Notices

Class of May 2015 (Part 3)

Old 05-31-2015, 04:06 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  

Welcome newbies!
Hang in there those who are struggling. I agree with Casey, I care. It's so inspiring to come on here and see each of us win our battles. One day at a time we can do it.
I'm getting ready to go on a girls night with my daughter. She has a steak place her heart is set on. I enjoy quality time just the two of us.
My cravings have been very small today thank goodness.
Wishing everyone a great evening!
Old 05-31-2015, 04:07 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CaseyW View Post
Welcome to the Class of May 2015, WildernessVoice! So glad you joined us. It's never too late. You're right on time!
Agreed - took me many, many tries, many, many relapses to get to this point - just see my first post on this thread (Literally the first post, on Page 1) for the state I was in this time last month!

This is, word for word, what I wrote on Post two of the first page of Class of May 2015, Part One:

"Checking in for Day One. Head's cleared from previous relapse the night before last, just managed to take some food after not eating for over 24 hours.

Feeling pretty determined to do this one, especially after how well I've done over the past few months. Birthday's June 25th, hoping I can celebrate 31st having had nearly 2 full months sober."

And this is the thread I started after having a huge relapse after Songkran (Thai new year). This is where I've come from, to where I am now:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-big-time.html

Can be done.
Old 05-31-2015, 04:33 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  
Administrator

Time for a new thread guys

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-4-a.html

D