Notices

Class of December 2014 Part 22

Old 06-01-2015, 09:31 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Hmmm, I inadvertently made that about me. Wildly irrelevant and inappropriate given my intended purpose.

Mary, I'm sorry you are continually tried by fire in this situation. I can't imagine why someone would want to keep such a sweet soul away from their children. I can't fathom that hurt you are feeling. Please try not to take it to heart. This is merely a reflection of her hardened heart. Keep taking the high road.
Old 06-01-2015, 09:34 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think I made it about you Copper - I think it's an important point tho -not only for you but Brynn right now too

D
Old 06-02-2015, 06:08 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Mary- I am proud of you for biting your tongue. That is hard to do but saying anything when their minds are made up would have made it worse.

((Hugs))

I hope everyone has a good day today. I am glad you are all here!!
Old 06-02-2015, 06:12 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Good Morning Lovely Littermates.

Mary it is so sad what mean, selfish people do. I am so sorry that you and the children have to go through this.

Brynn - I love you.

Copper - you are always a member of this litter even if you play with other classes you are ours.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:39 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Good Morning Peeps I have a bit of time this am as Son spent the night with his Dad, so I did not have to drive him to the bus this am....looking forward to his summer break, so that I won't have to do that for a couple of mo.

I talked to my big brother on Sunday about the situation with Grandsons.....He has been working out of town but is finishing up a job & said that he will go talk to my Son when he gets back here in a couple of weeks. My Son has a lot of respect for his Uncle , so hopefully that will make him think about what he is doing.

We have had lovely rain here the last couple of days, after hot muggy weather last week, is nice. Hope you all have a really good day Love you All!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:59 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Copper....when did you stop being part of this group? I must've missed something because that's news to me. You're still part of this class no matter how many other classes you join. ❤️

Mary....hugs galore for you, sweet lady! My heart hurts for you and I hope your brother can get to the root of what's going on.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:48 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Hugs Brynn. I forget who said it but you have so many sober days behind you, this can just be a blip. Did you stay sober today?

I will try to be around more too I've been busy with my mom, getting her to detox (she's 3 days sober, yeah!) and she's agreed to go to inpatient, hooray! Now I hope she follows through. Let go and let God!

So tired but thinking of you all xox! Welcome home Marty!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:03 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope the talk helps Mariah.

D
Old 06-02-2015, 08:16 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Ya**!

Hi Middy! Have any nuggets lately?

Kitty, great to see you kudos to the support you provide your family
Old 06-03-2015, 03:09 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Mary I am sorry. I really don't understand people. I think I have given up trying.
Old 06-03-2015, 04:17 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Good Morning Lovely Littermates.
Going to be a long but great day. Warmer here, finally.
Go Hawks!
Mary I hope your brothers talk with your son works. Fingers crossed.
Kitty - great that you can be there for your mom.
Old 06-03-2015, 06:50 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Good Morning All! The anxiety medication I started on about 10 days ago, seems to to helping quite a bit.....I talked with my niece who has been experiencing her own trouble with anxiety & she said after she started on medication, her symptoms kept improving over the first couple of months, & she finally felt normal. I told her that would be nice, as I really don't think I've felt normal in a very long time. Anyway, I am able to relax a bit now & stay focused much better, which is making the job easier.

I have always had this "tough girl" attitude, that I really don't care what anyone thinks of me, but I think it's come pretty clear that I care way too much what EVERYBODY thinks of me.....I need to work on that, takes up way too much space in my head. Love you all, have a good day. TGIW
Old 06-03-2015, 08:04 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Kitty I'm so glad your mom is seeking help and I know that's a huge relief for you and your family. ❤️

Mary, glad you're able to relax some and focus better at work. I'm still praying things can turn around with your son.

Who are the Hawks? ❤️ (love you Sis B.)

I'm sober and trying to get back into the right mindset. My thoughts swing wildly from I'm done with drinking forever to one more day won't hurt. It really is the hardest and worst part of this whole episode because if I can't get my mind firmly set I'm doomed.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:10 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Hi Everyone!

Brynn! Hugs to you! The anxiety is the worst, stay away from the booze and it goes away, I find it takes up to 4 days for the alcohol anxiety to leave, horrible, but you got this babe!! Xoxo

Mary! Sorry to hear that people aren't treating you kindly xx
My friend takes anxiety meds and her life vastly improved, I hope they work for you too!

Marty! Glad you're home!

Bbq! Love you!

Copper! Hi! How are you?!!

And hello to everyone else too

I'm back from los Angeles, I had a great trip! I'm leaving for Romania in less than 2 weeks.
I'm also falling in love, he's amazing, he lives in a small mountain town in the rockies about 4 hours away though, but its no problem, we meet in the mountains halfway. He's a blacksmith, a small town guy but really well travelled, he's a brilliant writer and incredibly creative building things. I'm smitten. He's half hippie half redneck, perfect combo!
I've been so busy with work, I haven't been completely sober, but. I haven't gone off the deep end either. Still aiming to stay completely sober.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:01 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Brynn- I hope the right mindset comes along soon! It will if you keep pushing forward and don't listen to the AV. alcoholism is so scary because you never know when you are going to give up. You never know if this episode of drinking is going to be the one you never get out of. The one where you just give up! Don't let that happen to you keep fighting!!

Kitty- I am glad to hear your mom agreed to a program! You must feel a lot better.

JSBodhi- I am happy for you. Have fun on your trip and be careful in Romania. Keep fighting the AV.

Mary- I am glad your feeling better and the anxiety mess are helping.

Tonks-no luckily I haven't had chicken nuggets at McDonald's or mailed to me lately! lol

I am in Arizona now. It's beautiful. I am sitting outside working on my tan. lol.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:19 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  

I meant "aniexty meds"

Oops the sun is getting to me!
Old 06-03-2015, 02:17 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  
Don't Blink

97 days sober!
Old 06-03-2015, 04:40 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're back with us Brynn