Notices

2 Days in (48 Hours) Part 2 (ZaBoozers Thread)

Old 06-05-2015, 09:50 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Congratulations on day 60 ZaB D
Ta Dee, much appreciated.
Old 06-05-2015, 11:47 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Old 06-05-2015, 11:55 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Congrats on 2 months Zab!
Old 06-06-2015, 12:13 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by amp123 View Post
Congrats on 2 months Zab!
Ta amp, much appreciated. Now catch up mate.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:29 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Good morning all,

It is the start of day sixty one. The sun is out, but the wind is up. It is not too cold outside, just enough to be noticeable. Business first.

Physically I am good. I did not battle to get to sleep last night. Surprising with all the coffees I drank. I am not sure where the RLS comes from. It is intermittent at best. I am really going to have to compile myself a strict eating regimen and stick to it. That can start on Monday with the cessation of smoking. No headache this morning. I have realised that the pain that I have in the head when waking is a light fogginess type of thing. It passes within minutes of being awake. So no more headache powders for me.

Mentally I am good. I have been watching a few you-tube videos and stuff. Research purposes. I have to finish the patio today. Not too much to do. I have some ideas, so I might take out some of the middle tiles to form a pattern. Another good idea from some good friends.

Emotionally I am good this morning. I know it is weekend and the L has been a problem for me the past few weeks running. I hope this weekend will be better. I don't expect L to disappear, but I am hoping it wont be as intense.

The little black one is being lovable this morning (see avatar). She has become like my shadow. Perhaps she is a bit lonely too.

It is a good day for getting work done. I am just going to jump through the bath and then get my butt into gear.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB
Old 06-06-2015, 02:21 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Well done on 2 months
Old 06-06-2015, 03:23 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tiredofme View Post
Well done on 2 months
Ta TOM, much appreciated
Old 06-06-2015, 04:03 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Well done ZaB on 2 months...that's fantastic
Old 06-06-2015, 04:26 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by martina12 View Post
Well done ZaB on 2 months...that's fantastic
Ta M, much appreciated
Old 06-06-2015, 06:32 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Sixty days, that's impressive! Keep on keepin on!

Olivia
Old 06-06-2015, 06:37 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Olivia2011 View Post
Sixty days, that's impressive! Keep on keepin on!

Olivia
Ta Olivia, much appreciated.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:04 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Love to you Martina 12 you can do this

Someone (I think it was Melinda Flowers) once posted something that has always stuck with me - "I am going to stay sober even if I am the only person ever to do it"

She is still sober, the lady has cohones.

If she can do it then so can I
Old 06-06-2015, 12:02 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Good evening all,

Day sixty one done and dusted. To the business.

Physically I am shattered. I don't know why, but it has hit me like a tonne of bricks this evening. I am battling to keep my eyes open. No sign of a headache today. My appetite remains good.

Mentally I am ok. The tile work is finished outside. I only have the grouting left to do. That will be tomorrows problem.

Emotionally I am in a good space. It was a pretty stable day.

Not much news this side. My HR lady and her husband came round. Her husband is going to do the extra kitchen cupboards for me. So they came to take measurements etc. They are very impressed with the tile work and renovations. They had some good ideas for the cupboard combinations and space utilization. I will have to apply my mind to this tomorrow when I am not so tired.

Short post this evening. I am off to sleep.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB
Old 06-06-2015, 12:05 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Congrats on 2 months Zab
Old 06-06-2015, 12:42 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ginamarie323 View Post
Congrats on 2 months Zab
Ta GM, much appreciated.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:54 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Good morning all,

This morning is the start of day sixty two. The sun is coming out and it looks like it is going to be a nice day. I am sipping on a late'. I really love my Nespresso machine. Steamed milk, some coffee I cant pronounce, a bit of nutmeg and a bit of cinnamon. Business first.

Physically I am great. I didn't sleep well last night. I get waking up and was rather restless the whole of last night. I am not sure why. There is something there on the edge of my consciousness, but it fades if I try to reach out to it. I had a slight headache this morning, but I think that is due to lack of sleep.

Mentally I am fine. I have the last little bit to do outside this morning. The grouting. At least the patio will be done then.

Emotionally I am fair. I do have my moments of L, but that is to be expected.

All in all it has been a reasonably productive weekend. I have almost finished everything I set out to achieve. The house renovations are coming along nicely. Pretty soon I will be done. I am going to have to find a new hobby then.

Well, time to jump through the bath and get to the tile shop. Anything to beat traffic - yes even on a Sunday morning.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB
Old 06-07-2015, 12:07 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Morning Zab. Happy grouting!
Old 06-07-2015, 01:15 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by amp123 View Post
Morning Zab. Happy grouting!
Ta amp, hard work, but good for the muscles.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:17 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Good evening all,

End of day sixty two. Another day and dusted. This post is a little earlier than usual, but I am writing it as I wait for the evening movie. Business first.

Physically I am good. I have made doubly sure that I have taken my vitamins today. My headache did not come back after I took something for it. This is positive. I ate well - I managed to eat a whole large pizza by myself. I am hoping for a good sleep tonight.

Mentally I am good. I have been doing some more research into my NA beer and mash schedules etc. I think I am getting closer to what I am trying to achieve. I am having to re-learn chemistry again. It is at times like this that I wish I had paid more attention to it.

Emotionally, I am glad the weekend is over. It will be good to get back to work. At least I have people around me.

Well, I didn't get to grout today. I was busy scraping out the excess tile cement between the tiles. I managed to wear that tool down. And surprise, all the shops were out of stock for the blasted tool. I will have to look tomorrow closer to work. I really want this done now.

Tonight's movie is "The equalizer". I hope it is some sort of mindless movie. I need something to just take me away for a while. Almost like when you read a great book.

I am not sure how much longer this cold spell is going to last. The days are mild enough. The wind is a problem. I noticed that most people out and about are dressed all in winter clothes. the funny thing is that this is how I would normally dress. I hate the cold. Yet, I am only wearing a t-shirt and track pants.

I think that I am going to take out my power kites soon. It is getting to our windy season now. I quite enjoy the workout, mental and physical, that flying them gives me.

Well the cats are fed and curled up on the bed. My shadow has taken up her half of the bed. The lion the other. I suppose I get to either perch on the edge of the bed, or try snuggle in between them. This, on a king size bed. And I am not that big to start with.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB
Old 06-07-2015, 11:24 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Sorry about the grouting Zab. Frustrating when you have an idea in mind and it doesn't materialize...

The Equalizer? When I was a kid there was a Tv series with that name starring Edward Woodwood. Hope for your sake the movie is better than the series!!