Notices

Class of October 2014 Part 14

Old 05-31-2015, 02:13 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  

And guess what....I carefully unpacked and organized the contents of the box. It's all there.....except for the assembly instructions. Not one word. But I didn't curse!
Old 05-31-2015, 02:30 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Haha FAD! Time to test how well your brain has recovered from all that drinking! Good luck!
Old 05-31-2015, 03:23 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  

Just found instruction on line. My new goal is to not curse twice!
Old 05-31-2015, 04:03 PM
  # 504 (permalink)  

Ah, good! I was going to suggest you look online, FAD!

For some reason my kids are driving me nuts today, especially the boy! He is not being naughty, just endless noise, chatter, making repetitive sounds, singing, talking LOUD, etc... Rainy day and not enough outside time. I guess I am just irritable today.
Old 05-31-2015, 04:16 PM
  # 505 (permalink)  
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Good thinking, FAD. Leave it to me to assume everything has to be done the hard way.

We took our daughter to the park. My husband and daughter drove there, and I walked. It's about a 20 minute walk if I stick to the roads, but I wanted to try a rough path I'd seen across the creek that I estimated would pop me right up on the other side near the park. Well, it sort of did. Turns out the path is not nearly as well-trodden as I expected, and rather than a straight shot up to the road, it twists and turns all over the place. Some parts of the path are so overgrown that I had to stop and really look to figure out where it picked up again. Once I even had to bust out the compass on my phone, which felt pretty Indiana Jones. It's a good thing I didn't try to drag my family along. It was way too rough for my daughter, and my tall husband wouldn't fit through the blackberry tunnels. Luckily I'm small, so I made it through, barely. It let out into a field, and I trekked across to a dirt road that eventually connected to the main road a few blocks down from where I expected to come out.

So that was quite a little adventure. It was a lot of fun and really lifted my spirits.
Old 05-31-2015, 04:51 PM
  # 506 (permalink)  
Administrator

We continue here:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...part-15-a.html

D