. I have only just finished with the clean-up. The aroma is great, now I wait for three weeks.

Emotionally I am fair. It helps to keep busy. This manages to occupy the mind and take it off the things that are bothering me.

The movie tonight doesn't look half bad. Some boy type of action thing.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB
Old 06-21-2015, 01:45 PM
  # 176 (permalink)  

Enjoy the movie and the cats!
Old 06-21-2015, 01:45 PM
  # 177 (permalink)  

Enjoy the movie and cats!!!
Old 06-21-2015, 08:32 PM
  # 178 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by amp123 View Post